GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

9 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

I think you are spot on with this.  As for the kids thing, again if Beta is to be believed about how much of a romantic soul he is, he may have just been waiting (and waiting) for the right woman..

I knew a huge who tried for a kid with his wife for over a decade before finally achieving success. Took a years of therapy but it worked. I would hope Axl doesn't have any issues with impotence 

19 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Well that is some real CSI:GNR investigation work right there :rofl-lol: I love you, Carly :lol:

Also paging

@stella and

@rock4eva who might enjoy this thread as well maybe? I've been having some great discussion with these two in the Airport Thread at least :lol:

Just finding this, LOL! Thanks for the invite. :)

Just catching up here, LOL!

RE: Erin...that's definitely a surprise. She did corroborate what Axl said with the street art thing (there was something in LA a few years ago where an artist posted these photos that were supposedly taken at Axl's garage, and it was nasty stuff about Erin, and supposedly from their relationship). Both Axl and Erin publicly said that it was false. I didn't think of that as sticking up for Axl as much as I thought that it was setting the record straight - after all this artist was attempting to exploit and capitalize on Erin and Axl's domestic violence situation, which was beyond horrible. Erin was a part of that and she had a right to shut it down. And then Erin auctioned off all of Axl's stuff, so I figured it was a therapeutic (purging the past and moving on with her life) sort of thing. Interesting to see this turnaround, in that light. Axl actually does seem to have worked out his domestic violence issues, and that doesn't happen all that often; perhaps that's why she would be willing to go anywhere near him again. I will say she's more forgiving than I would be.

I'm going to go against the grain here, though; I don't think there's any need for him to get married or have kids. Kids don't always follow in their parents' footsteps or inherit their talent -- quite often, they don't have any desire to do that. Perhaps Axl's legacy is the music he's produced. In addition, it's been said numerous times that he's been an amazing benefactor to numerous kids and families behind the scenes, too; that's perhaps his way to help and support the next generation. And I'd be very surprised if he would not be considered a beloved uncle or godfather or something like that with TB's kids.

Edited by stella

16 hours ago, killuridols said:

Why? Why do you think that?

I don't know.He suffered too much when he was with her, I think his wounds haven't healed yet. Maybe he prefers not to be in a relationship right now.

I might be wrong though :)

How about some silly fashion talk to make this thread less sad? :P

I knew something about that picture seemed familiar when I saw it:

23 hours ago, nn18 said:

She's wearing her mom's dress! I think that's sweet. :heart: I liked wearing a couple of my mom's old pieces as well when I was that age. I'm not gonna throw my favorite dresses and clothes away either, in case a future daugther might want them.

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/88049697-duff-mckagan-and-wife-susan-holmes-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=X7WJLa88Cweo9HktRLaNXla3pui76ExKWw49GLpSiArum%2BQlggX1M1OF338zTa%2Bvo56OtHRHDJwKVeIcU%2BWk9w%3D%3D

Edited by Lumikki

That dress actually looks better on the daughter than on the mom.

But they re both beautiful. Duff is a lucky guy. He seems to have an awesome family. I wonder if Axl ever gets jealous when he sees his bandmates have what he always wanted: kids and a stable, loving family. (okay, not so stable anymore in Slash's case, but he still has the kids and seems to be a good dad).

Edited by Frey

12 minutes ago, Carlycosmos said:

they forgot kids at home! Meegan does have kids -girls-, right? if Slash and Meegan are living together... Meegan's girls too, I suppose. Well, depending on their age. I have not idea :P

No, they had all four kids with them at Disneyland. Saw some stalkerish pics on Instagram somewhere just a little while ago.

Edited by Frey

Hehe @Carlycosmos thank you for invite i have alot things to say about Erin and Steph, mainly those things are bad. I will come back soon to bring some trash talk about them since most people want Erin and Axl back together it's good to hear other side. :D

Edited by DexAxl

2 minutes ago, DexAxl said:

Hehe @Carlycosmos thank you for invite i have alot things to say about Erin and Steph, mainly those things are bad. I will come back soon to bring some trash talk about them since most people want Erin and Axl back together it's good to hear other side. :D

good to hear different point of views!! :D

5 minutes ago, DexAxl said:

No need to "trash talk" anyone here. One may like or not like them, but Axl was the one who wronged these two most, not the other way round.

3 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

I remember a story about Erin pregnant of axl's baby, but something happened and she had a miscarriage..

don't remember if it was true or false neither where I read it..

It's true. I remember reading they already had baby names picked out even, but then Erin had a miscarriage.

2 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

I remember a story about Erin pregnant of axl's baby, but something happened and she had a miscarriage..

Yes I heard that too.. how would have change their life or GNR if she hadn't miscarriaged. That's life...:(

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Carlycosmos said:

they forgot kids at home! Meegan does have kids -girls-, right? if Slash and Meegan are living together... Meegan's girls too, I suppose. Well, depending on their age. I have not idea :P

Where has Slash neck gone? :P

Yeah, Meegan has two girls, I think they are teenagers and they do live with her (and Slash, I guess).

20 minutes ago, DexAxl said:

The other side? What side that would be? Are you Axl or someone who knows all of these people in real life?

19 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

Axl talked about it via telephone in a short interview for MTV. I think it was Kurt Loder who he was talking to.

Yes, she was pregnant and had a miscarriage. Then he said they were going to try one more time "this baby thing".

12 minutes ago, Frey said:

No need to "trash talk" anyone here. One may like or not like them, but Axl was the one who wronged these two most, not the other way round.

