GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

1 minute ago, Frey said:

I guess I just don't really understand the significance that you seem to see there.

Erin likes going to GnR shows (she even went to see fake GnR). Erin also likes hanging out with Slash and Meegan. And Slash's birthday was as good a reason as any to go to NY and do both of these things at once.

But when Erin went to the show in Atlanta. She just went to the show. She didn't spend time with anybody. Nor she went to other shows. I don't think Slash and Meegan would've allowed Erin to spend time with them in the same city and day where Axl is if that was something Axl could be upset about. I don't think Slash wants any problems with Axl. I mean I don't think they did it behind Axl's back. It would be silly if they did. Axl could find out one way or another. Now if you are saying that Axl and Erin didn't see each other at all. It's possible but I wouldn't be so sure that was the case

• Like 1

I can see the significance of Erin being in NY to celebrate Slashs birthday and hanging out with him and Meegan. There's got to be no way Slash has not told Axl she will be about, and presumably Axl is cool with that.

Slash couldn't risk him finding out from another source (and he would) who know what that would do to Axl and the tour? It just means that it's another nice emotional growth for Axl, it's something else off his shoulders so to speak. Knowing what we know of him you might think he'd flip out at that, guess not any more. 

Even if Axl ends up like Lemmy and never settling down or being able to stay faithful, at least he's matured a little bit. 

15 minutes ago, Padme said:

But when Erin went to the show in Atlanta. She just went to the show. She didn't spend time with anybody. Nor she went to other shows. I don't think Slash and Meegan would've allowed Erin to spend time with them in the same city and day where Axl is if that was something Axl could be upset about. I don't think Slash wants any problems with Axl. I mean I don't think they did it behind Axl's back. It would be silly if they did. Axl could find out one way or another. Now if you are saying that Axl and Erin didn't see each other at all. It's possible but I wouldn't be so sure that was the case

I actually wouldn't be shocked if they hung out with her, but never even told Axl she was there. I mean NY is a big city, they could have spent a few hours with her out and about and never even run into Axl (who tends to hole up in his hotel room anyway). 

And Axl already has to know that they hang out with her anyway. He knows Meegan is friends with Erin and he maybe even saw the earlier pictures of them all hanging out together. It's not like it's a big secret. I think Axl is probably cool enough with Erin now that it's not a big deal anymore.

9 minutes ago, nn18 said:

Slash's stepdauther and Frank's dauther seem to get along, along with Duff's daughters. It's really cool, they look like a big family. The only one missing all the fun is Axl.

Screenshot_2016-07-24-13-48-48.png

Duff's kids, Slash's kids, Slash's step kids, the new guys' kids... and all their parents of course... they all hang out with each other and seem to get along. They really are pretty family-like. It's sad that Axl is not part of all that.

I think it would be cool to see a picture of Axl with Grace or Mae or with Slash's boys.

• Like 2

Slash has sons, Meegan has daughters, Duff has daughters, Izzy has a step daughter, Fortus has a daughter, Frank has a daughter and a son, Diswald has daughters, Erin has 2 daughters and a son and Axl has Fernando.......

Edited by Slash787
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, SerenityScorp said:

Talk about Band's kids, Are Adler N' Izzy have kids too?

Izzy has a step daughter and Adler has a daughter that he has never met. Got some random groupie pregnant or something and the baby was given up for adoption. She doesn't even know that her real father is the drummer of GNR.

2 minutes ago, Frey said:

Izzy has a step daughter and Adler has a daughter that he has never met. Got some random groupie pregnant or something and the baby was given up for adoption. She doesn't even know that her real father is the drummer of GNR.

Yeah thats why I din't mention Steven's daughter. 

But as Steven is out of drugs and doing good, he should meet her. 

13 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Slash has sons, Meegan has daughters, Duff has daughters, Izzy has a step daughter, Fortus has a daughter, Frank has a daughter and a son, Diswald has daughters, Erin has 2 daughters and a son and Axl has Fernando.......

Fernando has little kids too doesn't he? They were on some of the AC/DC tour with their dad? 

7 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Fernando has little kids too doesn't he? They were on some of the AC/DC tour with their dad? 

Fernando has a baby daughter (called Maia Rose I think) and Vanessa also has a daughter, who's a little older (about 2 or 3 years old, and called Natalia Rose :rolleyes::facepalm:).

And fuck me for even knowing all this crap, I've spent way too much time on here :facepalm:

Also it creeps me out that they're both named Rose, considering... everything. :wacko:

Edited by Frey
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Frey said:

How do You know She is Steven Daughter? Where did You get tht info? I never knew  :wacko:

Just now, SerenityScorp said:

How do You know She is Steven Daughter? Where did You get tht info? I never knew  :wacko:

He talks about it in his book I think. And if not there, then it was in some interview. 

3 minutes ago, Frey said:

Fernando has a baby daughter (called Maia Rose I think) and Vanessa also has a daughter, who's a little older (about 2 or 3 years old, and called Natalia Rose :rolleyes::facepalm:).

And fuck me for even knowing all this crap, I've spent way too much time on here :facepalm:

Why Rose? :wacko:

3 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Why Rose? :wacko:

To suck up to Axl probably. 

It weirds me out too. 

Maybe they named their kids after him in honor of him financing their entire lifes.

Edited by Frey
  • Like 2

Just now, Frey said:

And now I know all this crap too and also spend way too much time on here :lol: 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

"I'm 35 now, he reflects, and I'd love to have kids, I loved my wife, and I miss her more than anything, I've got a new girlfriend now and I love her very much too. And just about 4 or 5 months ago I found out that I have a little girl, she's 12 years old, I knew her mother in LA and she was a very beautiful girl, she was only 18 and she put the girl up for adoption, but I've never met my daughter, and I'd never try to let her know who I am, I could never go up to her and tell her I'm her father, I'm glad she's just happy. 

It makes me sad though. Kids are the greatest thing apart from playing music, Hey, I'm the smiling drummer, though, I'm a rocker man...and a roller too..."

http://www.snakepit.org/steven.html

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Epson said:

You are right, should have been Bailey.

Didnt someone in the "Have you named a kid after Axl" thread say that he named his daughter Bailey after Axl? :lol:

5 minutes ago, giuls said:

I think he's close with them? wasn't there a picture of one of the kid folding Axl's bandanas?

Yeah that was Baby Rose #1 (Natalia). I think she's around Axl a lot, I also saw a picture of that child in front of Axl's house once somewhere.

Baby Rose #2 is still an actual baby and can't be used to fold Uncle Axl's laundry yet.

Edited by Frey
  • Like 2