More Openers Announced!

On 6/17/2016 at 10:01 PM, Eddie Money said:

I've been calling for Chris Stapelton in the southern cities and I got my wish for Nashville.  Best opener on the tour!  I hope slash comes out and plays with him.  He's a great singer with a bluesy voice.  Maybe Eddie will be the first opener for the quick 20 minute set. 

LOL, your shows are a bit aways compared to Cincy, Pittsburgh and Philly which have no opener yet either.  

My friend heard on the Pittsburgh radio yesterday "one band, one night" during the concert commercial.  Is this just a standard tag line that they've been using, or do you think it means no opener & a longer show? I wouldn't mind that at all.

46 minutes ago, KeeKat said:

My friend heard on the Pittsburgh radio yesterday "one band, one night" during the concert commercial.  Is this just a standard tag line that they've been using, or do you think it means no opener & a longer show? I wouldn't mind that at all.

They used the same commercial in KC prior to announcing AIC. It doesn't mean anything. There will be an opener of some sort at every show. 

12 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

They used the same commercial in KC prior to announcing AIC. It doesn't mean anything. There will be an opener of some sort at every show. 

Would love to know when they will announce one for Pittsburgh. Not gonna lie, its pissing me off that they dont have anything announced with the concert nearly two weeks away

1 hour ago, Pittsburghjay21 said:

Would love to know when they will announce one for Pittsburgh. Not gonna lie, its pissing me off that they dont have anything announced with the concert nearly two weeks away

Cincy is one week from tonight...no opener there yet either.  

13 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

image.jpegTB and the Shakedown opened for ACDC. Opening in Cincy. 

Wolfmother in Philly and Pittsburgh 

Guess we're gonna hear Ghost. lol

**BY THE SWORD**

Edited by Un42nutzly

On 6/27/2016 at 6:01 AM, Nintari said:

Wolfmother would have been a great choice.

Well, I got my wish for Wolfmother in Pittsburgh! Not sure where you are located, but hope you get them too!

7 minutes ago, Izzyslash said:

Well, then it is at least announced. 
Disappointed it is Wolfmother on both my shows, when others get Lenny and AIC. Well, it is not the worst that could happen, they will probably put on a decent show. Better than Skrillex :lol:

Maybe Slash can join them for By The Sword :P

Well, at least we can get there later, and have more time in the bar drinking beer before the show :D