GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎16 at 8:46 PM, Frey said:

I argued that this makes Axl a serial rapist.

I need to comment on this. I didn't read all the original postings, I am always way behind on this thread so apologies if I am rehashing things already said, but..no, someone like Paul Bernardo is a serial rapist, not who you are insinuating..serial rapists LIKE what they do, and have no intention of changing or ever getting help..they get off on the power and violence and will not deny themselves their indulgence in their base desires. Axl was a guy whose upbringing confused the images in his head of what sex and being with women was all about..dirty, bad, shameful, violent, no love or gentleness...but as he matured he knew this was not right, and what he was taught (or more importantly not taught) was false, and he even stated he did not like having to be a bad guy when it came to women..and so he took it upon himself to rewire his conditioning..and to fix himself. That is not the behaviour of a serial rapist, that is the behaviour of a messed up person who had enough personal insight to recognize this, and do what he could to change himself for the better.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Whiskey Rose said:

I need to comment on this. I didn't read all the original postings, I am always way behind on this thread so apologies if I am rehashing things already said, but..no, someone like Paul Bernardo is a serial rapist, not who you are insinuating..serial rapists LIKE what they do, and have no intention of changing or ever getting help..they get off on the power and violence and will not deny themselves their indulgence in their base desires. Axl was a guy whose upbringing confused the images in his head of what sex and being with women was all about..dirty, bad, shameful, violent, no love or gentleness...but as he matured he knew this was not right, and what he was taught (or more importantly not taught) was false, and he even stated he did not like having to be a bad guy when it came to women..and so he took it upon himself to rewire his conditioning..and to fix himself. That is not the behaviour of a serial rapist, that is the behaviour of a messed up person who had enough personal insight to recognize this, and do what he could to change himself for the better.

i am in complete agreement with you. Paul Bernardo is the scum of the earth. he has no moral compass whatsoever and is a truly evil person and shows no remorse. you nailed it about Axl, he recognizes his bad behavior and has the guts to admit what he did was wrong and went about changing it. 

• Like 1

There was a cute moment in the Toronto show, I think it was during KOHD where he was doing a turkey-neck type of bob to the beat..everyone around me was laughing..I can't find it though! It's great to see him acting like that, the one where he fakes falling again is priceless..this is all so good for the soul.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Blackstar said:

"However, the trek endangered its lone Canadian concert after the "classic" GN'R lineup was detained entering Canada when a gun belonging to a member of the band's touring company was found onboard."

Seems like Axl is looking at Richard here? And is it Richard saying "That's right"?

Axl is so cute when he tells anecdotes to the crowd :heart:

Awww, all the Slaxl cuteness here recently is just :wub::wub:

Speaking of Slaxl, remember the (fake) Slaxl kissing video we recently discussed here? I think I found the Sluff equivalent of that video :rofl-lol: The quality is only slightly better than the Slaxl video and I'm not sure what's going on there (the positions of their heads seem kind of wrong for kissing).

At first Duff starts stroking Slash's hair and then he... starts making out with him? Bites his neck like a vampire? Licks his face to annoy him? I have no idea, but Slash soon gets fed up with it and kicks Duff away :lol: Poor Duff, he was only trying to be affectionate :P

What do the wise women (and men) of CSI:GNR say?

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 4

It does look like they're making out to me wtf :lol: Like in a really messy, sloppy way. How fucking drunk was Duff there? :rofl-lol: And the way he stroked Slash's hair out of his face beforehand :facepalm:

1 hour ago, Whiskey Rose said:

I never compared Axl to Paul Bernardo or the likes in any way. And to do so would be ridiculous, because Axl, for all his faults, is not a sociopath/psychopath, criminally insane or "evil". I know Axl's backstory and I know why he was so fucked up, and I also know that he seems to have changed for the better (which is admittedly impressive).

But if you rape more than one woman/person, then technically you're a serial rapist. :shrugs: If you don't like that word, you could also use repeat sexual offender, I guess. And that's not even counting instances like the one where he didn't rape the woman, but pushed her down the stairs for refusing to have sex with him. Not technically rape, but still incredibly fucked up behavior along the same lines and fits with the pattern. And frankly, his past is only an explanation, but no excuse. There are tons of people who've had similar (or worse) childhoods than Axl, and yet they never sank this low. Considering all the fucked up shit he has done, it's a miracle how far he's come, and all credit to him for that (him realizing he had a problem and working on it is what sets him apart from people like Bernardo), but it doesn't change the past.

• Like 1

It seemed to me Duff is biting/slobbering on Slash's arm, there's not where Slash's face, Duff but AWWW about the hair stroking.

Now we need an Axl/Duff (what is it their name?) video so we can have a trifecta:rofl-lol:

Edited by giuls
  • Like 2

ahhh that video! It's probably more of a situation where Duff is just whispering something to Slash (sweet nothings?? :P) but DAYUM it looks hot. 

23 minutes ago, giuls said:

Now we need an Axl/Duff (what is it their name?) video so we can have a trifteca :rofl-lol:

The Rose Bro's ;) I haven't come across any videos of some good duff/axl action, but they have some yummy pictures out there. This one is one of my favorites. 

rose.jpg

• Like 1