GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

GUUUUYYYSSSS LOOK!!

@Epson just posted this in the picture thread. Thank you for finding and posting! (I know you lurk around in this thread too! ;))

This is exactly what I wanted to see. I mean stage pictures are awesome and everything, but this is the kind of thing I've been waiting for :wub::wub::wub:

13525298_1645590195767484_1928949626_n.j

:heart:

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 4

On 21 de junio de 2016 at 4:46 PM, Lumikki said:

Btw, some pages back, someone (@MillionsOfSpiders I think?) mentioned Izzy kicking someone. I just came across that video somewhere. Plus useful reaction gif :D

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Izzy/tumblr_o89mhy4vq81uprv4qo1_400.gif

I'm sorry, I know this is from a few pages back but I'm still trying to catch up and I just saw it. It's hilarious. LMAO!

I love Izzy.

1 hour ago, Lumikki said:

GUUUUYYYSSSS LOOK!!

@Epson just posted this in the picture thread. Thank you for finding and posting! (I know you lurk around in this thread too! ;))

This is exactly what I wanted to see. I mean stage pictures are awesome and everything, but this is the kind of thing I've been waiting for :wub::wub::wub:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/nuslax/13525298_1645590195767484_1928949626_n.jpg~original

You can tell how much Axl adores and admires Slash just by a few pictures and clips. Just look at this:

The way he's looking at him reminds me of this picture :wub:

Axl-Rose-Slash-axl-rose-and-slash-10705227-418-481.jpg

What's going on with his eyes? You have to wonder where her other hand is.

Anyway I have question, which is probably slightly off current topic as I realise many are still in recent Phots of Axl mode. I am really curious why does Dizzy seem to get so much grief? he is either overlooked or the butt of a joke. He seems a very inoffensive presence to me to get so much flack, I get the impression that Slash and Duff don't gel with him either. Is there history behind this, I can't remember any specific stories?

Ha ha, the ladies in the pic look like they just ambushed Axl , he's not protesting though :lol: 

When I first looked I thought he was out in a bar or something, but he's dressed so scruffy I wouldn't have thought so :/ 

Maybe they are backstage. 

Dizzy is just an addition nobody but Axl wanted in GNR. Duff and slash certainly didn't want him around, seems they still don't. Funny, cos they both seem to get on really really well with Melissa :/ 

Hey Ladies ( and gents?!)........another new 'kid' on the block! I've stumbled on this forum some weeks ago (maybe even a couple of months) and it's kept me busy, wayyyyy to busy ever since. Didn't really plan on a new hobby or addiction and yet here I find myself again; guilty as sin. I'm not much of a writer (too lazy!) but some 'ohhh, ahhhh, hell yeah!' girly drooling over Axl pics and news should be doable. Even for me. In the meanwhile I've been 'liking' the hell out of posts around the forum. 

Never thought times like these would come again. Very excited and will be even happier when they finally announce their European tour. Never was much of a social media person and here I find myself 43 years old with a shitload of new apps installed all because of 'Not In This Lifetime'......

PS. The woman reminds me of Erin in a way. And yeah Axl in his kilt (storming the stage at the Freddy Mercury tribute)......pfffffff

• Like 1

4 hours ago, killuridols said:

Does anyone know who are these women? They don't look like young models at all, lol

image.jpeg

land what's up with touching Axl's belly?? :question:

The woman on the left looks like Kristin Davis aka Charlotte from Sex and the City...

8 hours ago, Archtop said:

What's going on with his eyes? You have to wonder where her other hand is.

Anyway I have question, which is probably slightly off current topic as I realise many are still in recent Phots of Axl mode. I am really curious why does Dizzy seem to get so much grief? he is either overlooked or the butt of a joke. He seems a very inoffensive presence to me to get so much flack, I get the impression that Slash and Duff don't gel with him either. Is there history behind this, I can't remember any specific stories?

They all have "red eyes". I don't know why most pics come out like that but also most of them are taken in the night, inside those kinda clubs places.

No idea what's up with Dizzy. I think reason he doesn't hang out much with Sluff is because Dizzy must have very loyal to Axl during the dark years. Probably never had one word in favor of the other guys.

i don't know any conflict story from Dizzy. in general heseems to be a loner and he doesn't even use his social media accounts. 

7 hours ago, EmBee said:

Hey Ladies ( and gents?!)........another new 'kid' on the block! I've stumbled on this forum some weeks ago (maybe even a couple of months) and it's kept me busy, wayyyyy to busy ever since. Didn't really plan on a new hobby or addiction and yet here I find myself again; guilty as sin. I'm not much of a writer (too lazy!) but some 'ohhh, ahhhh, hell yeah!' girly drooling over Axl pics and news should be doable. Even for me. In the meanwhile I've been 'liking' the hell out of posts around the forum. 

Never thought times like these would come again. Very excited and will be even happier when they finally announce their European tour. Never was much of a social media person and here I find myself 43 years old with a shitload of new apps installed all because of 'Not In This Lifetime'......

PS. The woman reminds me of Erin in a way. And yeah Axl in his kilt (storming the stage at the Freddy Mercury tribute)......pfffffff

Hello there and welcome to this thread! :devilshades:

Keep it cool and don't contradict us that much.

lol, kidding! :P

6 hours ago, Lindy100 said:

The woman on the left looks like Kristin Davis aka Charlotte from Sex and the City...

Hahaahaha yes you're right!

22 hours ago, Lumikki said:

GUUUUYYYSSSS LOOK!!

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/nuslax/13525298_1645590195767484_1928949626_n.jpg~original

No words are enough to describe this picture :wub::wub::wub:. Now I need more!!!! :max:

So, what did I miss?

Btw. I was at a wedding and a friend of mine got drunk and ended up singing Don't cry to everyone who was willing to listen :rofl-lol:

Edited by Andy14

1 hour ago, Frey said:

@Andy14 You didnt miss anything at all. Nothing really happened since the concert. 

But that is a cool picture. Axl looks really happy these days. 

Thank you! I've just finished watching the videos from the show, wasn't able to read all the comments though. The videos are great, I've watched Rocket Queen and Estranged several times :smiley-confused2:

Yes, Axl looks happy, I like that he doesn't leave stage that often and gets lost in the music and his dance moves :headbang:. I hope they'll play Perfect Crime and Dead Horse soon. And would love to hear So Fine with Duff but the song is not on their setlist :no:

17 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Look, there's actually a brief video clip of Axl and Slash laughing together in this video:

(And some more footage of Duff, Slash and Axl hanging out during soundcheck) :wub:

That's amazing :wub:

They really look happy together, it helps a lot, they bring the best out of each other

giphy.gif

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

They really look happy together, it helps a lot, they bring the best out of each other

giphy.gif

@Andy14  I was just about to post the video this is from here. Thought you gals might appreciate Axl and Slash having a moment  :P

@Lumikki These shots of the three of them together are really cool. 

They're a real band again, finally.

Edited by Frey

3 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Had to take some screenshots of this: :wub::wub:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/nuslax/Screen%20Shot%2006-27-16%20at%2012.17%20PM.jpg

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/nuslax/Screen%20Shot%2006-27-16%20at%2012.18%20PM%20001.jpg

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/nuslax/Screen%20Shot%2006-27-16%20at%2012.15%20PM.jpg

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/nuslax/Screen%20Shot%2006-27-16%20at%2011.49%20AM.jpg

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/nuslax/Screen%20Shot%2006-27-16%20at%2011.53%20AM%20002.jpg

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/nuslax/Screen%20Shot%2006-27-16%20at%2011.53%20AM%20001.jpg

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/nuslax/Screen%20Shot%2006-27-16%20at%2011.53%20AM.jpg

wow Lumi, you made this screenshots?? they are amazing, thank you so much!! :hug:

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

giphy.gif

Hahaha awesome work there, Andy! :headbang:

What's the deal with Axl's shirt??

Tell me Slash!!! :wow:

2 hours ago, oaka said:

sorry guys, but can anyone tell me what Slash says exactly in the above video? I can't understand everything he says.. :o

He says it's fucking awesome. "This is the first night of the actual tour, the first 7 shows we did were really natural to start. I would say that this is gonna be the same kind of deal....... contribution. Yeah! So it's going.... it's more than I really expected. I didn't actually have a lot of forethought, just sorta....just go play."

Still can't believe I fell asleep chasing periscope links somewhere halfway the concert. No more double working shifts when they're about the play, that's for sure!!! 

• Like 2