06/15/16 - Düsseldorf, Germany - Esprit Arena

xBrownstonex

Haha good God Axl is taking in the cash now...this might be the most profitable year for a rockstar that's still alive ever! With the amount of money made on tour now days and Axl doing two huge acts...he truly is the man this year! 

So now he only gets 8 days off between ACDC and GNR...he must be on some adrenaline rush.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Jesus, I keep saying it but this better not hurt GnR.

If they add another show, that would be pushing it in my opinion. He still needs time to get back to the states, rest, and get in some good rehearsals with the band. All the power to him though, doubt he'd sign off on it if he weren't up for the task.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tajandreas said:

If they add another show, that would be pushing it in my opinion. He still needs time to get back to the states, rest, and get in some good rehearsals with the band. All the power to him though, doubt he'd sign off on it if he weren't up for the task.

My thoughts exactly... Not sure how much rehearsal is going to happen... I guess he figures he will go back to his old ways with GnR...

2 hours ago, Padme said:

Thre e shows in Germany! Wow!!! 

I'm so happy for Axl. It means things are going better than expected :headbang:

They did 7 shows there last year...!!!! 3 is nothing in a country they broke a record in last year for tickets sales 

Some 1 correct me if im wromg

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

They did 7 shows there last year...!!!! 3 is nothing in a country they broke a record in last year for tickets sales 

Some 1 correct me if im wromg

In this case is AC/DC with Axl, keep in mind that a lot if not most of AC/DC fans were not happy about it. There were people asking for refunds pretty much everywhere.

Edited by Padme

1 hour ago, Padme said:

In this case is AC/DC with Axl, keep in mind that a lot if not most of AC/DC fans were not happy about it. There were people asking for refunds pretty much everywhere.

Not as many 2 shows in Germany and its been posted few thousand from 2 stadium shows i think Billboard posted the details.

Germany has had more shows on RoB than any other country this will make it 10 shows & the refunds must be lowish as they would not bother with this new date i guess they would have done another EU venue.

14 hours ago, xBrownstonex said:

New show added. In my hometown. Damn!

Damn! I am living in Dusseldorf as well.

I bought tickets for Hamburg a few days ago. If they had added the show eralier I could have saved a lot of money. Fuck.

• 2 weeks later...