Axl's best Thunderstruck?

7 hours ago, J Dog said:

Not sure which is the best but Axl sounds like a rock god every time he sings it.

I agree and haven't been able to pick one best.  

I will say I especially like the way he sounds on 'beating in my heart' and 'tore me apart' at the beginning of the song.

9 hours ago, TheDemocracyRose said:

So they can give us the audio from Marseiles...

They could release a cd with live versions from different concerts. Just like their first live album with Chris Slade in the early 90's.

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, dcon said:

I agree and haven't been able to pick one best.  

I will say I especially like the way he sounds on 'beating in my heart' and 'tore me apart' at the beginning of the song.

I like how he says....Texas yeah Texas and we had some fun. Matter of fact, I like all his, yeah yeahs, all through the song.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, James Bond said:

The Marseille show in general seems to be the best so far. Had Axl not been sitting that would have been the sure "release this on DVD show" since every song was on point.

Have you heard the flac bootleg from Marseille? I've got the Belgium one, which has really good quality for me. But I've heard the Marseille bootleg isn't quite as good quality wise. But if it's the better show I'm thinking about getting that one too, if the quality drop off isn't too major.

51 minutes ago, J Dog said:

Have you heard the flac bootleg from Marseille? I've got the Belgium one, which has really good quality for me. But I've heard the Marseille bootleg isn't quite as good quality wise. But if it's the better show I'm thinking about getting that one too, if the quality drop off isn't too major.

I don't have it unfortunately. You have a link? ;)

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

The wercheer was the best one for me. Marseille was good too. 

Yeah the Werchter one is good. And I'm kind of picky about live bootlegs but it's nice.

32 minutes ago, James Bond said:

I don't have it unfortunately. You have a link? ;)

http://www.guitars101.com/forums/f145/ac-dc-with-axl-rose-2016-05-16-werchter-belgium-aud-flac-235217.html

That's Werchter. That's the only one I've listened to so far.

• Like 1