"That time on the Police Station?" = acdc fans talk about possible axl and brian fight in late 80s / early 90s

ludurigan

Axl fought everyone between 85-93...the thing is you fight Axl, then you go out and have some drinks with him laugh it off and he calls you a "pretty cool dude" 

in some weird way I think that's how Axl thought relationships work...you test the person first then you be their friend 

• Like 3

Axl talks about an incident here. He said the first time he went to rehearse with the guys the guitar tech or something said "do you remember when you tried to run me over in an SUV back in 89..." Axl says "I don't have any recollection of that what so ever...I don't know shit" haha cool story I'm sure there's more behind it   

• Like 2

5 hours ago, KIKOZ3 said:

Can t read the ACDC forum is lock.

What is the history can someone copy here ? Thanks

Not sure on how it all started but apparently Axl and Brian got into an altercation in the late 80's, both were taken to the local police station and I guess Angus came to bail Brian out and that was the first time Axl and Angus met. Axl says it was the second time.

im really not sure though and I don't think anyone knows the full story, I'm just piecing things together from rumors of what happened 

maybe the SUV run over started the fight. 

19 hours ago, KIKOZ3 said:

Can t read the ACDC forum is lock.

What is the history can someone copy here ? Thanks

The source of the story is here:

http://acdc-abruzzo.blogspot.gr/2016/05/what-brian-once-told-us-about-axl-rose.html

There's not much in it, apart from that there was a fight someday somewhere and that Brian didn't/doesn't like Axl. Then someone in the ac dc fans forum combined it with Angus's mention of "the police station".

Edited by Blackstar