How's it going Marc?

WAR41

@Italian girl it was great to meet you :headbang: We were at Canter's on the 17th. Marc told us he was going to yesterday's show. So he was there and he obviously saw Steven.

For me it was my first time watching Adler playing drums with the rest of GN'R. I'm still shaken. I can't believe it. I waited a long time to see this. A dream come true and I don't want to wake up :lol:

I was also there on the first show, GA Pit 1 and I saw Eddie Trunk, Duff daughter and Meagan (she was taking pictures of the show) And I also saw Andrei <_<

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Padme said:

@Italian girl it was great to meet you :headbang: We were at Canter's on the 17th. Marc told us he was going to yesterday's show. So he was there and he obviously saw Steven.

For me it was my first time watching Adler playing drums with the rest of GN'R. I'm still shaken. I can't believe it. I waited a long time to see this. A dream come true and I don't want to wake up :lol:

I was also there on the first show, GA Pit 1 and I saw Eddie Trunk, Duff daughter and Meagan (she was taking pictures of the show) And I also saw Andrei <_<

Thats really cool to hear, Im so jealous of you all! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Italian girl said:

@Padme I hope to meet you again soon, dear!! :*

Is everything ok? We're in Washington now.. Very sleepy :/

Yeah, except for the L.A. traffic that gets on my nerves, everything is fine. I'm glad to hear you are closer to home

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Whatever the reason Marc is not posting here anymore, and that's unlikely to change anytime soon... makes no real difference to the forum if this section is left open but at this point it may as well be closed, and if Marc decides to post again he can contact the mods.

*edit -  "I feel that I what I have set out to do has been accomplished. How it got done doen't matter to me. 9 years ago when I first started taking part in this chat board. I came here to help people with questions with Reckless Road and found it crazy to see that the fans were fighting and taking sides between Axl and Slash. I started defending mostly Axl because, he was the one taking most of the hits from the fans. I explained over and over again that it was no ones fault for what went down in 1995/1996 in the breakup and tried my best to keep the peace here. No one has worked harder then me to help try to convince everyone including the band members that there was a lot of miscommunication between some of the band members and that they just needed a few years apart. I feel that I won, there has been a lot less fighting here and the band is back together and booking gigs and look to be having fun on stage. They sound great and what else is there for me to do? Im happy that has all happened. I helped  people learn about the history of the band with their questions and put together a great scrapbook with great insight about the birth of the band for everyone to enjoy and I think there really is nothing more that I can do" That seems to cover the speculation. But I'd say he's stopping posting on here to make sure that he doesn't do any further damage, or because he's already made good with Axl and again, doesn't want to fall with him... for all we know Axl hates MyGnR... seems quite likely actually.

Edited by Tom2112
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

Whatever the reason Marc is not posting here anymore, and that's unlikely to change anytime soon... makes no real difference to the forum if this section is left open but at this point it may as well be closed, and if Marc decides to post again he can contact the mods.

*edit -  "I feel that I what I have set out to do has been accomplished. How it got done doen't matter to me. 9 years ago when I first started taking part in this chat board. I came here to help people with questions with Reckless Road and found it crazy to see that the fans were fighting and taking sides between Axl and Slash. I started defending mostly Axl because, he was the one taking most of the hits from the fans. I explained over and over again that it was no ones fault for what went down in 1995/1996 in the breakup and tried my best to keep the peace here. No one has worked harder then me to help try to convince everyone including the band members that there was a lot of miscommunication between some of the band members and that they just needed a few years apart. I feel that I won, there has been a lot less fighting here and the band is back together and booking gigs and look to be having fun on stage. They sound great and what else is there for me to do? Im happy that has all happened. I helped  people learn about the history of the band with their questions and put together a great scrapbook with great insight about the birth of the band for everyone to enjoy and I think there really is nothing more that I can do" That seems to cover the speculation. But I'd say he's stopping posting on here to make sure that he doesn't do any further damage, or because he's already made good with Axl and again, doesn't want to fall with him... for all we know Axl hates MyGnR... seems quite likely actually.

that's a good theory but hopefully not. i wish they'd both come back, i missed out on them both :(

• 2 weeks later...