What other bands could Axl front if they lost their singer?

30 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

The Howard Stern Show

This is the exact point to go on Stern. When everyone one is so high on Axl Rose. Axl can go on and be the man. 

Oh and Zeppelin with Axl on drums is on my bucket list. Hope I don't kick the chicken before it's too soon. 

Aerosmith.  From Brad Whitford...

With Whitford on the road this summer and Aerosmith singer Steven Tyler supporting his solo effort — where does that leave Aerosmith?  

“I really don’t know. There are a lot of musical ideas floating around as Joe [Perry] has a bunch,” Whitford told MetalRules.com. “It’s just a matter of us getting together and developing it and whether that’s going to happen we just have to wait and see.”  

With Tyler busy, Whitford admitted the band considered touring with a guest vocalist. On his wish list? Myles Kennedy or Axl Rose.  

“We had a bunch of people a while ago like Sammy Hagar,” he said. “It would be a lot of fun.”

http://kwbe.com/abc_classicr/brad-whitford-talks-summer-vacation-without-aerosmith-abcid35689601/

3 hours ago, scooby845 said:

so that's not 3/4 of NIN like he said..

I think Chris Vrenna had a spot for a brief time too?

Obviously not at the same time as Freese, but that's 3 dudes from NIN...there's also Sean Beavan.

7 hours ago, Funky.Monkey said:

10 Other Bands Axl Rose Should Sing For

Aerosmith

Skid Row

Beastie Boys

Nirvana

Queen

Stone Temple Pilots

Hole

Black Crowes

N.W.A

The Revolution

More here: http://www.laweekly.com/music/10-other-bands-axl-rose-should-sing-for-6945449

Fun article to read - so the 'Axlaissance' is truly upon us.