Suggest names for an Axl/DC live album or new collaboration

The Archer

This is inspired from @Sosso's suggestion in the Marseille thread for an album name and the video that we got from AC/DC with Axl singing on Thunderstruck in the background. In the clip you can hear Angus speaking about unleashing the beast and it really does sound like he meant Axl, who as we've seen from the last two shows, sounds like the devil himself on Hells Bells.

Please suggest suitable names for a hypothetical Axl/DC album - live or new new material.

Unleash the Beast, @Sosso's suggestion, does sound awesome, IMO.

Edited by The Archer
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Stay Of Execution :P

:lol:. This could work - 'Stay of Execution' would go with Axl in an electric chair and a crazy eyed Angus pulling the lever.  The imagery reminds me of both the Powerage cover and Axl getting electroshock therapy in the WTTJ video.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

He sang on Sebastian's album before he released Chinese Democracy :wacko:

I know, but laying down guest vocals on a few songs is different than being AC/DC's new singer on a new album...
Then again, this is also a guy who's thought process was once: Should I put all my focus on my long delayed album? Nope, gonna be a radio DJ in Grand Theft Auto. :lol:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Archer said:

:lol:. This could work - 'Stay of Execution' would go with Axl in an electric chair and a crazy eyed Angus pulling the lever.  The imagery reminds me of both the Powerage cover and Axl getting electroshock therapy in the WTTJ video.

In retrospect it's almost a shame they went so simple on the chair. They really could have made it a part of the show.

They should release a potential live record as a live CD and DVD/Blu Ray. I don't like the fact that "No Bull" and "Stiff Upper Lip Live" are not available on CD.

Edited by Sosso

25 minutes ago, Sosso said:

They should release a potential live record as a live CD and DVD/Blu Ray. I don't like the fact that "No Bull" and "Stiff Upper Lip Live" are not available on CD.

I'm not so fussed about No Bull, but I've ALWAYS wanted SULL on CD. So many awesome rare tracks on that one. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, highvoltage said:

Strap It On?

Axl will deliver to us what Brian never could. Thank you Axl by take care of AC/DC, we now believe even more.

Maybe Axl/DC and GN'R could do a sort of double album where each disc is the new album from one band, they can release Strap It On and Legend Of The Red Panda as one package.

• Like 1

Axl should stay with the band. He brought fresh air and new life into the band. And that mean's alot for a band with a loss of three band members during the last two years. 

Edited by Sosso

Álbum cover like this:

Acdc live/  the young, the chair and 1000 reasons

Another:  acdc live: back in rose

Another:     acdc live, a wedding in hell ( something borrowed, something new and something rose)

( please let me know IF u like any of those and wich one world u prefer.. Thanks)