Amber Heard divorces Johnny Depp

Who was it the other day i was chatting to saying this one was blatantly in it for the money?  It was on this forum too.

See birds like the look of your Johnny Depp types but its another thing altogether having to put up with the mad cunt.

Some might even call it karma, see, this is what happens when you sign your old lady off for a younger model.

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

Well when I told people this would happen, they went mad at me and said "THEY ARE IN LOVE. IT IS TRUE LOVE"

True love, my ass. 

I knew this would come, I had not thought after 15 months, I thought it would be after around 2 years, but this was pretty obvious. 

12 minutes ago, JeanGenie said:

Is she entitled to much after such a short time. 

Hes worth half a billion and with no pre-nup hes probably gonna have to part with a fair few quid, especially if Amber can prove the marriage dissolved primarily cuz of his end.

I somehow feel a lesser human being for having discussed this :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

He used to be a good actor but I've only seen him in shite recently.

Yeah, they are a bit naff. Still quite different but since Pirates hes goin for the money and then doing the odd vanity project on the side. Ever see Dead Man?  Your mate Neil Young did the soundtrack for that.

Edited by Len B'stard

Google Vanessa Paradis.

Before Johnny she was with Lenny Kravitz.

He also said she had probably been the love of his life.

Anyway.

Vanessa and Johnny spent 14 years together and had two children.

Vanessa started her career at 14 and is a singer and actress.

When you think she was worried about him filming with Angelina Jolie, it's a blonde 20 something who definitely broke their relationship.

Although I'm affraid toxins didn't help.

50 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Hes worth half a billion and with no pre-nup hes probably gonna have to part with a fair few quid, especially if Amber can prove the marriage dissolved primarily cuz of his end.

I somehow feel a lesser human being for having discussed this :lol:

No shit that she's getting some quid. But most of this half a billion was earned  before they were married so I assume she can only be entitled to half of what was earned in that particular time. But I know jack shit about american divorce except that probably its the most expansive hobby.

Just now, JeanGenie said:

No shit that she's getting some quid. But most of this half a billion was earned  before they were married so I assume she can only be entitled to half of what was earned in that particular time. But I know jack shit about american divorce except that probably its the most expansive hobby.

I doubt it'll be half but he might find himself having to keep her 'in the manner to which she has become accustomed', shit like that.

11 minutes ago, JeanGenie said:

She can only get half of what he earned while she was married to him. For him it's like a 3k escourt. He's probably hooking up with another fittest of all time now god bless him. 

I can't fault a man for being a romantic though either, i don't think i could ever get a pre-nup'.  I mean i ain't got naff all anyway but if i did :lol:

38 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

It can clear you out. Why do you think Slash is playing Chinese Democracy? Broke as Perla got half of his fortune.

Axls got the right idea eh, shag your help and call her your Mum :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

53 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

It can clear you out. Why do you think Slash is playing Chinese Democracy? Broke as Perla got half of his fortune.

Which is a different situation since she managed him has his kids and been with him for what, 10 years? That's indeed expansive.