GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

3 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

Why not? Erin's friends with both Slash and Meegan.

Yes, but Axl isn't her friend, she is his ex-wife and that would be hard enough without all the other things like her selling his things and the abuse alligation, Slash can invite who he wants at his party but i can see Axl being uncomfortable with Erin there and not wanting to go.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, giuls said:

Yes, but Axl isn't her friend, she is his ex-wife and that would be hard enough without all the other things like her selling his things and the abuse alligation, Slash can invite who he wants at his party but i can see Axl being uncomfortable with Erin there and not wanting to go.

Well he seemed pretty confortable when he dedicated Shook Me All Night Long to her in Demark 

• Like 1

GUYS: The article only said Erin hung out some with them in New York.

NOWHERE DOES IT SAY THAT ERIN WAS AT THE BIRTHDAY DINNER.

She might have been there, who knows, maybe it was her who took the picture or something. But to act as if Axl wasn't there because he didn't want to run into Erin is a bit crazy. It's possible, but as of now we don't know shit about how this whole thing even went down (maybe it was just a spontanous get together and not really a planned party or anything) and we don't know if Erin was even there. Let's not invent Erin/Axl drama where there probably isn't even any.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Frey said:

She might have been there, who knows, maybe it was her who took the picture or something. But to act as if Axl wasn't there because he didn't want to run into Erin is a bit crazy. It's possible, but as of now we don't know shit about how this whole thing even went down (maybe it was just a spontanous get together and not really a planned party or anything) and we don't know if Erin was even there. Let's not invent Erin/Axl drama where there probably isn't even any.

Yeah well I would only believe it when I see a picture, I believed that Izzy was with them before the Nashville show, but later on that turned out to be total bull shit. 

8 minutes ago, Frey said:

The news came from gnrfrance website. Those guys are usually reliable. They've been around for a long time. If they say Erin was there chances are she was there.

Did Axl know she was there? I say yes

Did Axl and Erin kiss and make out? I think the anwer is no. But they can still share the same place and no big deal

1 minute ago, Padme said:

Well he seemed pretty confortable when he dedicated Shook Me All Night Long to her in Demark 

Well, it was a song not a night with her, two very different things, you could be at peace with a finished relationship and joke/talk fondly about it but actually spending time together is another thing entirely but like @Frey said it is all speculation (see my use of many "if" "would" "i can see" "i think", it's not a sure thing) i thought she came for Slash's birthday because she lives in Atlanta and NY is  in another state so it isn't a short trip but it could very well be that she was there for work and swing by to say hi, it could very well be she wasn't even there with them at all like @Slash787 said.

It would be nice if they reconciled because i want Axl happy but well :shrugs:i don't really see Axl getting back to her, would be nice to be wrong, thou.

9 hours ago, Juliette said:

at Philadelphia´s gig, and another that I don´t remember now. Much people listened.

I think Axl loves Slash but is not reciprocated.:blink: (Axl cuddled and tickled , not Slash).

Okay, as various other people have already pointed out to to you, this is just not true. Axl NEVER said anything like that.

And you also stated that Axl wasn't invited to the dinner as if you somehow knew this for sure.

Please stop stating your own opinions and the things you misunderstand as if they were facts.

Other people who are less knowledgable than us about all the GnR happenings going on (or even some idiots from Alt Nation and places like that) are going to read what you write and believe it, and that's how stupid rumors and unnecessary drama starts. And that's the last thing we need.

And speaking of birthdays, here's the video of Axl wishing Slash a happy birthday. Pretty underwhelming tbh, but at least Slash was smiling and seemed happy about it? :shrugs:

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

Here's a cute picture of Axl before the show from yesterday's GNR video. All the guys here approve :smiley-confused2:

showtime.jpg

Awww, look at that smile! He still has the cutest smile I've ever seen :wub:

20 hours ago, killuridols said:

Yeah, I remember RS writing that and I wonder how come they didn't make the association before... I think he got depressed mostly because of Slash than the other bitch :max: (or at least that's what I hope)

Well, there it is the proof to how bad things were back then and how even friends got trapped in the middle of the Axl/Sluff drama. No wonder why Sebastian was so happy in the Vegas show :lol: He must have thought to himself "finally I don't have to deal with these school girls anymore!" :P

I hope he got depressed mostly because of Slash. Steph Seymour doesn't deserve Axl wasting so much time moping about her.

Yeah, it must be exhausting to be caught in the middle of stupid drama like that. I don't envy him that position.

9 hours ago, Blackstar said:

People with such back story together can't be just business partners, but, to be realistic, they can't be best buddies again so easily. Slash and Duff, apart from their families, have built relationships with other people, made friends, and Axl has his entourage, which is another world. Axl can't be a "friend of the family" from one day to the other and maybe he would feel uncomfortable.

But even back then, post AFD, I doubt that they were always together in such occasions. Iirc Duff went back to LA alone to get married during a tour.

Anyway, I hope there will be some nice moments tonight.

Now that you mention that show, Sorum (btw, I'm glad I'm not the only one that doesn't like him) said in the BBC documentary that Axl didn't want to play in that stadium when he heard about the thousands of people that were murdered there by the Pinochet regime and that was the reason he was late. This is very interesting, I'd never heard it before. I hope Axl's reaction was out of sensitivity and not because of new age nonsense about "negative energy" etc.

This reminds of Duff saying he felt sad about his daughters never having met Axl. Duff's and Slash's kids grew up together and all seem to get along well with each other and the guys are probably Uncle Slash and Uncle Duff to them. In a way, Duff and Slash belong to one big family now, and Axl just... doesn't. It's sad, he could have been the kids' Uncle Axl. Hopefully they can work on that, since at least Duff seems to care about this kind of thing.

The story about no one from the band showing up for Duff's wedding always made me sad as well. Like what the hell, dudes. Same with no one visting Duff in the hospital (except for Axl).

And yeah, the Sorum hate seems strong in this thread :P Can't say I mind either lol.

13 hours ago, EricA said:

Hello everybody...can't remember the backroundstory to this pic whether it was honest or ironic, but it fits to "where is axl" (on the phone) as well as "business partners":heart:

tumblr_o78xxxv6YM1v6dwtco1_500.jpeg

Okay, I'm assuming this is photshopped as well. But has anyone ever actually seen the original picture?

I've only ever seen this version :shrugs:

23 hours ago, giuls said:

Me too, especially because if IIRC Axl said he didn't really have any friends who were women, so...

Slaxl for me, i love them all but Slaxl is my number 1 :lol:

@Lumikki yes, about Scott i was like: "how the tables have turned" :rofl-lol:

Axl: "I don't really have friends who are women.."

Also Axl: "Sometimes your friends are your lovers or have been at one time."

:lol::awesomeface::awesomeface:

Edited by Lumikki

19 minutes ago, Padme said:

The news came from gnrfrance website. Those guys are usually reliable. They've been around for a long time. If they say Erin was there chances are she was there.

Did Axl know she was there? I say yes

Did Axl and Erin kiss and make out? I think the anwer is no. But they can still share the same place and no big deal

You misunderstood me. I know it's a relatively reliable site and I can believe Erin was in NY.

But what we don't know is if Erin also was at the dinner. The article only says she hung out some with them, right? But this could just mean she spent some with them during the afternoon or whatever. Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I understand, we have no indication whatsoever that Erin actually was at the dinner and that Axl didn't come to the dinner because she was there (which is what some people were saying).

Edited by Frey

6 minutes ago, giuls said:

Well, it was a song not a night with her, two very different things, you could be at peace with a finished relationship and joke/talk fondly about it but actually spending time together is another thing entirely but like @Frey said it is all speculation (see my use of many "if" "would" "i can see" "i think", it's not a sure thing) i thought she came for Slash's birthday because she lives in Atlanta and NY is  in another state so it isn't a short trip but it could very well be that she was there for work and swing by to say hi, it could very well be she wasn't even there with them at all like @Slash787 said.

It would be nice if they reconciled because i want Axl happy but well :shrugs:i don't really see Axl getting back to her, would be nice to be wrong, thou.

He brought the my ex wife thing. The song was not Back off Bitch. You have to ask yourself why he brought that up out of the blue. Nobody is saying Axl and Erin are spending time together. But it's cool that she was around. I doubt very much Erin was in Y.N. because of work the same weekend GN'R had a show and it was Slash birthday. Most likely Slash and Meegan invited her

Just now, Frey said:

You misunderstood me. I know it's a relatively reliable site and I can believe Erin was in NY.

But what we don't know is if Erin also was at the dinner. The article only says she hung out some with them, right? But this could mean she spent some with them during the afternoon or whatever. Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I understand, we have no indication whatsoever that Erin actually was at the dinner and that Axl didn't come to the dinner because she was there (which is what some people were saying).

I couldn't care less about the dinner. I care about that Erin was there with Meegan and Slash, and maybe with others as well

58 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Here's a cute picture of Axl before the show from yesterday's GNR video. All the guys here approve :smiley-confused2:

showtime.jpg

He 's very cute in this pic.He looks so young.I don't get it,sometimes he looks good other times not so much lol.

3 minutes ago, Padme said:

I couldn't care less about the dinner. I care about that Erin was there with Meegan and Slash, and maybe with others as well

But that's what everyone was talking about :shrugs:

And Erin hanging out with Meegan and Slash is nothing new, she's done that before. 

12 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Sadly dats photoshoped, Ive seen the original one

What does it say on the original picture? :P

Just now, Frey said:

But that's what everyone was talking about :shrugs:

And Erin hanging out with Meegan and Slash is nothing new, she's done that before. 

But this time it was Slash birthday, dinner or not dinner AND he just happens to be on tour with GN'R. This is not Erin, Slash and Meegan on vacations in the French Riviera

11 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

And speaking of birthdays, here's the video of Axl wishing Slash a happy birthday. Pretty underwhelming tbh, but at least Slash was smiling and seemed happy about it? :shrugs:

This reminds of Duff saying he feld sat about his daughters never having met Axl. Duff's and Slash's kids grew up together and all seem to get along well with each other and the guys are probably Uncle Slash and Uncle Duff to them. In a way, Duff and Slash belong to one big family now, and Axl just... doesn't. It's sad, he could have been the kids' Uncle Axl. Hopefully they can work on that, since at least Duff seems to care about this kind of thing.

The story about no one from the band showing up for Duff's wedding always made me sad as well. Like what the hell, dudes. Same with no one visting Duff in the hospital (except for Axl).

And yeah, the Sorum hate seems strong in this thread :P Can't say I mind either lol.

Like i said in the concert thread, i was a bit disappointed that Axl didn't sing him happy birthday but Slash smiled and say thank you so they seem fine? They have such a complicated relationship, man, they all have tbh, like, wtf, not even Slash went to Duff's wedding?! i don't understand them :rofl-lol:

11 minutes ago, Padme said:

He brought the my ex wife thing. The song was not Back off Bitch. You have to ask yourself why he brought that up out of the blue. Nobody is saying Axl and Erin are spending time together. But it's cool that she was around. I doubt very much Erin was in Y.N. because of work the same weekend GN'R had a show and it was Slash birthday. Most likely Slash and Meegan invited her

Well, like i said in my previous post he may be finally at peace with it so he joke/talk fondly about it, i'm aware it's funny because in this thread we all speculate like it's our job, me included :lol: but i don't really read nothing else in his choice of song or in him bringing her up.

8 minutes ago, Padme said:

But this time it was Slash birthday, dinner or not dinner AND he just happens to be on tour with GN'R. This is not Erin, Slash and Meegan on vacations in the French Riviera

I guess I just don't really understand the significance that you seem to see there.

Erin likes going to GnR shows (she even went to see fake GnR). Erin also likes hanging out with Slash and Meegan. And Slash's birthday was as good a reason as any to go to NY and do both of these things at once.