About Melissa Reese...

13 minutes ago, ludurigan said:

YEAH i dont like that tour very much because i cant stand GNR without izzy

but that was certainly a major improvement in every sense over the 1992 circus-tracy-roberta-zig-zag era

is here any pro shot video from that tour except argentina 1993?

i have nice audio recordings of hartford 1993, argentina 1993, and of course all the izzy 1993 shows

any others skin and bones shows that are worth listening?

I would kill for a pro-shot video of any of those Izzy's shows in 93.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, mikebones said:

I would kill for a pro-shot video of any of those Izzy's shows in 93.

the million dollar question

will GNR ever release any pro shot from 1987-1991 (or 1993 with izzy)?

how come this was never released?

its unbelievable that they dont release it

some real clever people running the show on GNR "organization"

1 hour ago, andy_rose said:

Wow, completely forgot how awesome this is. And I was in Oslo 93 and watched this live!

Anyone have a link to a better recording of this, please PM me. Would totally kick ass :-D

You can get the audio from the download section somewhere.. I would suggest the show from the night prior.  7/16/93... There are some sound issues present during the first few songs but once they get them sorted out, look out!!  Guns N' Roses sounding at their best.. Even with out Izzy and Adler.. And without a second synth player even lol ;) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ludurigan said:

YEAH i dont like that tour very much because i cant stand GNR without izzy

but that was certainly a major improvement in every sense over the 1992 circus-tracy-roberta-zig-zag era

is here any pro shot video from that tour except argentina 1993?

i have nice audio recordings of hartford 1993, argentina 1993, and of course all the izzy 1993 shows

any others skin and bones shows that are worth listening?

As I mentioned the 7/16/93 Argentine show.. Not sure how many other soundboards are out there..

This is an audience recording but totally worth it. It was a rare performance of Reckless Life from the St. Patrick's Day Boston 93 show that I was at.

9 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

As I mentioned the 7/16/93 Argentine show.. Not sure how many other soundboards are out there..

This is an audience recording but totally worth it. It was a rare performance of Reckless Life from the St. Patrick's Day Boston 93 show that I was at.

yeah nice audio for an audience recording

you are lucky for seeing them at this show, it sounds gooooood

i wasnt so lucky. missed then in early 1991 (too young to go) and nearly two years later i saw two shows from the circus lineup

i tried to enjoy it as much as i could but i didnt really recognize my favorite band onstage

specially axl he seemed like somebody else - NOT the same guy I was used watching on TV and VHS (ritz 88 and appetite videos)

this 1993 show definetely sounds more like GNR

:headbang:

11 hours ago, ludurigan said:

yeah nice audio for an audience recording

you are lucky for seeing them at this show, it sounds gooooood

i wasnt so lucky. missed then in early 1991 (too young to go) and nearly two years later i saw two shows from the circus lineup

i tried to enjoy it as much as i could but i didnt really recognize my favorite band onstage

specially axl he seemed like somebody else - NOT the same guy I was used watching on TV and VHS (ritz 88 and appetite videos)

this 1993 show definetely sounds more like GNR

:headbang:

Yeah man. Best concert I have ever been to for so many reasons.. There was even a near riot..

Also saw NuGuns in 2002. Also tried to enjoy it as much as I could but we ended up leaving early.  It was Axl's Football Jersey and braid stage. He actually was actually the best part of the show that night. He gave it 110%.. It was the rest of the circus that ruined it... The 8 person band including a goth guy, a KFC bucket, a nunchuck solo to a DJ and toys being handed out to the audience. I specifically remember Finck sucking too 14 years later.

20 hours ago, scooby845 said:

That's all I've got... I hope you haven't seen it before...so at least it was worthwhile...

I have seen that one long time ago, hopefuly we'll see the whole show one day!

But Thank you anyway!

1 hour ago, mikebones said:

I have seen that one long time ago, hopefuly we'll see the whole show one day!

But Thank you anyway!

No problem... I hope that too...:lol:

You know someone here stated, might be even you, that there is a bunch of unreleased UYI footage that NEEDS to be released!! MTV is in possesion of a lot of it,, like that Greece one and Wembley 1991 for various documentaries..but take a look at this one - the thing that always fascinates me is that that no matter how short they are they are always cut off after the verse or rhyme ends... and it doesnt have the MTV or other TV channel brand on it... Someone has it!!!!

3 hours ago, scooby845 said:

No problem... I hope that too...:lol:

You know someone here stated, might be even you, that there is a bunch of unreleased UYI footage that NEEDS to be released!! MTV is in possesion of a lot of it,, like that Greece one and Wembley 1991 for various documentaries..but take a look at this one - the thing that always fascinates me is that that no matter how short they are they are always cut off after the verse or rhyme ends... and it doesnt have the MTV or other TV channel brand on it... Someone has it!!!!

Actually, Skid Row's show opening for GNR at Wembley is out there (and it's pretty awesome) so hopefully GNR's will appear at some point.

1 hour ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Actually, Skid Row's show opening for GNR at Wembley is out there (and it's pretty awesome) so hopefully GNR's will appear at some point.

Wembley 91 is on YouTube  it's not brilliant video but sounds good through the headphones.I was there!