Social Axl

Soul_

So... now we're seeing a more social Axl, walking on the streets and stopping to take photos with the fans on the Rock or Bust tour. What do you think? Are we in front of a "new" Axl or it's just because he's with acdc? 

P.s. Sorry for my english ?

1 minute ago, DanGnRose said:

There's a photo from today Axl with a fan, and he has a big cheesy smile on his face! Axl! Smiling when having a pic with a fan ???? who is this imposter??? 

In a seriousness though it's really cool to see Axl in a good space ?

I saw that!! And I couldn't believe it. He is better in all kind of ways. I think he's finally happy ❤?

20 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Axl walks around a lot on tour, but nobody use to recognize until this year, he's been in the news a lot 

Yeah he is. But I didn't see him so much in photos on the streets. I know he always take a moment to say hi to the fans but I used to see a lot of people around him, like "watching his back" in a excessive kind of way sometimes. Now he's like more relaxed, or maybe it's just me wanting to see him on Buenos Aires streets ?

6 hours ago, Soul_ said:

So... now we're seeing a more social Axl, walking on the streets and stopping to take photos with the fans on the Rock or Bust tour. What do you think? Are we in front of a "new" Axl or it's just because he's with acdc? 

P.s. Sorry for my english ?

I think that Axl is probably set in his ways and used to a certain lifestyle and manner of doing things. All the same, I think that there have probably been things that have happened in the last few years that have caused him to lighten up. As for AC/DC, those guys are really, really big Rock stars - they are Rock Gods whom Axl grew up listening to when he was in his early teens - yet, they are remarkably down to earth and even simple, and very, very different from Axl.  Some of that has got to rub off, or make an impression somewhere.

Edited by The Archer
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Silverburst80 said:

i think he's more willing to mingle in certain countries especially ones where english isn't the first language and he's not gonna get bogged down with questions. He doesn't seem to be this way in the states.

If he says anything to anybody in the U.S. or UK it's all over the news. He's a private dude.

He's looking really chuffed with himself and definitely enjoying Guns and now his run with AC/DC. Very good to see! Long may it continue!

15 hours ago, DanGnRose said:

There's a photo from today Axl with a fan, and he has a big cheesy smile on his face! Axl! Smiling when having a pic with a fan ???? who is this imposter??? 

In a seriousness though it's really cool to see Axl in a good space ?

SEV60.jpg

so odd. 

• Like 2