Dizzy Reed Performs Guns N' Roses Classics With Sin City Sinners (Video)

Funky.Monkey

Just now, agno said:

Why not? What did he do wrong?

Because they are doing a big stadium tour and charging an assload for tickets. You shouldn't be able to go to a club and see a member of the band do bad covers of the songs with Jizzy Pearl.

Plus he wasn't on Appetite anyway, and really shouldn't be singing  stuff like "It's So Easy" as if it's his song.

2 hours ago, bigpoop said:

Because they are doing a big stadium tour and charging an assload for tickets. You shouldn't be able to go to a club and see a member of the band do bad covers of the songs with Jizzy Pearl.

Plus he wasn't on Appetite anyway, and really shouldn't be singing  stuff like "It's So Easy" as if it's his song.

You are rather correct but he is probably charging two pence for the tickets and is playing with Jizzy Pearl!! It is not as if someone intending on paying absurd VIP prices for Guns N' Roses's stadium tour will unexpectedly walk into this show instead and say to himself, ''jee, it is much smaller than I expected - and where is Axl and Slash?''.

Well actually it's not wrong that Pretty Tied Up and Bad Obsession are played here by Dizzy, means he has those songs still in his mind and that they are finally getting dusted off by someone from the band! Plus it are his songs too, Dizzy always gets so much bullshit on this forum but man he is a good keyboard player and he has a part in the Illusions sound! i like him, and i must say The shows of GN'R i've been to in 2010 and 2012 wouldn't be the same without him 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, bigpoop said:

Makes absolutely no difference to GnR's stadium tour if Dizzy plays a bunch of Gnr songs at some tiny club gig. If Slash or Duff were doing solo gigs they would still play the usual gnr songs that made it into their set. 

Also, besides he played a few songs here that GnR haven't touched in decades (bad obsession, pretty tied up).

Dizzy didn't write or contribute in any way to ISE or SCOM, but he has been in the band for a very long time so he has some right to play them outside of GnR and not get tarred and feathered for it.

• 4 weeks later...