Hello everybody...

23 hours ago, scooby845 said:

were you at both of Mexico shows?

I already had my tickets for Las Vegas shows when they announced the shows in Mexico, I planned my trip based in Las Vegas dates, going back to Mexico and come back to LA again could be crazy even for me.

7 hours ago, Pegasus said:

Stop your horrible singing. I'd rather no live feed than listening to your voice

Im sorry, I think its a combo, Im not a journalist or an official streaming, Im a fan.

Edited by Fede
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Fede said:

Im sorry, I think its a combo, Im not a journalist or a official streaming, Im a fan.

No don't stop singing and shouting. I love your spirit and like this watching your streams feels a bit like attending the concert:lol: 

Edited by Ender04
typo

7 hours ago, Pegasus said:

Stop your horrible singing. I'd rather no live feed than listening to your voice

The guy is recording a show he has payed for so that we can watch it, let the guy sing for fuck sake!

He is entitled to do so, if you don't want to watch it, then don't... No need to hate on someone that is doing us all a masive favour!

Edited by youngswedishvinyl
  • Like 2

I love that your doing this and sharing with us, It looks like your having a lot of fun paying homage to GNR.

The periscopes where amazing, for somebody living in the UK with no hope of getting out to the shows they made me feel included, thank you for that.

Love your enthusiasm, sing as loud as you want, and keep us updated, 

xxKC

• Like 1

10 hours ago, maxpax said:

fede, do you need a crowdfunding to visit other gnr places / concerts? even if everyone would spend 1 $, it would probably be worth it.

mmmmm Not really, I already got tickets for both shows at LA, I may go to SF as well, I am having some filmmaking instruction in Hollywood so I use my free time for getting the more places I can, something very helpful could be to know about more "GNR places" something more personal, Im planning visiting Alder's Art Gallery (as soon as I get the info) or DJ Ashba Store in Las Vegas, this is my "Not in this life time Personal Tour" and I want to reach as much as I can.

• Like 1