Gracii Guns

Axl, you sexy beast.

36 posts in this topic

yep.... i can't even count the number of time i have watched the Making of Estranged Video :heart:

2 people like this

47 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

yep.... i can't even count the number of time i have watched the Making of Estranged Video :heart:

Me too, I own them all. When we went to LA, well actually went on a family cruise out of Long Beach, but had some time to waste before flying out of LAX, we went down to Sunset Strip and took some pics outside the Whiskey and The Rainbow Bar & Grill, I have a pic of me standing under the Rainbow's sign that was shown in that video too..but it was at 10 AM so no on was around. I also have a pic of me under a billboard that had GNR on it. I wanted to go there the night before to party, but the ex refused... he knew how much I had wanted to live in LA and I think he was afraid I would stay....asshole was probably right :P

Edited by BlueJean Baby
Typo..on cellphone

On 28/01/2017 at 11:36 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

Wow, that's a blast from the past, the making of videos! I had forgotten all about them. I loved the Dont Cry one when they were on top of the sky scraper and Axl yells through the loud speaker :lol:

1 person likes this

On January 28, 2017 at 2:31 PM, BlueJean Baby said:

Always loved these:

FB_IMG_1484096402088.jpg

this era (and little concert) was his prime (for me)...freakin nice abds, aggression, little tanned...daaaaamn...

oh and I like others thought I'd marry Axl...but when I met him (invited to his after party at Soho house)...I was upset when he didn't propose lol

2 people like this

19 hours ago, coolranchdressing! said:

this era (and little concert) was his prime (for me)...freakin nice abds, aggression, little tanned...daaaaamn...

oh and I like others thought I'd marry Axl...but when I met him (invited to his after party at Soho house)...I was upset when he didn't propose lol

niiiiiiice! sorry he didn't propose! :D

1 person likes this

On 1/28/2017 at 1:31 PM, BlueJean Baby said:

Always loved these:

FB_IMG_1484096402088.jpg

... This is going to sound very strange, but the bottom two pictures makes his rocker tattoo look like an anime princess or something. I am not sure why my brain went there. I am kind of worried.

2 hours ago, sanity_lost said:

This is going to sound very strange, but the bottom two pictures makes his rocker tattoo look like an anime princess or something. I am not sure why my brain went there. I am kind of worried.

Ha, I see it too. Although I think I read somewhere that the wings and (what are those dots anyway) were supposed to represent some kind of face..

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Ha, I see it too. Although I think I read somewhere that the wings and (what are those dots anyway) were supposed to represent some kind of face..

Pretty sure they are dice.

13 minutes ago, sanity_lost said:

Pretty sure they are dice.

Oh of course, snake eyes!

1 person likes this