Axl should have joined AC/DC a couple of years ago

Sosso

Axls vocals performance is badass with AC/DC. He could have skipped the '11-'14 era and joined AC/DC. Then the GN'R reunion in 2016.

Just think about it. No Rock in Rio 2011 disaster. No Bridge School 2012 disaster. 

A few years wouldn't have made a difference - AC/DC was inactive from 2010 to 2014. And having Axl in the band would've made no difference, they were really out commission because of Malcolm, hoping he would be well enough to tour again. So at best we would've only gotten Rock Or Bust with Axl, plus the 2015 tour still. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Yeah but I think if Axl had joined AC/DC back then, he would have totally quitted Guns N' Roses by now

(which would may have been a really good thing)

Quit Guns N Roses, now that would have been sad

36 minutes ago, chokes said:

Could you peeps enlighten me, why exactly do you think it'd be good if Axl had quit GnR by now?

to go pursue his solo career and shine like he's shining right now, WITHOUT Guns N' Roses.

Maybe, had he done that years ago, we would have had reunion earlier and a new GN'R album.

OR NOT.

Everything worked out the way it was suppose to, his career resurgence has hit the media pretty hard and it's been a fun ride this year with everything going on. Axl could realistically sing good until he's 60 but after that I think it becomes extremely difficult to maintain what he has now...it's difficult now for him I imagine but 6 years will be good to see what all he can accomplish...who knows this could be the final year of Axl but I hope there's a couple albums and plenty of stadiums awaiting him. 

With Axl singing with AC/DC and the GNR happening at the same time its double the press coverage

All I know is my local rock stations cannot stop mentioning Axl playing with AC/DC in between commercial breaks, and that is good publicity because he is killing it right now with both bands

• Like 2

Maybe he should've joined in 2000 and skipped the Nugnr era. We could've had Axl/DC with the 2002 version of axl. Madagascar, Prostitute, and This I Love could've became some of AC/DCs greatest hits.

Or maybe axl could've joined in 1990 and Slash could've replaced axl with another singer. Perhaps Brian Johnson would've been available.

Edited by liers

The more i think about the whole thing the more I think Axl will remain as frontman for ACDC (as well as GNR of course). He's blowing everyone away with his performances and he's already mentioned in the BBC interview that if the band want him he wants to remain there. Would be cool to hear him on some new ACDC material.