Appetite for Distortion - The first ever GNR discussion podcast

Thanks guys.  It's now also up on iTunes.  We really want this thing to grow if you can leave a review up on there.  My show outside of here, SOFREP Radio, has been a Top 50 podcast on iTunes and I know the reviews really help.  And if you like it, go like us on social media.

Hi, I really enjoyed this. A couple of small factual mistakes I can correct though:

The incident where Duff and Axl met in the hotel in London - Duff wasn't on tour with his band, he was there on business.

Also, the thing where Slash got pissed of at Paul Huge's involvement was on the song Sympathy for the Devil. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Nice Boy said:

Hi, I really enjoyed this. A couple of small factual mistakes I can correct though:

The incident where Duff and Axl met in the hotel in London - Duff wasn't on tour with his band, he was there on business.

Also, the thing where Slash got pissed of at Paul Huge's involvement was on the song Sympathy for the Devil. 

Thanks man.  I will def note this on the next show.  Some one also pointed out to me on the Nightrain board (before those fuckers locked my thread), that Izzy did in fact play with Velvet Revolver on stage.

Hey, I appreciate the corrections honestly.  And as Brando and I said, neither of us are experts by any stretch.  Just two huge fans.

Edited by Elevation516

• 2 weeks later...

congrats on the first episode

it seemed to be a bit unfocused (too many subjects at once i suppose and also going from here to there and back and there again)

guess it was the excitement?

you hinted about bringing guests for interviews

(since you are radio pros it shouldnt be that hard i suppose)

it should be really fun if you can do interviews with people connected to GNR specially from 1985-1991 

ill listen the next episode

thanks again

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ludurigan said:

congrats on the first episode

it seemed to be a bit unfocused (too many subjects at once i suppose and also going from here to there and back and there again)

guess it was the excitement?

you hinted about bringing guests for interviews

(since you are radio pros it shouldnt be that hard i suppose)

it should be really fun if you can do interviews with people connected to GNR specially from 1985-1991 

ill listen the next episode

thanks again

For sure.  It'll get better with time.

• Like 1