GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

16 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

Erin's children (ok 2 of them are not children anymore) are much more beautiful than the 2 mckagans.

London and cash are pretty too

I think pretty much all the GnR spawn is quite cute. But then I find most children cute. I even think Axl was a really cute kid, despite the fact that he was really goofy looking :P

Erin's two oldest look nothing like her, but the youngest girl is her clone! Seriously, that child looks so much like her mom, it's amazing.

Edited by Lumikki

OMG girls!!!! :rofl-lol:

I'm gone for some hours and when I'm back you've got a thread of your own and now you're talking about so many different people and subjects that I don't even know where to begin with! :wow:

Ok, let's see:

- On the topic of wives/girlfriends, the one I dig the most is Susan. I think she's doing a great job as a rocker wife. She supports her husband but she doesn't act like she's a bigger star than him. She doesn't get involved in scandals,doesn't have a loud mouth. She's very nice and cool to the fans. She actually replies to you on Social Media.

I don't know if she's naturally this social or she's taken PR classes but she does everything right, IMO. Besides, she's an active person, her life doesn't revolve around her husband that much. She's got her own business and stuff going on. Her image is that of a loving wife and mother while staying independent and free.

I like that. Not sure if it's true or false but it's goals. At least for me.

- About Erin, I think she wants to go back with Axl and maybe there's something going on behind the scenes we don't know yet. I often wonder if the reason why Axl is behaving so good now and seems happy it is because he's in love again, dating someone and that someone is Erin. 

Love does change you and make you feel good. So that's my guess and the things Erin does on Instagram are very telling. 

I think there's no way Axl and Erin have not entered in contact recently with so many people they have in common and working together now.

And yeah, I'd love a reunion of Axl/Erin, Meegan/Slash in Atlanta, haha... 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

Erin's children (ok 2 of them are not children anymore) are much more beautiful than the 2 mckagans.

London and cash are pretty too

Erin's little one is really cute, she is like Erin's copy. Axl can be a great father to her. Erin has bought her up as a single mother, so Axl coming in as a fatherly figure in that kids life would be really cool.

Both the older ones have been cool with Slash, so I guess they won't mind if Axl comes back in Erin's life. 

32 minutes ago, killuridols said:

- About Erin, I think she wants to go back with Axl and maybe there's something going on behind the scenes we don't know yet. I often wonder if the reason why Axl is behaving so good now and seems happy it is because he's in love again, dating someone and that someone is Erin. 

Love does change you and make you feel good. So that's my guess and the things Erin does on Instagram are very telling. 

I think there's no way Axl and Erin have not entered in contact recently with so many people they have in common and working together now.

And yeah, I'd love a reunion of Axl/Erin, Meegan/Slash in Atlanta, haha... 

Yeah, if Axl and Erin are indeed speaking/have reconnected, then it would be a major factor as to why he's so smiley and happy. But I wonder how that all went down, I mean she did sell some really personal shit of theirs on the internet... :wacko: Then again, those two have done so many horrible things to each other that it's probably nothing new. :lol: Honestly, I think they never fell out of love completely and that's why Axl's never settled down and she's divorced.

Slash/Meegan can help them out, they're mutual friends after all. Which reminds me - i wonder what Axl's relationship with Meegan is. Are they friendly or just tolerating each other? What do you girls think?

2 minutes ago, nonok said:

Slash/Meegan can help them out, they're mutual friends after all. Which reminds me - i wonder what Axl's relationship with Meegan is. Are they friendly or just tolerating each other? What do you girls think?

Yeah, I've been wondering about that as well. Especially since Meegan testified in court against Axl during Axl/Erin/Stephanie abuse trial. She was there and told everybody about how she had witnessed Axl abuse Erin. I remember Meegan called Axl a pig.

So since Meegan used to have a very negative opinion about Axl, I have to wonder how they feel about being around each other again and how she would really feel about her best friend potentially getting back with Axl.

19 minutes ago, nonok said:

Yeah, if Axl and Erin are indeed speaking/have reconnected, then it would be a major factor as to why he's so smiley and happy. But I wonder how that all went down, I mean she did sell some really personal shit of theirs on the internet... :wacko: Then again, those two have done so many horrible things to each other that it's probably nothing new. :lol: Honestly, I think they never fell out of love completely and that's why Axl's never settled down and she's divorced.

It must have gone down same way he reconnected with Slash, after all the fights and shit they said about each other (in public and privately). 

