*Not So* Dark Side of GN'R?

I like the podcast with that guy that said he met a guy at a cigar place (between 2003-2006) he was talking a lot and they were talking about cigars and wines I guess the guy at the bar gets into stories about days when he was touring around the world and tells the guy how he narrowly avoided a false rape accusation after a girl came up to his room...

Anyways the podcast guy is describing the guy and says "he had long braids, kinda reddish brown color, not very tall so I'm sitting here thinking 'yea ok buddy I'm sure you had crazy after party's with your big band.'" Well I guess after a few more stories the guy ask his name and he said "Axl" and the podcast guy is thinking "wait what...Guns N Roses Axl f'n Rose" 

I'm sure many of you have heard this podcast, not sure if it's true but I love the story. I guess the point is for this thread that these guys did some odd things, but they were likely accused and sued from everywhere and for everything. 

16 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Do you have a reading problem?  I

No, he has a "I have to be right at all costs and can't admit when I've been had" problem. I haven't been around these parts long, but certainly long enough to recognize the M.O. already --- even though I was tipped off by a few long standing members early on. He'll continue to twist and change the debate all while grasping at straws until you tire out and give up.

FWIW, you've been spot on from the beginning. Some just love to argue for the sake of arguing.

Edited by thunderram

11 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

Yes she does. It's more playful than anything from the crowds perspective. If you can't handle that rock concerts aren't the place for you

What is playful for one side of the party might not be quite so playful for the other side (see a cat playing with a mouse).

Some of those girls may find it fun to be the center of attention and do that kind of stuff. But then there are plenty of girls who are not there for people to stare at them and boo because they aren't willing to show their tits. A large crowd of people booing at you can be awfully intimidating. I am not saying it is an awful thing and should never be done, but there is a very fine line that is very easily crossed. Hopefully the people running the show are hyper-aware of that. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

Some apparently do. Drives me crazy society is getting so soft

Well, it's probably not a great experience to get booed at for not wanting to show your tits in front of 40k+ people, but on the bright side - if they do boo at you, you can use it to build character and learn to give society the finger more easily. It's all about positivity. :lol: Unfortunately everyone's trying to turn everything into a social injustice or scandal just because they can't handle the real world. :facepalm:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nonok said:

Well, it's probably not a great experience to get booed at for not wanting to show your tits in front of 40k+ people, but on the bright side - if they do boo at you, you can use it to build character and learn to give society the finger more easily. It's all about positivity. :lol: Unfortunately everyone's trying to turn everything into a social injustice or scandal just because they can't handle the real world. :facepalm:

Well you make it sound like some chick is getting pulled up on stage and being booed for not taking off her shirt. That's just insane. I've been to some concerts and it's like pregaming in the parking lot shit or walking around inside. You get a few boos get over it and move on. I've had female friends not even consider entertaining the idea and nothing happens. I've seen others take off their top and want to be their friend. That's when life gets good friend!

22 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

Yes she does. It's more playful than anything from the crowds perspective. If you can't handle that rock concerts aren't the place for you

I dont think Rock concert can be used as an excuse to booed some Girl tht dont want to show Her boobs.

Imagine if it was You/You are a girl N' Someone told You to show Your boobs but You dont want N' They boo You cause You didnt show it, when You protest about it, Someone told the same like wht You said now to You. Because its Rock Concert

3 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

I dont think Rock concert can be used as an excuse to booed some Girl tht dont want to show Her boobs.

Imagine if it was You/You are a girl N' Someone told You to show Your boobs but You dont want N' They boo You cause You didnt show it, when You protest about it, Someone told the same like wht You said now to You. Because its Rock Concert

I wouldn't do it and chances are that person would get over it quick and move on to the next whore willing to show her tits. Aka what you SHOULD do. I never said it was mandatory, but people can move on quickly from that. And if not, call dj ashba to stop the bullying k #ashbaswag #stopbullying 

1 minute ago, Billsfan said:

I wouldn't do it and chances are that person would get over it quick and move on to the next whore willing to show her tits. Aka what you SHOULD do. I never said it was mandatory, but people can move on quickly from that. And if not, call dj ashba to stop the bullying k #ashbaswag #stopbullying 

#AshbaSwag

#StopBullying

#NoMoreFlashingBoobsonConcert

:awesomeface:

3 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Imagine if you were at a concert with your date/girlfriend or wife and she was getting booed for not flashing them. #WhatWouldYouDo?

"Come on honey, just do what the strangers want. You are embarrassing me, we are at a rock concert, you know!"

This.

30 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

I like the podcast with that guy that said he met a guy at a cigar place (between 2003-2006) he was talking a lot and they were talking about cigars and wines I guess the guy at the bar gets into stories about days when he was touring around the world and tells the guy how he narrowly avoided a false rape accusation after a girl came up to his room...

Anyways the podcast guy is describing the guy and says "he had long braids, kinda reddish brown color, not very tall so I'm sitting here thinking 'yea ok buddy I'm sure you had crazy after party's with your big band.'" Well I guess after a few more stories the guy ask his name and he said "Axl" and the podcast guy is thinking "wait what...Guns N Roses Axl f'n Rose" 

I'm sure many of you have heard this podcast, not sure if it's true but I love the story. I guess the point is for this thread that these guys did some odd things, but they were likely accused and sued from everywhere and for everything. 

I've never heard of that. Do you have a link?

