More Openers Announced!

2 hours ago, BadApples87 said:

Or, perhaps as I have been suggesting.......there is something BIG that will happen on the West Coast!

Seattle is Duff's home town.  The band is of course from LA. 

So, maybe a couple of special guests will be joining up.  Get your popcorn and Izzy!

That would be awesome, hell it'd be awesome if there was no opener and Guns just played another 5 songs or so regardless of special guests or not, but I'm not getting my hopes up either way. They've waited too long for any 'big name' that'd help sell tickets so I'm expecting something rather 'meh' to be announced day of they show... Hope I'm wrong and they bring out a great opener like Chris Cornell or some big 'Seattle' name...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BadApples87 said:

7 days until the SF show.

10 days until the Seattle show.

LA, SD??

I guess there really isn't going to be an opening band.

That's what I am thinking...I have tweeted to Fernando, AT&T park, Guns N Roses....no replies about the SF opener. 

• Like 2

On 8/2/2016 at 8:09 AM, BadApples87 said:

LA, SD??

i pray there is no opening band. i am barely gonna make it thru GN'R as it is. i have been having a bad reaction to a new medication i'm on, the dr finally today let me go back to my old one and i am hoping with all my might it works. all i've been wanting to do is sleep, i get dizzy from standing ( great for the pit i have tickets for ) and i have a million things to do to get ready and no energy to get them done. :shrugs:

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i pray there is no opening band. i am barely gonna make it thru GN'R as it is. i have been having a bad reaction to a new medication i'm on, the dr finally today let me go back to my old one and i am hoping with all my might it works. all i've been wanting to do is sleep, i get dizzy from standing ( great for the pit i have tickets for ) and i have a million things to do to get ready and no energy to get them done. :shrugs:

Ill be a bit bummed if theres no opener for SD... cause Ill end up getting drunker than I want to before the show if Im stuck at the bar.

• Like 1

On August 2, 2016 at 8:09 AM, BadApples87 said:

LA, SD??

Slash wished James Hetfield happy birthday. That means Metallica is the surprise guest for SF, LA and SD. There James will announce the name of the new Metallica album and coyly suggest Guns also has a new album coming out. 

Plan B is that those three shows are saved for Izzy and Steven.

Plan C is BOTH options and the world explodes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ferma said:

Slash wished James Hetfield happy birthday. That means Metallica is the surprise guest for SF, LA and SD. There James will announce the name of the new Metallica album and coyly suggest Guns also has a new album coming out. 

Plan B is that those three shows are saved for Izzy and Steven.

Plan C is BOTH options and the world explodes.

I would think that Steven will at least be at the LA shows.

Edited by BadApples87