GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

It looks like Slash used to be pretty cuddly :hug:. I hope we'll see something like this again

5yvEDA.gif

56 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Even his mic stand is purple now :lol:

Haha yeah, that's cute how he likes his purple colour :wub:

@Lumikki I've seen the pic you posted to the Media thread and I don't want to take the weight discussion there, so let's discuss it here :popcorn:. Is it me or is Slash a way bigger than Axl? Everyone is concerned with Axl's weight but it looks like it's Slash who eats the biggest dinner after each show :shock:

:dance:that's Axl during the show

:popcorn: that's Slash after the show

:crazy: that's Duff looking at the two idiots

I think Duff was too drunk and he put his head/face on Slash shoulder and kinda fell asleep there :lol:

Doesn't look like making out. It does look like whispering or something similar too.

Either way, Slash is always dismissing them like they were annoying little dogs :max:

Edited by killuridols

5 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

It looks like Slash used to be pretty cuddly :hug:. I hope we'll see something like this again

5yvEDA.gif

Haha yeah, that's cute how he likes his purple colour :wub:

@Lumikki I've seen the pic you posted to the Media thread and I don't want to take the weight discussion there, so let's discuss it here :popcorn:. Is it me or is Slash a way bigger than Axl? Everyone is concerned with Axl's weight but it looks like it's Slash who eats the biggest dinner after each show :shock:

LOL, that's spot on. This one :dance:really is the most accurate representation for Axl at the moment, he's just so happy and joyful recently :wub: And it's cute how much he seems to love pink/purple and finds ways to wear it/use it :heart:

As for Slash's weight, yeah, he does look bigger in some pictures than Axl. But somehow it's less noticable on Slash in general? :question:  I think Slash maybe carries his weight better than Axl. He's a bit taller than Axl, so that automatically makes him look a bit slimmer, while Axl is pretty tiny, so his belly is more noticable. 

But then again Slash also has fat in places where Axl doesn't seem to have as much. Slash's got quite the man boobs nowadays, he has a million chins and he has bingo wings (learned that word from the social media thread recently :rofl-lol:), which Axl doesn't have.

I need some goddamn side-by-side comparisons with no shirts on to accurately judge this issue. :max: Go get to it, Slash and Axl, do it for science!

13706861_309836456018232_911567652_n.jpg

4 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I think Duff was too drunk and he put his head/face on Slash shoulder and kinda fell asleep there :lol:

Doesn't look like making out. It does look like whispering or something similar too.

Either way, Slash is always dismissing them like they were annoying little dogs :max:

Yeah, what's up with that? Show some love to Axl and Duff when they're trying to be cuddly and affectionate. Was it you who called him "Rock Slash" because he's as cold and hard as a rock? :P Soften up some, Rock Slash!

1 hour ago, giuls said:

My favourite of Axl & Duff is this one

axlduff.jpg

This is the closest thing to a Duff/Axl kiss that I can think of. Nothing else comes to my mind for these two. Quite a bit of cuddling and hugging, but no kissing unfortunately.

BUT I've been digging deep through my old as fuck files and folders, and I've come across some more interesting Sluff Stuff. :wow:

I think I'll be able to make an entire Sluff kissing post lol.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

BUT I've been digging deep through my old as fuck files and folders, and I've come across some more interesting Sluff Stuff. :wow:

You know I'm here for it!! 

sue-kristen-wiig-surprise-party.gif

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Go, go, go :drool:

6 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

I need some goddamn side-by-side comparisons with no shirts on to accurately judge this issue. :max: Go get to it, Slash and Axl, do it for science!

:rofl-lol: 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

As for Slash's weight, yeah, he does look bigger in some pictures than Axl. But somehow it's less noticable on Slash in general? :question:  I think Slash maybe carries his weight better than Axl. He's a bit taller than Axl, so that automatically makes him look a bit slimmer, while Axl is pretty tiny, so his belly is more noticable. 

But then again Slash also has fat in places where Axl doesn't seem to have as much. Slash's got quite the man boobs nowadays, he has a million chins and he has bingo wings (learned that word from the social media thread recently :rofl-lol:), which Axl doesn't have.

Bingo wings! I had to google it. Now I can add it to my vocabulary :rofl-lol:. But yes, he has them :max:. And it looks like somebody has stolen his neck :smiley-confused2:. The thing is he usually hides behind his guitars or covers his face in hair while Axl is fully exposed to our eyes. 

I agree, we need to do the scientific research! At least we have another question for Chatty Time with Axl:

"Axl, can you and Slash take off your clothes? We need to examine something." :smiley-confused2::rofl-lol:

tumblr_mg8ebp5eI51re752fo1_400.gif

Btw. It's great to see Axl smiling :headbang:

13690921_999621636823418_198890202659808

7 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

There was a cute moment in the Toronto show, I think it was during KOHD where he was doing a turkey-neck type of bob to the beat..everyone around me was laughing..I can't find it though! It's great to see him acting like that, the one where he fakes falling again is priceless..this is all so good for the soul.

YES! I was there, too, and that was definitely a highlight... hoping for a gif!

8 hours ago, Andy14 said:

So this is the place where we are allowed to talk about the weight, good to know :)

Slash is not WAY bigger than Axl, because then he would be as big as Kimo ;) I think they are pretty much the same weight BUT they dress differently. So while you can see Slash`s manboobs and upperarms better because of his sleeveless shirts, Axl hides them with normal Shirts or even longsleeves.  You can clearly see Axls beerbelly, Slash`s not so much because he has a guitar which covers it up a bit better. Slash has a double/tripple chin because he has to look down on his guitar, while Axl can look straight so it makes his chin look better. I could go on and on and on.

Let`s not put one guy down to make the other one look better. They both have a bit more weight on their bones, thats the truth. But isnt it the most important that they are both healthy? As long as they can still move around the stage, they cant be that fat ;)

Edited by RooSaa
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Lumikki said:

This is the closest thing to a Duff/Axl kiss that I can think of. Nothing else comes to my mind for these two. Quite a bit of cuddling and hugging, but no kissing unfortunately.

Do it, do it, do it!

In Slash's defence, they tried to be cuddly when he was trying to play, it ought to be annoying having someone draped all over you when you're trying to do your job, when he wasn't playing he was cuddly too, see @Andy14, @SerenityScorp and the hug in the recent video and i'm sure @Lumikki sluff post will give other example

my favourite cuddle is this one, thou:

slaxlcuddle.gif

slaxlcuddle1.gif

• Like 3

12 hours ago, starbolt said:

YES! I was there, too, and that was definitely a highlight... hoping for a gif!

I know, wasn't it cute?? I actually found a video on youtube that shows it, but alas, I am too technologically challenged to copy it into here haha. (and btw I know what the news releases say but I still think he was pointing at fortus when he was talking about the gun story.. :P)

48 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

I know, wasn't it cute?? I actually found a video on youtube that shows it, but alas, I am too technologically challenged to copy it into here haha. (and btw I know what the news releases say but I still think he was pointing at fortus when he was talking about the gun story.. :P)

Where where where? Can you post the video link here? Just copy the address and paste it here, it's easy, I can make a gif then :)

The gun story....They also wrote about it on one Czech website :rofl-lol:. Well, what else should Guns N'Roses carry if not a gun (and Rose)? :unsure:

3 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Where where where? Can you post the video link here? Just copy the address and paste it here, it's easy, I can make a gif then :)

The gun story....They also wrote about it on one Czech website :rofl-lol:. Well, what else should Guns N'Roses carry if not a gun (and Rose)? :unsure:

They also wrote on a mainstream portuguese newspaper. They were able to say in the same text 'the gun belonged to a member of the band' and 'the reps of the band said that the gun didn't belong to any member of the band'. I was so pissed, check your facts morons :max:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

Thanks! Ok I have pasted the address..wait it turned into the video while I was writing this! I seriously don't know what im doing haha. It happens at 8:16..I wish I could find one where you just see the big screen but so far this is the best one.. 

twatch?v=xVF6Rhiy-dsrie

• Like 1

Awwww, they're so cute :wub: thank you, @Lumikki 

About the blurry picture, listen, guys, if you're reading, you can't keep doing this on blurry Pics/videos, i want clear view or nothing, i can't live like this :lol: :rofl-lol:

KOHD is really playful!Axl time, it's great

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Thanks! Ok I have pasted the address..wait it turned into the video while I was writing this! I seriously don't know what im doing haha. It happens at 8:16..I wish I could find one where you just see the big screen but so far this is the best one.. 

twatch?v=xVF6Rhiy-dsrie

L9pwlW.gif

I've found another video but it's not much better. There are no good close up videos from this show. That's not fair :max:

R6yDr0.gif

omg @Lumikki that Sluff post made my life. Especially that VR picture of them on the bed, lol. Definitely looks like their relapse days,  which makes me sad, but it's also sort of funny that the more messed up they get, the more cuddlier they get. All inhibitions go out the window!  

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

L9pwlW.gif

I've found another video but it's not much better. There are no good close up videos from this show. That's not fair :max:

R6yDr0.gif

Yay, that's awesome, thank you! And you're right, no good close ups, boo to that. But, the most important thing is that we have yet another example of Axl having fun at the shows and truly enjoying himself, which is what we wanted all along :)