if someone told you in 2015

What would have been more believable in 2015  

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

that 2016 would see Axl and Slash getting back together with Guns N Roses, and Axl was also going to be the new singer for AC/DC, or aliens have come to earth and we have had relations with them what would you think was real?

The reunion in 2015 was already a loud secret, so that should be a separate option. 

Now, Axl fronting AC/DC, that one NO ONE saw it coming! I still remember people here saying it was the biggest bullshit on earth :rofl-lol:

p.s.: in 2015 the ACDC thing wasn't even a rumor.

Edited by killuridols

Chuck on Axl getting his voice back (for 'DC). Standards had sunk so low in this regard that we were all debating whether or not we would have the misfortune to hear his 2014 voice or something more acceptable, and the guy arrives sounding like he did on Appetite!

Edited by DieselDaisy

10 hours ago, killuridols said:

The reunion in 2015 was already a loud secret, so that should be a separate option. 

Now, Axl fronting AC/DC, that one NO ONE saw it coming! I still remember people here saying it was the biggest bullshit on earth :rofl-lol:

p.s.: in 2015 the ACDC thing wasn't even a rumor.

In my opinion we should take the date of this poll back further than 2015. Go back to 2012 or something and as Daisy said, throw in how terrible Axl's voice was at the time as part of the poll.

If you said in 2012 after Bridge School that Axl and Slash would share a stage again in 2016, that Axl would join AC/DC in 2016, and that Axl would show up for the AC/DC gigs with his classic rasp...yeah I'm taking the alien thing 100%. And go figure, there is a sequel to Independence Day coming out this summer as well. :lol:

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, GNRfan2008 said:

In my opinion we should take the date of this poll back further than 2015. Go back to 2012 or something and as Daisy said, throw in how terrible Axl's voice was at the time as part of the poll.

If you said in 2012 after Bridge School that Axl and Slash would share a stage again in 2016, that Axl would join AC/DC in 2016, and that Axl would show up for the AC/DC gigs with his classic rasp...yeah I'm taking the alien thing 100%. And go figure, there is a sequel to Independence Day coming out this summer as well. :lol:

Exactly. 

His voice alone in 2011 & 2012 was enough to make me doubt how much of a future GNR had, let alone all these other things happening. 

Axl singing as well as he is comes as much of a (welcome) shock to me as the fact that Slash or Angus are standing beside him on stage when he's doing it. 

Huzzah & kudos to Axl, I say. 

9 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Chuck on Axl getting his voice back (for 'DC). Standards had sunk so low in this regard that we were all debating whether or not we would have the misfortune to hear his 2014 voice or something more acceptable, and the guy arrives sounding like he did on Appetite!

High praise, coming from yourself