Release official (soundboard) audio of the shows

12 hours ago, Celentano78 said:

Cool,  thanks!

Thanks to you for the initiative.

Just one question: Why not a higher number of signs? (I don't know if I'm sayin' it right. I mean: Why just 200 people to put their name in it?)

15 hours ago, Celentano78 said:

25,000 people! Wow? Can we do this guys? Are we better n' bigger than RHCP? Could everybody help me spread the petition link below? I need all your help, together we can reach big numbers, all it takes is for as many of us as possible to post to FBour own, GNR page, and other relevant pages. Multiple times if we have too! People don't log in to social media in the same time. Let's do this!

Massive THANK YOU for all of you who signed already!

https://www.change.org/p/guns-n-roses-guns-n-roses-release-official-soundboard-audio-of-the-shows?recruiter=535354988&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink

Yeah, the thing is you need to contact admins of big fan pages on twitter and facebook, make a picture that says something like: "GnR soundboard campaign" and a text to go with that link. If they are not dicks, they will share it constantly. GnR has big community on facebook too, like RHCP, especially from South America. It won't be a problem when it gets going. 

Edited by Nicklord
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

Yeah, the thing is you need to contact admins of big fan pages on twitter and facebook, make a picture that says something like: "GnR soundboard campaign" and a text to go with that link. If they are not dicks, they will share it constantly. GnR has big community on facebook too, like RHCP, especially from South America. It won't be a problem when it gets going. 

I'm on it this weekend! We'll make sure I touch on as many fan communities,, facebook pages and forums as I can. THANKS!

2 hours ago, Cughall'a said:

Thanks to you for the initiative.

Just one question: Why not a higher number of signs? (I don't know if I'm sayin' it right. I mean: Why just 200 people to put their name in it?)

The higher limit is setup automatically. When we were less than 100, the limit was 100, now it's 200. I assume the next limit will be 300. At one point will start jumping in higher increments. THANKS FOR SIGNING!

Kiss and metallica did this both times I saw them and I got them both. Metallica charged like 5 bucks. Kiss wanted 35 bucks. Talk about a night and day difference. 

I'd definitely get a Guns one for a show I've been too though. 

1 hour ago, Celentano78 said:

I'm on it this weekend! We'll make sure I touch on as many fan communities,, facebook pages and forums as I can. THANKS!

The higher limit is setup automatically. When we were less than 100, the limit was 100, now it's 200. I assume the next limit will be 300. At one point will start jumping in higher increments. THANKS FOR SIGNING!

Oh, ok!

1 hour ago, Gunner55 said:

Kiss and metallica did this both times I saw them and I got them both. Metallica charged like 5 bucks. Kiss wanted 35 bucks. Talk about a night and day difference. 

I'd definitely get a Guns one for a show I've been too though. 

When I saw Kiss in 2012 or 2013 there was a booth in the foyer at the actual show, who were selling copies of the show when the performance had ended.

I'm building a list of fan forums where I  will contact the admins to advertise the petition, maybe put a link somewhere visible. Once I have the list (sometime this weekend), I'll put it here. Could you all help me go there and also drop a link to the petition? Talk it up a bit?

I just made a tiny url link: http://tinyurl.com/gnrpetition

THANKS!

On 5/19/2016 at 7:18 PM, Chris 55 said:

that's a really stupid title

I LOVE BOOTLEG TITLES

my favourite titles

PISTOLS & FLOWERS

METAL PETALS

NOIZE MAKERS

DRAMAS & TRAUMAS

CALIBER 44 HORTICULTURE

there are more i cant remember now

12 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

When I saw Kiss in 2012 or 2013 there was a booth in the foyer at the actual show, who were selling copies of the show when the performance had ended.

thats the best thing a band can do to please the fans who love the music

GNR is so fucked up when it comes to this that they released...

= A FAKE LIVE EP - Live Like a Suicide (GNR Lies)

= A DOUBLE LIVE CD WITH HORRENDOUS STUDIO RE-RECORDED VOCALS (and who knows what else) - Live Era

= A HORRENDOUS LIVE VHS/DVD WITH THE MOST HORRIBLE ERA OF THE BAND - VHS/DVD Live in Japan 1992

= A HORRENDOUS LIVE DVD/BLUE-RAY WITH A HORRENDOUS SHOW FROM AXL HORRENDOUS SOLO ERA AND THE MOST STUPID TITLE EVER - Appetite for Democracy

The only decent live stuff EVER released by Guns n Roses was some single b-sides and the LIVE FROM THE JUNGLE EP (which as far as I know was only released in Japan!)

TO THIS FUCKING DAY, no official CD or DVD with Axl, Izzy, Slash, Duff and Steven - This is UNBELIEVABLE

• Like 1

On 5/19/2016 at 4:24 PM, classicrawker said:

these guys are amazing

if it was not for the bootleggers, id probably be sick of GNR a million years ago

i remember listening appetite and lies 18 billion times or something and it got to a point where i just couldnt stand it anymore

but i needed new music from GNR

then i found bootlegs

and it was like... WOW!

:headbang:

and there was NEW MUSIC (all the outtakes, unreleased songs)

I JUST LOVE FUCKIN BOOTLEGS!

To this day I cant understand how is that the best band ever hasnt got ONE SINGLE DECENT live release

and i am forever grateful to the bootleggers for allowing me to have endless hours of fun listening to raw unedited live performances of the best fucking band ever!

hopefully this petition helps to changes GNR modus operandi!

49 minutes ago, ludurigan said:

I LOVE BOOTLEG TITLES

my favourite titles

PISTOLS & FLOWERS

METAL PETALS

NOIZE MAKERS

DRAMAS & TRAUMAS

CALIBER 44 HORTICULTURE

I remember some old Pearl Jam bootleg from the early 90's. The song "Hunger Strike" was on there. The moron who did the tracklisting called it "I'm gonna hungry"

12 hours ago, Chris 55 said:

I remember some old Pearl Jam bootleg from the early 90's. The song "Hunger Strike" was on there. The moron who did the tracklisting called it "I'm gonna hungry"

my friend made me a rock in rio 1991 cassete tape in 1991 and she wrote SILVER for CIVIL WAR

good times! 

16 hours ago, ludurigan said:

thats the best thing a band can do to please the fans who love the music

GNR is so fucked up when it comes to this that they released...

= A FAKE LIVE EP - Live Like a Suicide (GNR Lies)

= A DOUBLE LIVE CD WITH HORRENDOUS STUDIO RE-RECORDED VOCALS (and who knows what else) - Live Era

= A HORRENDOUS LIVE VHS/DVD WITH THE MOST HORRIBLE ERA OF THE BAND - VHS/DVD Live in Japan 1992

= A HORRENDOUS LIVE DVD/BLUE-RAY WITH A HORRENDOUS SHOW FROM AXL HORRENDOUS SOLO ERA AND THE MOST STUPID TITLE EVER - Appetite for Democracy

The only decent live stuff EVER released by Guns n Roses was some single b-sides and the LIVE FROM THE JUNGLE EP (which as far as I know was only released in Japan!)

TO THIS FUCKING DAY, no official CD or DVD with Axl, Izzy, Slash, Duff and Steven - This is UNBELIEVABLE

It really is insane... Millions of people around the world, just begging to buy GnR music, but they won't give us anything!!! It boggles the fucking mind...

DO YA HEAR ME MR RECORD COMPANY EXEC??? For fuck sake...

Stupid question from an old fart who is not that computer savvy... What is the best app/ method/ whatever for finding bootlegs and getting them onto my iPod???

edit: I've been reading thru the download section on here... Any simple advice would be appreciated! 

Edited by Fitha_whiskey

18 hours ago, ludurigan said:

I LOVE BOOTLEG TITLES

my favourite titles

PISTOLS & FLOWERS

METAL PETALS

NOIZE MAKERS

DRAMAS & TRAUMAS

CALIBER 44 HORTICULTURE

This surely takes the accolades,

R-7691209-1446828970-3936.jpeg.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

It really is insane... Millions of people around the world, just begging to buy GnR music, but they won't give us anything!!! It boggles the fucking mind...

DO YA HEAR ME MR RECORD COMPANY EXEC??? For fuck sake...

Stupid question from an old fart who is not that computer savvy... What is the best app/ method/ whatever for finding bootlegs and getting them onto my iPod???

edit: I've been reading thru the download section on here... Any simple advice would be appreciated! 

i dont know much about iphones or smart phones in general

maybe someone else can help

but i guess you just need to find a website and download them all to your iphone, right?!

not sure if you know much abou GNR bootlegs, but there are some classic bootlegs that you should try to get because they sound so god

some of the best are...

from appetite and lies tours

- pasadena perkins palace 1987

- cbgb 1987

- ritz 1988 nyc

- japan 1988 nakano sunplaza december 7 1988

from use your illusion tour

- rock in rio 1991 first night

- rock in rio 1991 second night

- indiana 1991

if you never listened to them, you can have a lot of fun with these for a long time

i recommend listening to them one by one, sorta separately

when you become somewhat "familiar" and maybe a bit "tired" of one of them then you move to the next one

that way i suppose you can appreciate them more

and you will find how amazingly different they are one from the other!

where to get them?

i guess you can find the all on this site - http://worldofgnrbootlegs.blogspot.com.br/

also, as you probably know, on the download section of this site

and also here, a terrific site that has also boots from ther bands, more than anyone can listen to! - http://www.guitars101.com/forums/f90/ 

good luck!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, diegodasilva23 said:

I know that it would be difficult now, because the members of the band changed, but what about a petition for the 2010 shows? I mean, it's the best vocal year for Axl after the old band. Gives pride to any fan to hear a 2010 show.

^----READ PEOPLE ----^

Thanks all for signing and hoping spread the word! We're ~300 people signed now. We'll need thousands to show demand for this, but we'll get there. Of course, the intent of this is to release shows from all eras. I agree, 2010 was a good, year, heck 2014 wasn't bad either! There are good shows out there. Once we get the band on the idea of releasing shows, I think will be doable. 

Thank you all for signing so far, I have seen the petition showing up on different international Facebook GNR fan communities. This is gonna be huge! Whatever happens at least we can say we tried! But until then let's keep positivity high and tell every friend, sister, brother, grandmother, and uncle to go sign the petition :). 

Edited by Celentano78
  • Like 1

From 2010, I can tell you some of the best ones:

- San Juan, Puerto Rico

- London, England (10/13)

- London, England (10/14)

- St. Petersburg, Russia

- Bucharest, Romania

- Lisbon, Portugal

- Arnhem, Netherlands

Imagine all of that in official soundboard audio!!!!

• Like 1

Just now, diegodasilva23 said:

From 2010, I can tell you some of the best ones:

- San Juan, Puerto Rico

- London, England (10/13)

- London, England (10/14)

- St. Petersburg, Russia

- Bucharest, Romania

- Lisbon, Portugal

- Arnhem, Netherlands

Imagine all of that in official soundboard audio!!!!

OH YEAH! When RHCP got the petition from the fans they created a poll of what old shows should be released! This would be epic with Guns! Help me spread this to as many fan communities around the world, we need thousands, of people signing, we need to show there's tons of people wanting this! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Celentano78 said:

OH YEAH! When RHCP got the petition from the fans they created a poll of what old shows should be released! This would be epic with Guns! Help me spread this to as many fan communities around the world, we need thousands, of people signing, we need to show there's tons of people wanting this! 

Signed and shared!