I see a lot of people meeting Axl...can someone please ask about any plans regarding new music!?!?

10 hours ago, fabrph5 said:

well actually he is entertainment.  He is in the entertainment business that he CHOSE to do.  I don't want him to "amuse" me.  I am entertained by his music and I want to hear more

There is a certain degree people demand, which is too far. I get it about the entertainment part but he gets out there and does shows. If he feels inspired to create more songs, that is great. But he doesn't owe us new songs. Eventually it will fade into history.

All I have to say to Axl is: dude, if you're not recording that powerhouse you've got inside and been showing us in your performances with AC/DC, I really don't know what else you're waiting for! You've got it all right now.. but remember... nothing lasts forever, even amazing voice from 2016. 

20 minutes ago, carsonskitz said:

Kinda to do with the topic, kinda not. How do people meet Axl? Especially at stadium show's, it's not like there's a clear back door like their is at small venues. 

I went to his hotel after the show and waited for him to arrive. And I knew which hotel he was staying at because there are only so many hotels filthy rich rock stars would stay at in a city. And it was also splashed all over the gossip rags. It was that easy ;)

1 hour ago, Lumikki said:

I went to his hotel after the show and waited for him to arrive. And I knew which hotel he was staying at because there are only so many hotels filthy rich rock stars would stay at in a city. And it was also splashed all over the gossip rags. It was that easy ;)

Ah cool. What country?

3 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Curiosity.. Does he smell good? :)

Bono does, even on stage!!!

3 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

Curiosity.. Does he smell good? :)

Bono does, even on stage!!!

Hahaha, I didn't notice him smelling of anything. Neutral or normale, I guess. But he definitely didn't smell bad! :lol:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

Fine! :P

Men's smell is the first thing I notice..

I usually notice as well, but couldn't smell anything there. Maybe because it was outside in the middle of the night and it was freezing cold and the wind was blowing...

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

I usually notice as well, but couldn't smell anything there. Maybe because it was outside in the middle of the night and it was freezing cold and the wind was blowing...

Ha, looks like we've found another task for people meeting Axl...:smiley-confused2: 

• Like 1