06/15/16 - Düsseldorf, Germany - Esprit Arena

xBrownstonex

Just now, Andy14 said:

I know, I know and I can't wait. But due to time zones, there will be no more live stream evenings. :facepalm:

I really look forward to seeing Axl's interaction with Slash on stage now as he can finally move :dance: 

my thoughts exactly! 

I searched for the time difference today and Icalculated that if they go on stage around 10 pm in Detroit that means I will have to wake up at ...5 am !! :facepalm:

1 minute ago, danijel00 said:

it's working!! yeah!!

5 minutes ago, oaka said:

my thoughts exactly! 

I searched for the time difference today and Icalculated that if they go on stage around 10 pm in Detroit that means I will have to wake up at ...5 am !! :facepalm:

OMG, as much as I love them I won't be able to do that :nervous:

Just now, Andy14 said:

OMG, as much as I love them I won't be able to do that :nervous:

I will, although it's goinig to be very difficult and I will have to go to work running!! But, there is no way I'll miss the first US show where Axl will be dancing around with no cast and interacting with the boys!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I know, I know and I can't wait. But due to time zones, there will be no more live stream evenings. :facepalm:

I really look forward to seeing Axl's interaction with Slash on stage now as he can finally move :dance: 

I know, I'm gonna miss that too, it was so nice arriving home from work and have Axl/DC at each 3 days. It sure put an highlight in a shitty day. They fuckin should move to Europe already!!
But I'm really looking forward to the dawns too, to set the alarm clock to 5am, it will remind me the craziness for the first reunion shows :drool:

11 minutes ago, oaka said:

my thoughts exactly! 

it's working!! yeah!!

Yeah the eastcoast gigs are gonna suck timewise... Westcoast wil be doable al long as it's weekend shows.

10 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I'm really looking forward to that too. He's been so great with Angus though,I will miss those two together for sure. this ACDC euro tour has been so memorable, I'm glad it happened.

4 minutes ago, oaka said:

I will, although it's goinig to be very difficult and I will have to go to work running!! But, there is no way I'll miss the first US show where Axl will be dancing around with no cast and interacting with the boys!

4 minutes ago, Epson said:

Don't forget it's GNR not Axl/DC. They will probably start at 7 am . :shades:

Good point haha.

However, I'm going to a friends' wedding and probably will be there a couple of days earlier, so there's a high probability I'll miss the WHOLE first show together with all the first youtube videos and comments :facepalm::facepalm::nervous:

2 minutes ago, Lindy100 said:

:headbang: I can't get enough of this song! :headbang:

Me too. I've always loved this song but with Axl is has got even better.

It's great to see him without the cast even though I quite liked it, it looked badass ;)