9 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Imagine if you were at a concert with your date/girlfriend or wife and she was getting booed for not flashing them. #WhatWouldYouDo?

"Come on honey, just do what the strangers want. You are embarrassing me, we are at a rock concert, you know!"

What did she do to put herself in a position to get booed by a massive amount of people for not takin her top off? How many times does that actually happen aka randomly harassing girls for not stripping which is being done by 40,000 people..?!?!?!

You guys are seriously over thinking all of this.. 

10 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

#AshbaSwag

#StopBullying

#NoMoreFlashingBoobsonConcert

:awesomeface:

This.

What if aunt Mary had balls? Yes lots of good questions being asked :lol:

N' I found something like this too

ultimateclassicrock.com/axl-rose-mike-patton-prank/

A 1991 tour with Gun N’ Roses found Faith No More frontman Mike Patton playing some unbelievable scatological tricks on Axl Rose.

Patton “sh– in an orange juice carton, resealed it, and put it back in Axl Rose’s personal drinks vending machine,” says Jon Holmes, author of Rock Star Babylon: Outrageous Rumors, Legends, and Raucous True Tales of Rock and Roll Icons.

Some of Patton’s other more outrageous pranks were outlined by Exclaim in the wake of Faith No More’s surprise return after nearly two decades away. For instance, Patton once “pissed all over Axl Rose’s cue cards while Guns N’ Roses were onstage,” according to Holmes. Patton’s rationale for such outrageous behavior? “Ain’t that rock’n’roll?” he said, in a contemporary interview with Kerrang! magazine.

Rose wasn’t the only target of Patton’s unique brand of bathroom humor, by the way. During the same tour, Patton told Kerrang!, he “took a sh–, rolled it into a ball and put it in the hair dryer so that the next guest to dry their hair would get hot sh– in their face.”

Rose and Patton were more recently linked in a study that sought to definitively name the world’s greatest singer. The determination was based on each vocalist’s range. Rose boasts a five-octave instrument, while Patton’s is six.

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I read that one a while back, loved it but sometimes it was a bit incoherent, just like keef lol. 

Yes, he doesn't really go deep into stuf, it's like ''a little bit of this, little bit of that'' and he loses it somewhere in the middle. But nevertheless, a lovely book. And very Keef-a-like :lol:

• Like 1

If i was in a position to have a load of women backstage up for whatever i would be taking full advantage, " out for all that i can get, if ya know what i mean "- Bon Scott. A girl should never feel forced into showing her tits to anybody though so i don't agree with somebody going round with camera putting pressure on a girl to do so . The rest though, consentual sex with multiple partners?, might be a little sleazy but i'm sure everybody had a damn good time to boot!

2 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

N' I found something like this too

ultimateclassicrock.com/axl-rose-mike-patton-prank/

A 1991 tour with Gun N’ Roses found Faith No More frontman Mike Patton playing some unbelievable scatological tricks on Axl Rose.

Patton “sh– in an orange juice carton, resealed it, and put it back in Axl Rose’s personal drinks vending machine,” says Jon Holmes, author of Rock Star Babylon: Outrageous Rumors, Legends, and Raucous True Tales of Rock and Roll Icons.

Some of Patton’s other more outrageous pranks were outlined by Exclaim in the wake of Faith No More’s surprise return after nearly two decades away. For instance, Patton once “pissed all over Axl Rose’s cue cards while Guns N’ Roses were onstage,” according to Holmes. Patton’s rationale for such outrageous behavior? “Ain’t that rock’n’roll?” he said, in a contemporary interview with Kerrang! magazine.

Rose wasn’t the only target of Patton’s unique brand of bathroom humor, by the way. During the same tour, Patton told Kerrang!, he “took a sh–, rolled it into a ball and put it in the hair dryer so that the next guest to dry their hair would get hot sh– in their face.”

Rose and Patton were more recently linked in a study that sought to definitively name the world’s greatest singer. The determination was based on each vocalist’s range. Rose boasts a five-octave instrument, while Patton’s is six.

Odd how Mike Patton's moral compass kicked in once he saw two in inebriated girls engaged in sexual activity in a trailer. Same goes for Billy Gould. They're horrified and yell "On my god! I cannot believe you people would do this" when they see that, but seem to have no problem with Mike's absurd potty games. Go figure. I'm highly surprised Patton didn't take the opportunity to shit on one of them while they were dong their thing ...

Edited by thunderram

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Lol, i don't know people got so boring at rock concerts. 

Only at older audience shows like Kiss, AC/DC, GNR, Motley...

If you go to a younger band like Ghost, BVB, Asking Alexandria the crowds are pretty crazy.

2 hours ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Only at older audience shows like Kiss, AC/DC, GNR, Motley...

If you go to a younger band like Ghost, BVB, Asking Alexandria the crowds are pretty crazy.

Then I would rather go to a show and drink tea with the boring brigade than abuse my senses to that extent 

I think Slash said they did stuff but they weren't into sick stuff like Motely crue like tying girls up and humiliating. 

Like Duff said recently they were doing everything their heroes did, it was what they thought they were supposed to do. 

It's strange because Axl's lyrics on UYI seem to show he was aware of all this. But guess he has at least two sides like people say. 

I can't say FNM were shocked. I mean Patton liked to watch vids of people shitting on each other and ate nothing but raw mince meat with electroids attached to his nipples on the tour bus. So I'd take their protests with a shaker of caca.