GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

4 minutes ago, Angeles_ said:

066295-000-A_gunsnroses_01.jpg

found this one... don't know if it was already posted :wow:

LOL  I wonder how the men in the audience coped with that 

3 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Omg, how can you even mention Bieber on GNR forum :facepalm:

Btw. these 10 words are the longest post I've ever written about him...

I need to compensate it with this picture :headbang:

13516154_1155132714530384_2422372676444303882_n.jpg  

This is now one of my fave Axl pics of all time. He looks awesome! 

5 hours ago, stella said:

I agree; I don't like Izzy or the way he has dealt with the band at all. He comes off as being very pretentious and hypercritical of everyone, and his comments about Axl in particular have been unnecessarily nasty and unkind. It comes across as especially nasty when one considers that Axl has gone out of his way to defend Izzy...even when he quit the band, Axl was criticizing Izzy's actions, not slamming the guy on a personal level. Every time someone goes off on how "cool" Izzy is...yeah, given his history, not so much IMHO.

amen!!!!!!!!

15 hours ago, killuridols said:

Shit, that picture embarasses me! :wacko:

I guess it is from that Kirsten Stewart movie :scared:

Yes, Meegan shut down her account but it doesn't mean she deleted it.

Lol that Mandy girl, wtf, maybe she thinks pic is real? :confused:

Yeah, kinda embarassing. And I didn't know that it's from a Kristen Stewart movie, that makes it even worse :rofl-lol:

I'd still want to see Slash and Axl's reactions to that though lol.

I don't know enough about how Instagram works. Usually, when I typed in her name there, she popped up, but her account was set to private. But now when you search for her, her account doesn't show up at all anymore. Just fan accounts. Does this mean she deleted it or can you somehow make yourself invisible/unsearchable on Insta?

As for Mandy, I have no clue wtf she is thinking. The only thing I know about her is that she's Duff's ex-wife and that she used to play in a band. That's literally it.

6 hours ago, stella said:

*Mandy* is back now?! Wow, everyone's popping up! I have to say, if I were Meegan or Erin or any of them, I'd probably keep my 'real,' non-fan-oriented personal account under a fake name so nobody else could find it...

Lol yeah, apparently. I have to say it amuses me how all these people from back then suddenly show up now. But I guess Mandy was still married to Duff when Slash was dating Meegan, so I guess they're friends maybe?

1 hour ago, Angeles_ said:

found this one... don't know if it was already posted :wow:

Whole version:

Axl-Rose-performs-with-Guns-n-Roses-at-R

That's one of the pictures where I don't really mind his... man panties. :P

Edited by Lumikki

8 hours ago, stella said:

I agree; I don't like Izzy or the way he has dealt with the band at all. He comes off as being very pretentious and hypercritical of everyone, and his comments about Axl in particular have been unnecessarily nasty and unkind. It comes across as especially nasty when one considers that Axl has gone out of his way to defend Izzy...even when he quit the band, Axl was criticizing Izzy's actions, not slamming the guy on a personal level. Every time someone goes off on how "cool" Izzy is...yeah, given his history, not so much IMHO.

I can't stand the guy now. He comes off bitter everytime and now he's joined the other butthurt, Sorum :rofl-lol:

omg that's gonna be hell!

6 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Omg, how can you even mention Bieber on GNR forum :facepalm:

Btw. these 10 words are the longest post I've ever written about him...

Don't be like that to me :max: I'm always cool to you :thumbsdown:

Why does everybody get their panties in a bunch because of Bieber or any other pop artist? You people act like you're so stuck up.

Grow up. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Yeah, kinda embarassing. And I didn't know that it's from a Kristen Stewart movie, that makes it even worse :rofl-lol:

I'd still want to see Slash and Axl's reactions to that though lol.

I don't know enough about how Instagram works. Usually, when I typed in her name there, she popped up, but her account was set to private. But now when you search for her, her account doesn't show up at all anymore. Just fan accounts. Does this mean she deleted it or can you somehow make yourself invisible/unsearchable on Insta?

As for Mandy, I have no clue wtf she is thinking. The only thing I know about her is that she's Duff's ex-wife and that she used to play in a band. That's literally it.

Lol yeah, apparently. I have to say it amuses me how all these people from back then suddenly show up now. But I guess Mandy was still married to Duff when Slash was dating Meegan, so I guess they're friends maybe?

Yes, its that famous one, Twilight or something.. Its about vampires.

Meegan's account was deactivated I think. Sorta like Facebook, they never let you go. They keep the account for a while, you may regret it and come back later.

Mandy is friends with Meegan, Erin, etc. It's not like they show up now. We see them on IG but they are friends in real life, been friends since that era. Not strange!

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

What has Meegan deleted her account for? Has she been getting hassle from fans again? 

Yes. Or deactivated it for a while.

She was being harassed by Jazmin, a Spanish Slash fan who is obsessed with him, apparently a Perla minion too. Someone took screenshot of a conversation between Jazmin and other person where she said Meegan should be killed (or something like that). She accussed Meegan of having her blocked from Slash account.

Jazmin runs the IG account Slash_world, the same one that photoshopped an image of Slash & Axl and put it out like Axl changed the lyrics to Estranged to say "How could I say that I never needed you".

It was all a hoax after all. Jazmin was behind that whole fiasco.

well... just kids :sleeper:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Don't be like that to me :max: I'm always cool to you :thumbsdown:

Why does everybody get their panties in a bunch because of Bieber or any other pop artist? You people act like you're so stuck up.

Grow up. :rolleyes:

Oh, I'm sorry, it wasn't anything personal, I don't even know who all posted about him, it just seemed to me that I'd come across his name here more than I'd like to :lol:. I don't mind pop music at all, I just can't stand Bieber, that's all :shrugs:

Btw. looks like we have a new tv show - Workout with Axl: Summer challenge :rofl-lol:

Guns N Roses 062916 jgl 010.jpg

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Oh, I'm sorry, it wasn't anything personal, I don't even know who all posted about him, it just seemed to me that I'd come across his name here more than I'd like to :lol:. I don't mind pop music at all, I just can't stand Bieber, that's all :shrugs:

I started it and I asked something pretty genuine, not like a trolling thing... That's ok, I'll get over it :unsure:

• Like 1

Recently we have discussed the mesh shirt. Not only Axl liked it back then but also Duff and I'm pretty sure I've seen a photo of Slash wearing it. 

(the guys here will really appreciate it haha)

(I know that purple Axl is really disctracting here :smiley-confused2:)

Guns-N-Roses-axl-rose-and-slash-10707536

Maybe they could wear it again :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

5 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Recently we have discussed the mesh shirt. Not only Axl liked it back then but also Duff and I'm pretty sure I've seen a photo of Slash wearing it. 

I don't remember a mesh shirt but here is a mesh sleeve thingie. 

7a2251b8-2a96-422b-bc95-55ff04ac56f3.jpg

7 hours ago, Andy14 said:

i think the picture proves Izzy was the only one who could dress :lol:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Gilby wore it too!

What's funny is that in Duff's Loaded movie he made, he makes a call to Gilby and reminds him about the time he "borrowed my black mesh shirt". I agree, it needs to be brought back out! lol

9 hours ago, Andy14 said:

I'm afraid the only one who can wear a mesh shirt now is Duff :smiley-confused2:

• Like 3

Axl looks so girly in that picture. I mean he always looked pretty girly, but the hair in the ponytail and the pink and purple clothing sure don't help. :rofl-lol:

And Slash looks like he hasn't showered in a week. Together they look like a sleazy rocker with his color-challenged girlfriend. 

1 hour ago, Lumikki said:

Stripperific indeed.

Let me contribute with the most hilarious band picture in existence. Slash is wearing a mesh glove there so it counts. Plus hooker/rentboy Slash is always funny. And Duff drowning in purple eye shadow. And Izzy who clearly couldn't be bothered to wash his hair for the photoshoot. And of course their poses in general. The only one who looks good here is Axl.

GettyImages-134945240.jpg

Also that shirt/blouse Slash is wearing here? Izzy wore that blouse as well. Yet more clothes sharing going on in this band :lol: (And not just Izzy and Axl sharing clothes apparently)

See?

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/coups/te.jpg

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/coups/135566815.jpg

And Slash's wearing the mesh glove here as well. Bonus Axl's ass in the background. That dude on the left looks like he's just been traumatized for life by the sight of Axl's ass :lol:

135566806-slash-of-the-rock-group-guns-n

i like the pic with Slash and Steven together.... :)

55 minutes ago, -W.A.R- said:

i love how the dude in the background is trying to look anywhere else

dude probably thought he had the best seat in the house until Axl came out with chaps on lmao

I wouldn't mind that view :smiley-confused2: