GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

6 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

As for Izzy and Steven, who in their right mind would have a kid with Steven? :lol: No way in hell would I do that. But then again, I wouldn't even date him in the first place.

Izzy does have a step-daughter though, I think.

Beta is not much older than Axl so there will come a time she won't be able to take care of him anymore. She should invest in her life now.

OMG that's so mean to say about Steven!!! :wow: :lol:

8 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Yeah well Steven has a pretty young wife, I guess some of you won't know this story, but she is South American and well a very big fan of GNR and she was a Virgin and just wanted to be with Steven as he was a GNR member and well she lost her virginity to him. 

But they seem to be pretty happy now, I don't see any other reason why Izzy and Steven don't have kids. 

I do know about her. She's from Argentina, like I am. Haha. I didn't know about her story with Steven but she's been with him for a long time so she must be good in the end.

7 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Well there was this groupie, I won't take her name, many of you might know her, a few years ago I had met her and chatted about the GNR days and all, so well I got this info from her. I won't take her name cause there is this weirdo named Brett Buchanan who takes all the info from here and puts on his retarded site.

Her name starts with a P

Maybe now you can guess her name, she has been in contact with Axl on and off. 

How would she know this? Has she tried to get pregnant from them?

Shes in contact with Axl? Is she old or young?

Just now, killuridols said:

Shes in contact with Axl? Is she old or young?

She is old, she was a groupie in the early days of GNR, She and some other girls helped the band in many ways by letting them stay at their places, giving them food and all. 

4 minutes ago, DexAxl said:

Omg already 75 posts in 19 hours you girls really like to talk about other people's private lives. I knew this will happen. :lol:

:scared: damn aren't we creepy? 

KARDASHIAN CREEPY, like forum grandpa would say! :lol:

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Carlycosmos said:

Since we are many people/girls on this forum who want to gossip - which is totally harmless - I thought we deserve our space to do it quietly.
We have some juicy things to discuss here related with GNR women of the past, present and future and some other stuff, and now we'll have the right place. :rofl-lol: 
Where were we?

JOIN THE CRAZINESS!
@killuridols @Kira @Lumikki @The Garden of Guns N Roses @Italian girl @starlight @nonok @Billsfan @Frey @nn18 
@SerenityScorp @sanity_lost @AxlsFavoriteRose @Scream of the Butterfly @Slash787 @-W.A.R- @Archtop @Whiskey Rose

Sin título-2.jpg

Big Axl fan here. But most of the things that you ladies (and gents) had been bringing up on the social media thread in D&N were not particularly my thing, and were probably out of place in that thread. However, I strongly applaud this move and heartily support your legitimate right to discuss anything and everything you want to about Axl and his women (or any of the band members's various involvements). Good show:thumbsup:

PS - for the record, I think that this thread should have stayed in D&N. While it's true that not everyone might like or care for the topics being discussed, it doesn't look like there's any 'civil war' about the band's history involved here.

Edited by The Archer
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

She is old, she was a groupie in the early days of GNR, She and some other girls helped the band in many ways by letting them stay at their places, giving them food and all. 

Ok. When and how did u talk to her? Why would she bring up that topic?

8 minutes ago, killuridols said:

:scared: damn aren't we creepy? 

KARDASHIAN CREEPY, like forum grandpa would say! :lol:

No you are not, it's just coded in your brain you have to gossip, i'm more worried for this Slash787 guy. :D

Edited by DexAxl
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Well there was this groupie, I won't take her name, many of you might know her, a few years ago I had met her and chatted about the GNR days and all, so well I got this info from her. I won't take her name cause there is this weirdo named Brett Buchanan who takes all the info from here and puts on his retarded site.

Her name starts with a P

Maybe now you can guess her name, she has been in contact with Axl on and off. 

I've been trying to remember all the groupies/strippers that were close to GN'R, but can't think of any whose name starts wirh a P. Can you give another hint? 

About  them being sterille; can that come with age or you're born that way? Because we know Erin was pregnant :shrugs: 

Man, this becomes really creepy thread.........:blink:

Just now, killuridols said:

Ok. When and how did u talk to her? Why would she bring up that topic?

Well me and my friend had gone to a bar, I don't drink, but that friend of mine wanted some drinks, so I saw her there and thought to just like say Hi cause I knew who she was being a big GNR fan.