When so much time passes you tend to be not so hurt about what was said or what was done. Axl hurt her too. Cheated on her. Did a lot of damage to her too. She selling that stuff it's really minuscule in relation to everything that happened.

I have no idea about Axl and Meegan. I wonder about that too. It sucks we haven't seen pics of them hanging out backstage. The photos taken by Kat are meant to be "official" stuff but there are no selfies or pics taken with their actual phones/cameras of Duff, Slash and Axl hanging out together backstage.

Thats the part I hate about this reunion. I have the feeling they are not real friends anymore.

9 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Yeah, I've been wondering about that as well. Especially since Meegan testified in court against Axl during Axl/Erin/Stephanie abuse trial. She was there and told everybody about how she had witnessed Axl abuse Erin. I remember Meegan called Axl a pig.

So since Meegan used to have a very negative opinion about Axl, I have to wonder how they feel about being around each other again and how she would really feel about her best friend potentially getting back with Axl.

Hah, that first reintroduction must have been pretty awkward after those comments. But hey, Slash was a cancer in Axl's ass for about 20 years and they kissed and made up, so anything's possible, I guess. :P And also, Meegan wouldn't have that much of a place to judge people getting back with their ex after a few decades. They've all grown up and if a Sweet Child O' Mine 2.0 happens, we're all gonna enjoy it. Plus Axl/Erin, Slash/Meegan and Duff/Susan can go on triple dates and have a laugh about the times they all hated each other. :lol:

By the way, now that I pictured that I can't help but notice how that scenario seems impossible with Perla and Stephanie. Just imo, but those 2 always seemed like gold diggers to me and not a great fit in the GNR fam.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Thats the part I hate about this reunion. I have the feeling they are not real friends anymore.

I wouldn't say that. Duff always comes across as quite fond of Axl every time he talks about him in his books or in interviews. And Slash and Duff have mostly always been close anyway. It's only Axl and Slash's relationship that's a bit of a question mark. But considering that Axl looks at Slash with heart eyes in some pictures again and how quick Slash was to help Axl when he fell at that one concert, and all these pics of them talking and laughing with each other... I think things are looking good on that front. Or they're slowly getting there at least.

7 minutes ago, nonok said:

By the way, now that I pictured that I can't help but notice how that scenario seems impossible with Perla and Stephanie. Just imo, but those 2 always seemed like gold diggers to me and not a great fit in the GNR fam.

Same. I never liked Perla or Stephanie. I think Erin is sweet and I like her, but Stephanie always seemed like a real bitch to me. I also never understood why she was considered oh so beautiful. I think Erin is ten times prettier than Stephanie ever was.

• Like 2

Wow. I don't know if Erin is subtly trying to give hints about what has already happened with them, or indirectly talking to Axl and hoping he sees those posts. Either way, they had some very serious issues, and if they are (getting) back together, hopefully they BOTH had some counselling to deal with the past..bc it would be difficult to not repeat the same old patterns with that person wouldn't it? I think we can safely say Axl has had some therapy over the years as he seems much happier, lets hope she has too.

Btw, does anyone think Axl's previous voice problems (breathy, mickey etc) were maybe due to depression and heartbreak a la Shania Twain? She lost her ability to get the notes out and there was no actual physical explanation with regards to her vocal chords..it was purely psychological with a physical manifestation. Due to the betrayal by her husband. I often thought the same might be true for Axl in some way..

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, sanity_lost said:

I've been tagged. I feel all special now!

Truthfully this 'want Axl and Erin back together' sentiment makes me really uncomfortable so I will likely stay out of it unless I feel like I need to defend someone.

I don't neceessarily feel comfortable with that particular idea either due to their history, but I think this was intended to be a general gal talk/gossip thread, not just an Axl/Erin thread, so I'm gonna stick around.

3 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Wow. I don't know if Erin is subtly trying to give hints about what has already happened with them, or indirectly talking to Axl and hoping he sees those posts. Either way, they had some very serious issues, and if they are (getting) back together, hopefully they BOTH had some counselling to deal with the past..bc it would be difficult to not repeat the same old patterns with that person wouldn't it? I think we can safely say Axl has had some therapy over the years as he seems much happier, lets hope she has too.

Btw, does anyone think Axl's previous voice problems (breathy, mickey etc) were maybe due to depression and heartbreak a la Shania Twain? She lost her ability to get the notes out and there was no actual physical explanation with regards to her vocal chords..it was purely psychological with a physical manifestation. Due to the betrayal by her husband. I often thought the same might be true for Axl in some way..

Agree with the first sentiment, as for the second... Who knows. Axl did say he was very depressed for a long time. I'd say it's possible.

Now that you mentioned that @killuridols I think there must be/has been some kind of interaction we don't know about between them, why else would she say the things she says? If there haven't been any kind of comunication between them in more than 20 years, it would be very weird... seeing the things she typed/uploaded. And I like Erin more than Steph too. I don't know, I know Erin sold stuff relating Axl/GNR 3 years ago but seeing her instagram, the things she writes about her kids etc... I like her, she looks sweet and kind.
The things about their past are pretty heavy, true, but what we really know about it? I'm just saying that most of the times things are not like they look. Who knows...
On the other hand I think Axl's voice depends on his happiness too. He looks very happy and his voice sounds happy. To me, it smells like love is in the air. :rofl-lol:

And of course @sanity_lost, this is not just about Erin/Axl! stay stay:P

• Like 1

Yeah, Axl is a factor in that equation as well :P

Like I said in the social media thread, I get the impression Axl would rather chase after 20 year old "models" who wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole if he wasn't famous. Which is pretty pathetic really. 

2 hours ago, starlight said:

I don't think Axl wants to go back with Erin.

Edited by Frey

1 minute ago, Carlycosmos said:

Now that you mentioned that @killuridols I think there must be/has been some kind of interaction we don't know about between them, why else would she say the things she says? If there haven't been any kind of comunication between them in more than 20 years, it would be very weird... seeing the things she typed/uploaded. And I like Erin more than Steph too. I don't know, I know Erin sold stuff relating Axl/GNR 3 years ago but seeing her instagram, the things she writes about her kids etc... I like her, she looks sweet and kind.
The things about their past are pretty heavy, true, but what we really know about it? I'm just saying that most of the times things are not like they look. Who knows...
On the other hand I think Axl's voice depends on his happiness too. He looks very happy and his voice sounds happy. To me, it smells like love is in the air. :rofl-lol:

In my opinion it's just Erin being fond of her past with Axl, I don't think something has happened between them. That's why I see her acting in a childish way ... yes they've been together but it was a very abusive relationship so I don't see it happening again. Plus if I'm not mistaken she's been posting these kind of things from quite sometime?

10 minutes ago, Frey said:

Like I said in the social media thread, I get the impression Axl would rather chase after 20 year old "models" who wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot people if he wasn't famous. Which is pretty pathetic really. 

to be honest Erin has aged well compared to Axl.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Frey said:

Like I said in the social media thread, I get the impression Axl would rather chase after 20 year old "models" who wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot people if he wasn't famous. Which is pretty pathetic really. 

very pathetic indeed... :facepalm: it would say a lot of him if he dated a "normal" woman. Hey, at that age you don't need a 20 year supermodel! come on... What can bring more into your life? amazing young body that might be with you for the $$ or fame? or experience and someone to talk about and get old with... -and.have.kids.before.it's.late-

3 minutes ago, starlight said:

In my opinion it's just Erin being fond of her past with Axl, I don't think something has happened between them. That's why I see her acting in a childish way ... yes they've been together but it was a very abusive relationship so I don't see it happening again. Plus if I'm not mistaken she's been posting these kind of things from quite sometime?

The funny thing is that these kind of things are happening right now.

3 minutes ago, starlight said:

to be honest Erin has aged well compared to Axl.

So true! I want to age like her. For some time doesn't pass.

• Like 1

Damn it, girls! You talk so much I can barely keep up with this thread! :lol:

2 hours ago, nonok said:

They've all grown up and if a Sweet Child O' Mine 2.0 happens, we're all gonna enjoy it. Plus Axl/Erin, Slash/Meegan and Duff/Susan can go on triple dates and have a laugh about the times they all hated each other. :lol:

But I think Susan would be out of the picture, right? She's Duff's second wife (I think) and she wasn't around during the UYI tour nor she's from the same gang than Erin and Meegan. Either way, yeah, I think they'd have lots of fun.

Hah, Perla, that's a no-no. She hates Axl, Axl hates her and ugh, don't want to even imagine what could have happened there.

As for Stephanie, she never fitted GNR and she said so, years later, she hooked up with Axl because he was the hottest man of 1991-1992 and she wanted to rise up in her career. But she has nothing to do with rock n roll. She comes from a totally different world and I don't know what things in common she had with Axl but that relationship was doomed from the beginning. It also seems she's very troubled, has addictions and problems with the law. I guess alpha male and alpha woman rarely get along.

2 hours ago, Lumikki said:

I wouldn't say that. Duff always comes across as quite fond of Axl every time he talks about him in his books or in interviews. And Slash and Duff have mostly always been close anyway. It's only Axl and Slash's relationship that's a bit of a question mark. But considering that Axl looks at Slash with heart eyes in some pictures again and how quick Slash was to help Axl when he fell at that one concert, and all these pics of them talking and laughing with each other... I think things are looking good on that front. Or they're slowly getting there at least.

Same. I never liked Perla or Stephanie. I think Erin is sweet and I like her, but Stephanie always seemed like a real bitch to me. I also never understood why she was considered oh so beautiful. I think Erin is ten times prettier than Stephanie ever was.

Yeah, I was talking about the trinity actually. I know Duff loves Axl and his feelings are real. You can see it on stage. He's always been there for Axl. But when Slash comes into picture, something doesn't seem right. Axl does seem enthusiastic and happy to have him around but Slash not so much and it makes me sad :(. That's why I enjoy the AXL/DC shows so much, because Angus is being a great Grandpa to Axl :P, you can see the smiles, the way they look at each other, the chemistry onstage is really cool and honestly, I don't want it to end, because I see Axl happy and if he's happy then we all win.

About Erin and Stephanie, lol, I think Stephanie was really stunning. Her face and her body was a "Venus with arms" :rofl-lol:. Any men would go crazy for her but yeah, personality wise she seemed like a typical girl from the fashion world. Very shallow, careless about other people's feelings and in general, she seemed bored with the whole rock scene. 

Also remember that when she was with Axl she was only 22 years old. And she already had a little kid... Maybe Axl saw in Stephanie and Dylan a reflection of his own mother and him (Teen single mom and little boy abandoned by the father).

Erin is very beautiful but her beauty is different than Stephanie. If I was a guy or leaned more towards gay, LOL, I'd totally go for Erin instead of Stephanie. She was like the girl next door who is beautiful and humble and very sweet. Erin was so sweet with her voice like a child. Axl's description of her in the lyrics to SCOM is amazing. I can totally see what he meant.

1 hour ago, starlight said:

I don't think Axl wants to go back with Erin.

Why? Why do you think that?

1 hour ago, Carlycosmos said:

To me it's pretty clear they've been communicating in some way, otherwise that stuff she posts doesn't make sense.

Im not too worried about the things she sold 3 years ago. She may even have had the blessing of Axl and we wouldn't know. In my crazy theory, they've been back in a relationship in and out of it for a long time now. Remember when she went to see GNR in 2011? That's strange. 

Im sure she's gonna be there too when GNR plays Atlanta next month and maybe, many of our questions get answered :heart:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frey said:

I don't know if Axl will ever be faithful and become man of one woman but the younger the girls, the more he's gonna get cheated back on and hurt and abused, misused and disposed.

A girl in her 20s will never be material for a steady relationship with someone in his 50s. Yes, he can have one night stands, lovers, friends with benefits but none of them will become wife. And at 50 something, is he really up for playing "boyfriend" with a girl that age? Some girls are very demanding and childish with their bfs. Not sure Axl will be the type to stand all that just for a hot young girl.

Erin looks amazing, she's very beautiful and knows Axl more than anyone. But I really don't know where Axl is standing with this whole relationship stuff. It looks like he's given up the idea of getting married and having children. Maybe it's something very difficult for him to commit to and find the right person to do it with.

Id love to see him settle down with a woman around his age or could be someone in her late 30's, early 40's too. Below that is disaster and not worth it. He could benefit a lot from having someone close who loves him, respects him but at the same time is a different person with her own interests, history, activities, etc. A well placed free independent woman, down to earth and responsible.

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Id love to see him settle down with a woman around his age or could be someone in her late 30's, early 40's too. Below that is disaster and not worth it. He could benefit a lot from having someone close who loves him, respects him but at the same time is a different person with her own interests, history, activities, etc. A well placed free independent woman, down to earth and responsible.

And I for one, shall selflessly volunteer for this position! :P    But yes, we'd all love to see him to have that, for sure.

• Like 1