Your favorite bad movies?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/13/2016 at 5:32 AM, Len B'stard said:

How are Rocky 4 and Conan the Destroyer 'camp', how are those films in any sense effeminate?  They're sort of the opposite.  And don't ever slag off Elvis or i'll have you killed :lol:

you LIKE Elvis movies?? there may be hope for you after all :lol: which is your favorite? mine is Speedway :P

On 5/17/2016 at 5:16 AM, wasted said:

American Ninja 1-4. 

They aren't cinematic masterpieces but they are freaking awesome. 

Teen Wolf actually might be a masterpiece. 

Animal House, Fletch, The Blues Brothers. They aren't bad movies to me.

Maybe Caddyshack movies are awful but I love those.

When I get cancer these are the movies I will watch. Not the Notebook or Shawahank Redemption piece of shit movie that is. 

Wolf. Is that meant to be bad? I love that movie. 

Caddyshack is a classic! and it has a DANCING GOPHER :lol:

On 5/27/2016 at 3:31 AM, wasted said:

Chevy Chase movies. I think they all suck. But I love Invisible man and Spies Like Us, 3 Amigos might have been genius. 

i saw Fletch and i thoroughly enjoyed it. i was drunk at the time but...:rofl-lol:

1 hour ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

you LIKE Elvis movies?? there may be hope for you after all :lol: which is your favorite? mine is Speedway :P

Ummm, King Creole, Jailhouse Rock, Kid Galahad, Love me Tender, Flaming Star and Loving You.  Honourable mention to Harum Scarum cuz it's so fuckin' ridiculous :lol:  And whatcha mean hope for me, i have the greatest taste in movies in the world!  Even i agree with me!

• Like 1

a lot of old school horror movies(sleepaway camp, friday the 13 VI, i spit on your grave) also a lot of 90s action movies with jean claude van damme.(bloodsport, time cop, double impact, hard target, universal soldier) you can throw stuff like tango and cash onto the list as well.