So she and another friend of hers hanged around with us for sometime, I kept on asking random gnr questions cause im a pretty nosy person, I even asked about Erin lol, so she said she is better than Erin and all, then she said that Axl and Izzy cannot have kids, so I was like I din't know that.

I asked her if she is in contact with the band members, she said she is in contact with Axl on and off, she said she met Steven on a couple of occasions and a few times with Slash, but she had not seen Duff and Izzy in a long time.

But I do believe she is in contact with Axl cause there were pics of her a few years with Axl in a bar and they seemed to be enjoying. 

7 minutes ago, nn18 said:

I've been trying to remember all the groupies/strippers that were close to GN'R, but can't think of any whose name starts wirh a P. Can you give another hint? 

About  them being sterille; can that come with age or you're born that way? Because we know Erin was pregnant :shrugs: 

Man, this becomes really creepy thread.........:blink:

Wait, ill pm you her name. I don't think they were sterile since they were born, Axl did get Erin Pregnant. I guess it came with age and them doing a lot of drugs. Especially Izzy, he did a lot back in the day. 

That's daft to imply somebody doesn't have kids must be because they are sterile. what about choice?  If said person was a groupie back in the day, they would all have been quite young and none of them at that time had children. If the implication was because of the hard drug use, take a look at half the other rockers out their who all managed not to end up firing blanks,story doesn't make much sense to me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Archtop said:

That's daft to imply somebody doesn't have kids must be because they are sterile. what about choice?  If said person was a groupie back in the day, they would all have been quite young and none of them at that time had children. If the implication was because of the hard drug use, take a look at half the other rockers out their who all managed not to end up firing blanks,story doesn't make much sense to me.

God knows, I don't know them personally, nor I know that groupie personally, just met her once for a few hours in my whole life lol

I guess they din't wanted to take a responsibility of a child thats why they dint have kids. 

I take it we are talking about the person who use to date one of the band. wow no shame who discloses something like that to somebody they don't know.

Its weird didn't Steven admit to having a daughter in one of his interviews, said something like he isn't involved with her life,  as who wants to find out their father is an addict.

11 minutes ago, Archtop said:

I take it we are talking about the person who use to date one of the band. wow no shame who discloses something like that to somebody they don't know.

Its weird didn't Steven admit to having a daughter in one of his interviews, said something like he isn't involved with her life,  as who wants to find out their father is an addict.

"I'm 35 now, he reflects, and I'd love to have kids, I loved my wife, and I miss her more than anything, I've got a new girlfriend now and I love her very much too. And just about 4 or 5 months ago I found out that I have a little girl, she's 12 years old, I knew her mother in LA and she was a very beautiful girl, she was only 18 and she put the girl up for adoption, but I've never met my daughter, and I'd never try to let her know who I am, I could never go up to her and tell her I'm her father, I'm glad she's just happy. It makes me sad though. Kids are the greatest thing apart from playing music, Hey, I'm the smiling drummer, though, I'm a rocker man...and a roller too..."

Edited by Slash787
  • Like 1

I knew I had read about him having a daughter, it is a sad piece " I'm the smiling drummer" hope he is in a good place these days, he definantly played out so many of his demons in public.

1 hour ago, DexAxl said:

No you are not, it's just coded in your brain you have to gossip, i'm more worried for this Slash787 guy. :D

Bollocks. Then explain how TMZ and all that type of media exist? They're not necessarily founded by women. They are all hosted and ran by men, if you take a look ¬¬

1 hour ago, Slash787 said:

Well me and my friend had gone to a bar, I don't drink, but that friend of mine wanted some drinks, so I saw her there and thought to just like say Hi cause I knew who she was being a big GNR fan.

So she and another friend of hers hanged around with us for sometime, I kept on asking random gnr questions cause im a pretty nosy person, I even asked about Erin lol, so she said she is better than Erin and all, then she said that Axl and Izzy cannot have kids, so I was like I din't know that.

I asked her if she is in contact with the band members, she said she is in contact with Axl on and off, she said she met Steven on a couple of occasions and a few times with Slash, but she had not seen Duff and Izzy in a long time.

But I do believe she is in contact with Axl cause there were pics of her a few years with Axl in a bar and they seemed to be enjoying. 

Ok. I think I know who you're talking about. It's a blond one, right?

How could she say she's better than Erin? I still don't get it why they would bring up the subject.

1 hour ago, Archtop said:

Yeah, Duff and Slash were bad drugaddicts and alcoholic and they've managed to have amazing children.

It could be the women too. Infertility comes in a lot of ways.