GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

:lol:

No. In this SPECIAL GIG that takes place in ST. LOUIS, they play a special setlist they never did before and it consists of only HATER songs, specifically those that were written during the breakup years by both factions: Axl and his CD songs, Slash and his Snakepit songs, Duff/Slash/Matt and their VR songs.

Axl is 4 hours late and as soon as he sees people pulling up their cellphones, he spends an entire hour going into the audience and personally taking care of each cellphone. Climbs back on stage with 3 bags full of technology.

Slash plays all CD songs solos distorted and change them to make them unrecognizable. Summons Scott Weiland back from death and both dance the dance of the black crow to the rhythm of 'Slither'. Axl screams on the mic calling Yoda to come save him from the dark spirits that just took the stage. Yells that Slash and Scott have been replaced by a different soul. Then Beta jumps on stage, lights some incense and dances a Brazilian ritual of air purification.

Duff face palms, opens his book and starts reading his columns to the crowd, in an attempt to make things normal again but Axl goes back on stage wearing devil horns and starts singing Highway To Hell. Then Grandpa Angus duck walks with his guitar and plays an 18 minute long solo. People in the audience fall asleep and become oblivious to the crazy shit that's going on.

Slash wakes up from his temporary death and jumps over Axl, pulls his hair and throws him on the floor, while Duff is in the background singing Beggars & Hangers on. The 'Freak Show', who are all happy and high on drugs, think this is an invitation for them to go onstage, so they all climb up and dance some kind of Spice Girls choreography. Sasha, only covered in white sheet, make ballerina moves, grabs the mic and sings 'Material Girl'. Some nut girl in the audience gets furious and pulls the white sheet from her, leaving her totally naked. Sasha runs backstage and the whole Freak Show follows.

Axl and Slash are still on the floor :bitchfight: over Slash's book. Axl screams he's gonna burn that shit down, so he lights a match and sets the book on fire, then throws it in the middle of the stage. Slash and Duff then go backstage and come back pulling a Walmart cart full of Chinese Democracy CDs, dump it next to Slash burning book and start playing frisbee with them, smash them on the floor and jump on them. 

Axl grabs the mic and says: "this is it! GET IN THE RING MOTHERFUCKERS!" Changes the lyrics and insults all former members, blame them for everything and when he's done, he smashes mic to the ground and screams "Thanks to the lame ass reunion shows I want no more! Take me home, Angus!". A helicopter descends into the stage, Stevie Young is the pilot. Cliff Williams, who's sitting inside, extends his arm to Axl and Axl jumps in. Helicopter flies away to Australia. Never to return.

A riot ensues. The crowd destroys the venue. Evil horns flash in the dark. All hell breaks loose. Satan gets ya. Hell's bells.

Guns N Roses break up for the second time.

China gets a democracy in 2050.

Still no follow up to the "Chinese Democracy" album.

I'm still laughing :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Awww.. Now I understand a lot of things! And Axl's face when seeing Slash and Duff there, like a little kid. OMG it makes me cry! :cry:

I don't know much about the solo work of the other GNR members because I stuck with Axl, never followed their solo careers. I just know that Slash said his first solo album was all about Axl. Lol.

Wait, what? Is there a video of Axl seeing Slash and Duff at the London concert or something that I missed? :wow: I have to see that!

Yeah he said that, but some of the lyrics were actually written by that awful singer he had and like half of the songs on that record are clearly not about Axl. The ones I mentioned are the ones that seem to be about Axl. I actually love them. I love all the bitter songs these guys ever wrote about each other. Same with Axl's songs on CD or some of Izzy's.

17 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

That is really sweet. It melts my heart knowing that they came there to make Axl happy, I'm pretty sure it means a lot to him :wub:. Dammit, this story makes me wanna cry more than all the stupid romances.

I hope they won't start breaking another part of Axl's body whenever they need to get closer :max: 

He used to have gorgeous hair. :drool: I'd like to touch it, feel it :P Let's take a minute to appreciate it 

Yes, it melts my cold bitter heart as well lol.

But "I hope they won't start breaking another part of Axl's body whenever they need to get closer :max:"  Girrrrl, that sounds like the plot of some really horrible, dark and twisted movie :nervous::lol: Slash and Duff are not that evil lol. Duff did say though he hoped no one else breaks anything and that he is more careful nowadays jumping around than he used to be.

And yes, he used to have the most gorgeous hair. :wub:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Axl/0i6hs3.jpg~original

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Axl/tumblr_lt4jmqLcxJ1r28llxo1_500.jpg~original

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Axl/tumblr_lsgnecJbGD1qebvj3o1_400.jpg~original

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Axl/Axlsunglasses1a.jpg~original

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Axl/3180996341e861b05184oun.jpg~original

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

Thanks, @Lumikki :) I've been reading this thread for a while. I really enjoy your discussions here, particularly the Slaxl topic :lol:

Hah, yes, I enjoy that topic as well :P

And speaking of Slaxl, the radio show with Duff actually reminded me off something when they played Thin Lizzy's "Thunder and Lightening"- Slash once said that this song always made him think of Axl! Chorus goes like this:

"Like thunder and lightning,

God damn it's so exciting

It hits you like a hammer

God damn."

Yes, yes, gotta agree with Slash there :lol: Axl's indeed very exciting. And because Slash said that, I now associate the song with Axl and Slash as well every time I hear it ("I hit him again and I couldn't hit him anymore, My head was all black and blue and my jaw was sore, Sweeter than the heavens and like a frightening stumble, It was saturday night when heavy rock was born...")

And on the Duff/Axl front, the lame jokes Duff told on that show reminded me that Duff once said that the majority of his and Axl's conversations consist of them trading stupid knock-knock jokes. Just wanted to mention that in case anyone hadn't heard this cute story yet :heart: I can just imagine them sending each other endless knock-knock jokes back and forth on whatsapp or something :lol:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/coups/1204391738_f.jpg~original

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 1

Izzy selfie, hysterical that you can see his arm in his glasses.

Izzy and Stephen seemed to have swapped roles, now waiting for Izzy to be the whistle blower on what's going on with the reunion.

image.jpg

14 minutes ago, Archtop said:

Izzy selfie, hysterical that you can see his arm in his glasses.

Izzy and Stephen seemed to have swapped roles, now waiting for Izzy to be the whistle blower on what's going on with the reunion.

image.jpg

Even more hysterical that people are saying you can see Axl's house in his glasses. :lol: I guess I'm just not enough of a stalker to recognize that :rofl-lol:

Edited by Frey
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Hah, yes, I enjoy that topic as well :P

And speaking of Slaxl, the radio show with Duff actually reminded me off something when they played Thin Lizzy's "Thunder and Lightening"- Slash once said that this song always made him think of Axl! Chorus goes like this:

"Like thunder and lightning,

God damn it's so exciting

It hits you like a hammer

God damn."

Yes, yes, gotta agree with Slash there :lol:Axl's indeed very exciting. And because Slash said that, I now associate the song with Axl and Slash as well every time I hear it ("I hit him again and I couldn't hit him anymore, My head was all black and blue and my jaw was sore, Sweeter than the heavens and like a frightening stumble, It was saturday night when heavy rock was born...")

Oh yes, he is :)

Slash said he enjoyed it when Axl was getting into fights with random people for petty reasons. In Saint Louis his first thought was "He jumped! Cool!" :lol: Izzy's expression, on the other hand, was "what is the mf doing now?" "

A sweet moment from the early days:

g3Vg5Wu.gif

Edited by Blackstar

2 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Wait, what? Is there a video of Axl seeing Slash and Duff at the London concert or something that I missed? :wow: I have to see that!

Yeah he said that, but some of the lyrics were actually written by that awful singer he had and like half of the songs on that record are clearly not about Axl. The ones I mentioned are the ones that seem to be about Axl. I actually love them. I love all the bitter songs these guys ever wrote about each other. Same with Axl's songs on CD or some of Izzy's.

Um, nope, lol ... it was me mixing everything up as usual :unsure:. I meant that picture of Axl with Duff and Slash backstage from the ACDC London show and then Axl mentioning the visit during the China Exchange interview.

Yes, it melts my cold bitter heart as well lol.

You're a cold heartbreaker, Lumikki. Fit to burn.

One day I'll win your metal heart :wub:

3 hours ago, Andy14 said:

That is really sweet. It melts my heart knowing that they came there to make Axl happy, I'm pretty sure it means a lot to him :wub:. Dammit, this story makes me wanna cry more than all the stupid romances.

I hope they won't start breaking another part of Axl's body whenever they need to get closer :max: 

He used to have gorgeous hair. :drool: I'd like to touch it, feel it :P Let's take a minute to appreciate it 

axl-rose-gif-lald-2.gif

Axl-Rose-axl-rose-15407815-439-604.jpg

6e82f7d88a053727e8d4254b3de368aa.jpg

tumblr_static_4k9dmmqmbh2ckgc40gc0kc0gw.

I sooooo love his hair with bangs, mainly around 91-92. Great pics!

3 hours ago, Frey said:

Even more hysterical that people are saying you can see Axl's house in his glasses. :lol: I guess I'm just not enough of a stalker to recognize that :rofl-lol:

I don't see any house there at all...just cars and trees and a very nondescript walkway, it looks like. Um...yeah. That certainly narrows it down. :D:D

24 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Ahahahahahhahaahahha aanahahaahaahahahana :rofl-lol:

:rofl-lol: 

Just like in my GIG OF HELL! Axl plea Angus take him home! :rofl-lol:

I posted in the social media that I really had a great time in London.

I bet Axl really had a lot fun. And I'm sure Brian Johnson also misses singing AC/DC 

:lol:

Awww, I know Axl had the time of his life singing with AC/DC...but I hope he is getting excited about fronting GNR again!!!! I know I am. Speaking of GNR, I took a road trip today and heard YCBM and Nov Rain on the radio. Our boys are still rocking on the radio! :headbang:

Edited by marlingrl03
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, john lennon said:

Is it just me or is that "I miss singing ACDC"-tweet really... ahh? Like, I get it. He misses singing in AC/DC n that's understandable. But still... feels like it was tweeted by a 13 y/o. Maybe it's the emojis. 

Yeah that tweet was too much it should just be on "thank you fans it was great time, see you soon in US".

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, john lennon said:

Is it just me or is that "I miss singing ACDC"-tweet really... ahh? Like, I get it. He misses singing in AC/DC n that's understandable. But still... feels like it was tweeted by a 13 y/o. Maybe it's the emojis. 

A lot of his tweets feel like they were made by a 12 year old girl trying to be cute. Don't you remember the recent "Un42nutzly I's won'tz b signing things 4 a while... (insert row of emojis)" tweet? 

Guess Axl's just a 12 year old kid inside or something :shrugs: