GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

That's what I thought in the Axl/DC section lol. I bet Duff would do it too. Slash will get all jealous :D 

Seriously though, what a shitty situation for AC/DC. What do you think Rock Hopper? Angus to start a new band? or carry on with AC/DC? 

Maybe Angus will join GNR :smiley-confused2:. And make them all wear the school uniforms :popcorn:

I think Angus will carry on.  Cliff retiring is not a big shock, he is nearly 70, and has been with them since 1977.  He is rumored to be more deaf than Brian.  I'm glad that I will be seeing them in New York.  Think I will be bringing the Kleenex.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

He'll give them their 7pm cup of tea and they better be in bed by 8pm, lights out at 9pm. None of this rock star malarkey, especially the boy Rose, keep an eye on him! Yiss. 

Yiss yiss. The Rose guy should behave himself and watch his language :ph34r:

We drink our tea around seven

Fall asleep around nine

And we don't worry about nothin' no

Cause Angus is here for us anytime

• Like 4

Just now, Andy14 said:

Yiss yiss. The Rose guy should behave himself and watch his language :ph34r:

We drink our tea around seven

Fall asleep around nine

And we don't worry about nothin' no

Cause Angus is here for us anytime

Ha ha!  Brilliant! 

Angus's first day in GnR......

image.jpg

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Rock Hopper said:

I think Angus will carry on.  Cliff retiring is not a big shock, he is nearly 70, and has been with them since 1977.  He is rumored to be more deaf than Brian.  I'm glad that I will be seeing them in New York.  Think I will be bringing the Kleenex.  

It's really sad, he seems like a really nice bloke. I suppose after this tour Angus can take a bit of a break and mull it all over a bit. I personally would love him to do an album with Axl on vocals, I think they work well together, but maybe start it as a new band. I bet Axl can tell him, it's not easy carrying a band by yourself. 

4 minutes ago, starlight said:

Anyway a dumb question I dont' know how to tag people :D

Neither do I lol 

1 minute ago, Andy14 said:

and this :smiley-confused2:

ilustry4.jpg

Ha ha, yiss yiss get the pest control in first :D 

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It's really sad, he seems like a really nice bloke. I suppose after this tour Angus can take a bit of a break and mull it all over a bit. I personally would love him to do an album with Axl on vocals, I think they work well together, but maybe start it as a new band. I bet Axl can tell him, it's not easy carrying a band by yourself. 

Neither do I lol 

I feel better now lol .I didn't dare to ask because I thought everybody here knew how to tag...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Omg, that first picture, I can't help noticing that he has a bit of a bulge going on in the jeans. It might be the shading of them, but..well, my mind doesn't work like that :lol:

I bet it's just me lol 

I can assure you that it's not just you lmao :wow:

Edited by Mandy123
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Yo girls, I just did some research about that beautiful Axl photoshoot. These pictures were taken by a guy named Herb Ritts in 1991. Some of them appeared on the cover and inside of 1992 Rolling Stone mag where Axl talked about his childhood abuse.

I was able to find some better quality versions for a few of them, but for some of these beautiful pics there don't seem to exist HQ versions unfortunately :max:

This is the original unedited picture straight from the photographer's homepage:

M-31-10.jpg

Another Version:

axl-rose-by-herb-ritts-forthosewhonotice

Highest Quality Version of this picture I could find:

tumblr_mhsy1a4p5u1r57tabo2_1280.jpg

Two biggest version of this picture I could find:

axl081..jpg

b1053480b6b426e6a4bb07efd62f01d5.jpg

This picture was on the inside of the 1992 article:

axl02.gif

This picture hasn't been posted here yet at all:

tumblr_o8cvsbciDA1uw2kreo1_r1_540.jpg

There was a full page version of it in the Rolling Stone article about Axl from around 2000 (the what happened to Axl Rose? one), but apparently no one ever scanned it properly...

rolling-stone-26-guns-n-roses-bon-jovi-t

Anyone here got a hand fetish? Then you'll enjoy this :P

tumblr_mowwfkkwOO1ssvtmto1_1280.jpg

There are no bigger versions of these 2 pictures apparently (at least I couldn't find any), which is annoying, because they're amazing :max: (sorry @nn18 I really tried to find a bigger version of the one you posted, but no luck :()

tumblr_o8cvsbciDA1uw2kreo3_r2_540.jpg

13608073_1056042034431507_663030785_n.jp

There's also this one. Shows up a lot as well with the other pictures, but Axl seems to have a beard here, so I'm not sure it's from the same shoot:

axlrose.jpg

Some different cuts and scans of the above pictures I came across:

tumblr_o1lzlzS7PI1ue94uuo7_r1_500_1.jpg

tumblr_o1lzlzS7PI1ue94uuo3_500.jpg

So there you have it. The ultimate Herb Ritts/Rolling Stone picture master post :P I'm not liable for any deaths or injuries caused by all the hotness :awesomeface:

Thank you! These pictures are amazing Axl could have worked as a male model easily :wub:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

M-31-10.jpg

@Lumikki you have ALL my likes. This is the best post here so far :wub:. The first picture is the most beautiful thing ever and it needs to be reposted :drool::drool::drool:

All I can say is:

tumblr_m8rfcw16Kw1rdshswo1_500.gif

Now, it's really time for Axl to visit this thread :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, nonok said:

@Lumikki I hereby declare you president of this forum. You are a treasure! :heart: That photoshoot must be the most iconic Axl look and the one that converts most females into GNR fans. :drool::wub: How dense do guys have to be when they go "Why do so many people care about how he looks?" - well, because we want to...ahem...y'know...appreciate all of him. :lol:

:)

49 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

@Lumikki you have ALL my likes. This is the best post here so far :wub:. The first picture is the most beautiful thing ever and it needs to be reposted :drool::drool::drool:

All I can say is:

tumblr_m8rfcw16Kw1rdshswo1_500.gif

Now, it's really time for Axl to visit this thread :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

:)

54 minutes ago, starlight said:

Thank you! These pictures are amazing Axl could have worked as a male model easily :wub:

very nice!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lumikki said:

Yo girls, I just did some research about that beautiful Axl photoshoot. These pictures were taken by a guy named Herb Ritts in 1991. Some of them appeared on the cover and inside of 1992 Rolling Stone mag where Axl talked about his childhood abuse.

I was able to find some better quality versions for a few of them, but for some of these beautiful pics there don't seem to exist HQ versions unfortunately :max:

This is the original unedited picture straight from the photographer's homepage:

M-31-10.jpg

Another Version:

axl-rose-by-herb-ritts-forthosewhonotice

Highest Quality Version of this picture I could find:

tumblr_mhsy1a4p5u1r57tabo2_1280.jpg

Two biggest version of this picture I could find:

axl081..jpg

b1053480b6b426e6a4bb07efd62f01d5.jpg

This picture was on the inside of the 1992 article:

axl02.gif

This picture hasn't been posted here yet at all:

tumblr_o8cvsbciDA1uw2kreo1_r1_540.jpg

There was a full page version of it in the Rolling Stone article about Axl from around 2000 (the what happened to Axl Rose? one), but apparently no one ever scanned it properly...

rolling-stone-26-guns-n-roses-bon-jovi-t

Anyone here got a hand fetish? Then you'll enjoy this :P

tumblr_mowwfkkwOO1ssvtmto1_1280.jpg

There are no bigger versions of these 2 pictures apparently (at least I couldn't find any), which is annoying, because they're amazing :max: (sorry @nn18 I really tried to find a bigger version of the one you posted, but no luck :()

tumblr_o8cvsbciDA1uw2kreo3_r2_540.jpg

13608073_1056042034431507_663030785_n.jp

There's also this one. Shows up a lot as well with the other pictures, but Axl seems to have a beard here, so I'm not sure it's from the same shoot:

axlrose.jpg

Some different cuts and scans of the above pictures I came across:

tumblr_o1lzlzS7PI1ue94uuo7_r1_500_1.jpg

tumblr_o1lzlzS7PI1ue94uuo3_500.jpg

So there you have it. The ultimate Herb Ritts/Rolling Stone picture master post :P I'm not liable for any deaths or injuries caused by all the hotness :awesomeface:

thanks for this... :)

I'm staying away from the ogling, but IMHO, I think that the photos Herb Ritts did are probably among the best ever taken of him. He really did a great job capturing Axl's intensity. The group photos he did of the band (this RS cover is also from the same shoot) seem pretty standard, but when he had Axl on his own, he really took it to another level. He did some photos of Slash, too:

RS0612.jpg

mn1_000908.jpg

• Like 2