Slash birthday July 23rd same date as MetLife gig

This may be a bit of a silly question but since Slash's birthday is on the 23rd, and Guns play MetLife stadium. Would you guys expect any surprises new song, pies on slash's face like metallica does. Any thing new that would stand out and make slash's birthday special in front of the fans? would Axl or Duff do anything like this or would it be a normal business as usual gig?

4 hours ago, KiernanProud said:

They'll probably play happy birthday for him. I think Axl sang to either Tommy or Ashba a few years back and they sang to Beta too. 

Either way I'm expecting guests of some kind at the NY shows 

That would be pretty cool, would sort of show that they're past all the bullshit from the last 20 years.

3 hours ago, Top-Hatted One said:

Baz comes out, starts jumping around, banging his head and proceeding to sing Happy Birthday Slash.

ill be there. That's what I'm expecting 

I love Baz, who doesnt love Baz. But he screams way too much. I hope Axl sings happy birthday to slash though.

Well, Slash did say Axl always liked to make up with grand gestures, so he'll probably get a cake in the face or the band and crowd will sing HBD. Anyway, it will be sweet, so I'm looking forward to it. :heart:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Free Bird said:

I hope they'll play Anastasia.

That would be a big gesture from Axl and something people would enjoy I think.

I really hope so too, one of the best solo slash songs. I'd be interested to hear axls voice on it too.

2 hours ago, scooby845 said:

They should film the live DVD since the 23rd July east rutherford is the first sold out date..plus slash;s birthday makes it a special occasion.. U hope for a concert film capture of that show!!!

I would love if they filmed all the dates and released them. But I think if they were only to release one it would either be Troubadour, Vegas (mix of both shows) or Dodger Stadium 

36 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

I would love if they filmed all the dates and released them. But I think if they were only to release one it would either be Troubadour, Vegas (mix of both shows) or Dodger Stadium 

I like massive productions..the bigger the better.. Metlife STadium DVD with setlist over 25 songs..that would be insane!!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...