Memorabilias stolen

I have been so unfortunate to have had a break-in where som very unique GNR items got stolen. 20 years of hard work was crushed in just a couple of minutes and now I try to spread the word as quickly as possible in hope that someone hears about these items. The items was stolen from Copenhagen, Denmark yesterday.

Please help spred the word and I offer an award on up to USD 1.500 (depending on how muh I get back) if someone can help me reclaim my lost items.

The following has been stolen:

Elvi Award presented to Guns N' Roses. 30-40 cm high and pretty heavy.
Promo belt buckle given to Dizzy Reed under the UYI tour (all band members got one).

02.jpg

Lies platinum RIAA award presented to Steven Adler.

06.jpg

Patience gold RIAA award presented to Alan Niven. Personally signed on the back with a personal message to me from Alan.

07.jpg

UYI I & II award from Spain presented to Slash. Signeret on the front by Slash, incl. his classic top-hat skull drawing.

08.jpg

UYI I & II award from Netherlands presented to Dizzy Reed. Signeret by Dizzy Reed on the front personally to me.

09.jpg

UYI I & II award presented to Dizzy Reed for the VHS releases.

10.jpg

UYI I gold RIAA award presented to Matt Sorum. Signeret on the back.

11.jpg

UYI I & II 3x platinum award presented to Stuart Bailey.

12.jpg

You Could Be Mine awards from Sweden presented to Axl W. Rose and Slash.

13.jpg

Spaghetti promo metal box limited to 1000. Unfortunately I don't have the number for my box..
2x Yesterday promo lighters in green card boxes.
Chinese Democracy Zippo style promo ligther.
Chinese Democracy promo keychain. bottle opener, shaped as a guitar.
UYI tour Promo Coaster from. Grey and I believe is from  New Zealand.

03.jpg

A white promo porcelan cup from the mid. 80's with Guns' cross logo with banner on as well as Faster Pussycat - printed in black. (Unfortunately I don't have a picture of this)

A Coca Cola can and a black Coca Cola bandana with red print and the round Guns logo - both for promotion in New Zealand back in the early 90's.

7806274532_a411e6d743.jpg
04.jpg

Lastly a plate to commemorate som shows in Mexico back in '93

05.jpg

I might have missed some smaller items, but wanted the word out as fast as possible,

Hope you fellow gunners will help spread the word and hopefully one day I will have my stuff back.

Edited by usk78-dk
Picture inks didn't work as expected.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for taking so long getting back in here. Have been quite busy lately, but I regularly check this thread, to see if anything new has come up. But here's a short update from me.

I want to thank you guys for your kind thoughts and understanding. As you can imaging it has been devastating to lose these items, but I feel like less of a weirdo to see that it's actually ok to feel this way about some material stuff.
I have been thinking alot about if it's anyone I know, but haven't been able to figure out yet who it should be. But I really hope it's not. So creepy if you have people like that in your life. 

Else nothing new to report. No new clues or anything. But again, thanks for your thoughts and effort to look out for this.

Best regards
Ulrik

• 2 weeks later...

You keeping an eye on local second hand shops, auction houses, and even record stores that stock merch etc?   Put some posters up in or near these places if you can.  keep an eye on ebay, eil.com, local gumtree\craigslist, facebook buy and sell pages near you etc too...  

Not a good feeling, I had a heap of cd's and boots stolen in the 90's (along with near everything else I owned!)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 5/26/2016 at 5:43 AM, usk78-dk said:

I have been so unfortunate to have had a break-in where som very unique GNR items got stolen. 20 years of hard work was crushed in just a couple of minutes and now I try to spread the word as quickly as possible in hope that someone hears about these items. The items was stolen from Copenhagen, Denmark yesterday.

Please help spred the word and I offer an award on up to USD 1.500 (depending on how muh I get back) if someone can help me reclaim my lost items.

The following has been stolen:

Elvi Award presented to Guns N' Roses. 30-40 cm high and pretty heavy.
Promo belt buckle given to Dizzy Reed under the UYI tour (all band members got one).

02.jpg

Lies platinum RIAA award presented to Steven Adler.

06.jpg

Patience gold RIAA award presented to Alan Niven. Personally signed on the back with a personal message to me from Alan.

07.jpg

UYI I & II award from Spain presented to Slash. Signeret on the front by Slash, incl. his classic top-hat skull drawing.

08.jpg

UYI I & II award from Netherlands presented to Dizzy Reed. Signeret by Dizzy Reed on the front personally to me.

09.jpg

UYI I & II award presented to Dizzy Reed for the VHS releases.

10.jpg

UYI I gold RIAA award presented to Matt Sorum. Signeret on the back.

11.jpg

UYI I & II 3x platinum award presented to Stuart Bailey.

12.jpg

You Could Be Mine awards from Sweden presented to Axl W. Rose and Slash.

13.jpg

Spaghetti promo metal box limited to 1000. Unfortunately I don't have the number for my box..
2x Yesterday promo lighters in green card boxes.
Chinese Democracy Zippo style promo ligther.
Chinese Democracy promo keychain. bottle opener, shaped as a guitar.
UYI tour Promo Coaster from. Grey and I believe is from  New Zealand.

03.jpg

A white promo porcelan cup from the mid. 80's with Guns' cross logo with banner on as well as Faster Pussycat - printed in black. (Unfortunately I don't have a picture of this)

A Coca Cola can and a black Coca Cola bandana with red print and the round Guns logo - both for promotion in New Zealand back in the early 90's.

7806274532_a411e6d743.jpg
04.jpg

Lastly a plate to commemorate som shows in Mexico back in '93

05.jpg

I might have missed some smaller items, but wanted the word out as fast as possible,

Hope you fellow gunners will help spread the word and hopefully one day I will have my stuff back.

that is absolutely horrible! i hope you get it back.

• Like 1