It's true. I remember reading they already had baby names picked out even, but then Erin had a miscarriage.

Yes, they had the names already. For a boy, they were going to call him "Shiloh Blue" and if it was a girl, she would be named "Willow Amelia".

8 minutes ago, Carlycosmos said:

here they are!

Aww that's cute! I'm always worried I dont see Slash kids spending as much time with their dad as they do with Perla but seeing this is very very cool :)

31 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Yes, they had the names already. For a boy, they were going to call him "Shiloh Blue" and if it was a girl, she would be named "Willow Amelia".

Yep. Axl and Erin were way ahead of the trend when it comes to baby names. All of these names, Willow, Shiloh, Blue, Amelia are extremely popular nowadays with celebrities and even the normal population. There are tons of celebs who've used these names for their children.

Speaking of baby names...:

8 hours ago, stella said:

And I'd be very surprised if he would not be considered a beloved uncle or godfather or something like that with TB's kids.

I remember reading that Vanessa and Fernando's daugthers both have the middle name Rose. I mean I know that's a popular and common middle name for girls, but that can't just be a coincidence, right?

8 hours ago, stella said:

Axl actually does seem to have worked out his domestic violence issues, and that doesn't happen all that often; perhaps that's why she would be willing to go anywhere near him again. I will say she's more forgiving than I would be.

Same. If Axl had done even a fraction of the things to me that Erin claimed he did to her... well, there's no way I'd ever want him back. But I don't want to judge, Erin knows a lot more about this than we do and I guess she has her reasons for the way she feels about things nowadays. I also agree that her selling all that stuff wasn't all that terrible. Yes, some of it was a bit too personal maybe, but it's nothing compared to what Axl's done.

That pic of Slash and Meegan's kids holding hands in Disneyland is so cute :heart:

Edited by Lumikki

18 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Yep. Axl and Erin were way ahead of the trend when it comes to baby names. All of these names, Willow, Shiloh, Blue, Amelia are extremely popular nowadays with celebrities and even the normal population. There are tons of celebs who've used these names for their children.

Speaking of baby names...:

I remember reading that Vanessa and Fernando's daugthers both have the middle name Rose. I mean I know that's a popular and common middle name for girls, but that can't just be a coincidence, right?

Same. If Axl had done even a fraction of the things to me that Erin claimed he did to her... well, there's no way I'd ever want him back. But I don't want to judge, Erin probably knows a lot more about this than we do and I guess she has her reasons for the way she feels about things nowadays. I also don't think her selling all that stuff was all that terrible. Yes, some of it was a bit too personal maybe, but it's nothing compared to what Axl's done.

That pic of Slash and Meegan's kids holding hands in Disneyland is so cute :heart:

You're right. Those names are trendy now and when I heard I was like "WTF that's Axl's baby name!!!". What once again goes to show me Axl is a trendsetter and vanguardist. He's always been ahead of his time with everything. Specially fashion, trends and music.

I'm so proud he's my hero!! :headbang:

As for Vanessa's and Fernando's kids, I didn't know Natalia's middle name was Rose too. I knew about Fernando's baby, yeah and yes! it's because of Axl. Not a coincidence. At least Fernando said so :)

10 minutes ago, Carlycosmos said:

he's a bit thumb.
Still sexy though:D:slash:

man-looks-like-thumb-6325-1233172135-12.jpg

OMFG! Giiiiiiiirl I just had my breakfast!!!

:rofl-lol:

Edited by killuridols

10 minutes ago, killuridols said:

You're right. Those names are trendy now and when I heard I was like "WTF that's Axl's baby name!!!". What once again goes to show me Axl is a trendsetter and vanguardist. He's always been ahead of his time with everything. Specially fashion, trends and music.

He really is. In this case with the baby names he was a whole 20-25 years even ahead of the trend! :P It's one of his strengths.

2 hours ago, Frey said:

That dress actually looks better on the daughter than on the mom.

But they re both beautiful. Duff is a lucky guy. He seems to have an awesome family. I wonder if Axl ever gets jealous when he sees his bandmates have what he always wanted: kids and a stable, loving family. (okay, not so stable anymore in Slash's case, but he still has the kids and seems to be a good dad).

I wouldn't be surprised. Or maybe not really jealous, but sad. I know I would be in his place.

(And I actually think that dress is kinda ugly, but it's good to see rich people not be wasteful and re-use things I guess :lol:)

Edited by Lumikki

6 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

He really is. In this case with the baby names he was a whole 20-25 years even ahead of the trend! :P It's one of his strengths.

I wouldn't be surprised. Or maybe not really jealous, but sad. I know I would be in his place.

(And I actually think that dress is kinda ugly, but it's good to see rich people not be wasteful and re-use things I guess :lol:)

I don't think Axl is jealous of them because if he wanted he could have had the same. But I think he just gave up and decided he was going to be single for a long time.

Maybe when he sees what they have, he feels a little something inside, but not jealousy.

40 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Here's the interview where Axl talks about Erin's miscarriage and one of his "many" arrests, lol

Thanks for sharing the clip. Ahhh Kurt Loder. ..always got some good interviews back in the day! Love hearing Axl speak with that deep voice of his!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Thanks for sharing the clip. Ahhh Kurt Loder. ..always got some good interviews back in the day! Love hearing Axl speak with that deep voice of his!

You're welcome :)

I wish someone would subtitle parts of it because his voice is so raspy and he talks so much that I barely understand him! :max: