insta15.gif

OMG!!! hahahahahhahahaa :rofl-lol:

you're genius, Andy!! :lol:

I have yet one more China Exchange gif to save, yay!! :dance:

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

Alt nation takes to the next level

:wow: 

whad-da-fuc is that?

:rofl-lol: I love Alt Nat now has You Tube Channel, holy shit ?

7 hours ago, killuridols said:

OMG!!! hahahahahhahahaa :rofl-lol:

you're genius, Andy!! :lol:

I have yet one more China Exchange gif to save, yay!! :dance:

:wow: 

whad-da-fuc is that?

:rofl-lol: I love Alt Nat now has You Tube Channel, holy shit ?

8 hours ago, Mandy123 said:

BUT THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE ALL TOGETHER :rofl-lol:

Couldnt imagine Izzy reaction after seeing this:rofl-lol:

I went to ACDC forum since I wanted to know their opinion on the GNR shows and I was really positively surprised. Here are some of their comments. :headbang::dance:

"I saw GnR in Toronto on Saturday and I thought they were amazing! Axl sounded great. Hit the notes, no cracking, lots of energy. The band was tight. Slash's solos were very impressive. They played for 3 hours. Imagine if our band did that?! I could do without some of the slower tunes but that's just my personal preference. I thought I wouldn't but I actually enjoyed the covers they did. I never got to see them in 87/88 so I only have their albums to compare this to. But it was a great R&R show!"

"Wow, killer. Adler is almost as important to them as Phil is to /DC. And Axl...fuck me, he's on fire"

"I love watching there shows Axl sounds amazing Slash is also on point..!!!
So glad Adler was there for few shows im sure he will turn up in EU 2017 can't wait
Would love them to do Get In The Ring..!!!"

"How many on here will go see GnR in EU...???
Im keen for a few shows...!!!"

"I saw them in Philly last week, all I gotta say is they were tremendous, Axl's voice was superb bar some of the sound mixing at the start which wasn't his fault, but they fixed that and he never missed a note all night. No cracking, sounded like he was 20 years odl again and ran about the stage like he was 20! All in all made me look forward to buffalo in September for Axl/DC"

"I think the quartet comes very close to the old days, concerning that they have not played together for almost 25 years. Dare i say it they even sound better live now than back in 88. Booze and other substances play a big part in that."

"Has not jackets with tassels been out of fashion since the 80's? lol."

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I went to ACDC forum since I wanted to know their opinion on the GNR shows and I was really positively surprised. Here are some of their comments. :headbang::dance:

"I saw GnR in Toronto on Saturday and I thought they were amazing! Axl sounded great. Hit the notes, no cracking, lots of energy. The band was tight. Slash's solos were very impressive. They played for 3 hours. Imagine if our band did that?! I could do without some of the slower tunes but that's just my personal preference. I thought I wouldn't but I actually enjoyed the covers they did. I never got to see them in 87/88 so I only have their albums to compare this to. But it was a great R&R show!"

"Wow, killer. Adler is almost as important to them as Phil is to /DC. And Axl...fuck me, he's on fire"

So glad Adler was there for few shows im sure he will turn up in EU 2017 can't wait

"I saw them in Philly last week, all I gotta say is they were tremendous, Axl's voice was superb bar some of the sound mixing at the start which wasn't his fault, but they fixed that and he never missed a note all night. No cracking, sounded like he was 20 years odl again and ran about the stage like he was 20! All in all made me look forward to buffalo in September for Axl/DC"

"I think the quartet comes very close to the old days, concerning that they have not played together for almost 25 years. Dare i say it they even sound better live now than back in 88. Booze and other substances play a big part in that."

AXL/DC tied the bonds between 2 Bands:wub:

@KMS Welcome! If you enjoy all the non-"Grandpa Angus approved" posts and comments, you'll fit right in here :D

tumblr_o7al0hoIGW1vo4uo7o1_r1_250.gif

@Andy14 It's so good to see such comments even from people like ACDC fans. He's really winning everyone over this year. I'm so happy for him and so proud, he's just doing so well, it's amazing :wub:(and here we go again with the kindergarten teacher attitude, but I can't help it :P)

1 hour ago, Angeles_ said:

mlOTrZ.gif

mELlos.gif

those nights...;)

Those were the days :drool:

And while that second Slaxl gif is obviously amazing, I think the first gif is interesting too...

I mean, is it just me or is Axl looking at Slash and watching him the entire time he's fooling around with Pam? :awesomeface::awesomeface::wow:

Anyway, some more/better quality Baz pics I came across:

tumblr_o9e653vb0N1uw2kreo3_r2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o9e653vb0N1uw2kreo5_r1_1280.jpg

And this has zero to do with GnR, but I also came across these and they're just too beautiful not to post:

tumblr_n4r2uohbMO1sndhfko1_500.jpg

Sebastian+Bach+57.jpg

sebastian-bach-e806d7.jpg

tumblr_n6rhplQ1Xn1sovzsio1_500.jpg

large.jpg

original.jpg

That hair, those lips, those cheekbones... Young Baz was such a stunningly beautiful creature. Like an angel or something. Also I just found a way to make this relevant to GnR lol: Remember that story Baz told about Izzy's brother ("Joe" according to Axl) coming up to him and going "Look at you, you're such a pretty boy, dude!"? And then Baz hit him.

I mean obviously Izzy's brother was being a douche, but he wasn't wrong :lol: You can't get much more pretty boy-ish than Baz was. The only musician from back then who could have fought him for that title was Axl lol.

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 1

@Lumikki Not only You, Axl definitely looking at Slash ;)

Dat Baz pics, :drool: If Hes a model when He was young

Found this

87bbe929ffca422698095b3a9650b018.jpg

f7d1a9ab983502247afc07e9014a1715.jpg

Should We post pics Axl vs Baz?:D

Talk about Slaxl, Just remember Slash wrote this about Axl on His book 

"There were moments there when I loved him to death, when he was just so cool and we had really close, heartfelt talks that he would lead."

Also tht story of Slash dressed as a Girl :rofl-lol:

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Alt nation takes to the next level

How many fucking times did that guy say the word "together"?! TOGETHER TOGETHER TOGETHER :facepalm:

Get ready for some more gems from Alt Nation im the future now that they have a youtube channel.

2 hours ago, Angeles_ said:

mlOTrZ.gif

mELlos.gif

those nights...;)

Axl staring at Slash while grinding on that girl does things to me, it reminded me of the "your friends are lovers sometime" Axl's quote

@Andy14 could you post the cute gif you posted of them dancing at the concert last week, please?

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Those are great, it's really true die-hards are way more critical. 

Baz was indeed very beautiful

Edited by giuls