GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

6 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

The Man who wanted a family the most cant get what He wanted, I dunno what He feels when theres a GN'R Family gathering 

Any pic?

That picture of Baby Rose #1 folding Axl's bandanas was posted here in this thread a while ago. 

4 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

So if Stevens daughter was 12 when he was 35 then she should be 28 now? 

She is even older than Duff's daughters. 

Yeah, an accident during their wild days. I m shocked none of the others ever got anyone accidentally pregnant considering how many groupies they fucked and that they never used condoms.

Edited by Frey

6 minutes ago, Frey said:

That picture of Baby Rose #1 folding Axl's bandanas was posted here in this thread a while ago. 

Yeah, an accident during their wild days. I m shocked none of the others ever got anyone accidentally pregnant considering how many groupies they fucked and that they never used condoms.

I guess they would have, but it never came in the limelight, they were pretty big, even in the early days it was just Sex, Drugs and Rock N Roll. 

So I guess they would have fathered children who they don't know about, maybe not 100 kids like The Beatles or Kiss

18 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

"I'm 35 now, he reflects, and I'd love to have kids, I loved my wife, and I miss her more than anything, I've got a new girlfriend now and I love her very much too. And just about 4 or 5 months ago I found out that I have a little girl, she's 12 years old, I knew her mother in LA and she was a very beautiful girl, she was only 18 and she put the girl up for adoption, but I've never met my daughter, and I'd never try to let her know who I am, I could never go up to her and tell her I'm her father, I'm glad she's just happy. 

It makes me sad though. Kids are the greatest thing apart from playing music, Hey, I'm the smiling drummer, though, I'm a rocker man...and a roller too..."

http://www.snakepit.org/steven.html

How does he know? Did he ever did the paternity test? Otherwise it seems he was told something that it could or could not be the case

3 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I guess they would have, but it never came in the limelight, they were pretty big, even in the early days it was just Sex, Drugs and Rock N Roll. 

So I guess they would have fathered children who they don't know about, maybe not 100 kids like The Beatles or Kiss

:shock:

1 minute ago, Padme said:

How does he know? Did he ever did the paternity test? Otherwise it seems he was told something that it could or could not be the case

well he had sex with more than 100 girls, but only one of them came to him and said that she gave birth to his child and put it up for adoption, like she could have asked for money and god knows what, but that din't happen, so well I assume he would be the father. 

1 minute ago, SerenityScorp said:

:shock:

Well Paul and Gene have slept with hundreds of women and Paul McCartney also fathered 50 children or something.

Beatles had/has a HUGE fan following, girls were crazy over them, so fathering the child of Paul or John was like something WOW 

Now days the girl will just sue the guy lol

6 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I remember Slash saying something about getting a letter from a Japanese woman saying he was the father of her child.

Anyone know more about this?

Does Slash really have a half-Japanese mini Slash running around over there? :lol:

2 minutes ago, Frey said:

I remember Slash saying something about getting a letter from a Japanese woman saying he was the father of her child.

Does Slash really have a half-Japanese mini Slash running around over there:lol:

Couldnt imagine

4 minutes ago, Frey said:

Does Slash really have a half-Japanese mini Slash running around over there? :lol:

Never heard of this, but I know Dizzy made Roxana Shirazi pregnant, she is a famous groupie/slut, but then he told her to do an abortion and all. She had a book and she had written about Dizzy. 

4 hours ago, Padme said:

I see. Your are newbie and you don't have a clue. I AM NOT A MODERATOR. I used to be a forum donor acuple of years ago. That's why my name is blue and I have the club member title. All former donors like me have it.

The moderators have their names in red. The administrators in black

So who died and left you in charge of the internet.  If the Mods and Admin are happy for me to join, read and post, I will read and post on any thread that I want.  BTW where did I say I didn't like this thread?

Edited by Rock Hopper

5 minutes ago, Rock Hopper said:

So who died and left you in charge of the internet.  If the Mods and Admin are happy for me to join, read and post, I will read and post on any thread that I want.  BTW where did I say I didn't like this thread?

You said this thread is full of lies and misinformation. It didn't sound you like the thread that much :rolleyes:

Reasons why no one has ever come forward to claim that these guys (bar Steven) fathered their kids:

1) the groupies slept around with too many guys to remember who was responsible for their pregnancies, if any.

2) I would say if they were unlucky enough to get pregnant, due to number 1) above, chances are it was wiser to abort than to carry.

Hence those hundreds of would be babies probably didn't stand a chance to be carried more than a few weeks before they were removed from the wombs.

Edited by cheesecake
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

Reasons why no one (bar Steven) has ever come forward to claim that these guys fathered their kids:

1) the groupies slept around with too many guys to remember who was responsible for their pregnancies, if any.

2) I would say if they were unlucky enough to get pregnant, due to number 1) above, chances are it was wiser to abort than to carry.

Hence those hundreds of would be babies probably didn't stand a chance to be carried more than a few weeks before they were removed from the wombs.

Yeah this seems like a possibility 

21 minutes ago, Rock Hopper said:

Please don't start arguments with individual posters, this is the quickest way to earn a suspension. If you don't enjoy a particular thread ignore it and if you feel any content is in breach of our T&Cs please use the report button.

6 hours ago, dgnr said:

News ladies, hot news ;)

So my french is a little poor but I think I got this right: so basically they say Slash is in New York with Meegan, her daughter, Duff's daughters and Frank daughter who get along very well. And then, the interesting part: Erin Everly joined the group in New York.

:wow:

5 hours ago, Rock Hopper said:

A lot of what is posted in this thread is lies, misinformation or speculation. :shrugs:

:rofl-lol:

Yo', tell me... Is it a lie, misinformation or speculation that you are a fake account spying on us, pretending to be an AC/DC fan who had to "Google" Axl Rose? :lol:

Im sorry but I think that someone who has to google Axl, cannot be talking about lies, misinformation and speculation in a GNR forum of die hards :lol:

Is it true you're Sasha? :P @Lumikki @Andy14 @Padme @Frey

4 hours ago, Slash787 said:

You forgot to mention that one of the dudes was the creepy homeless drug addict wannabe rockstar dude who you should keep away from your children. 

wow... So much hate there man! I'm sorry, I think you've gone too far by calling this person a creepy homeless drug addict. He's clearly not and what has he done to you anyway? Your disdain is unproportionate to whatever that guy is :shrugs:

Also, please refrain from using homeless and drug addict as insults. A homeless person is not a piece of trash you can use to make fun of and a drug addict is a person with a health problem. Stop being so hateful!

What the hell are you doing here anyway? This is the women's thread...

4 hours ago, giuls said:

With the Erin inclusion everything makes more sense, i don't think Axl would want to be there with Erin if he was invited

ffs... :facepalm:

3 hours ago, Frey said:

GUYS: The article only said Erin hung out some with them in New York.

NOWHERE DOES IT SAY THAT ERIN WAS AT THE BIRTHDAY DINNER.

She might have been there, who knows, maybe it was her who took the picture or something. But to act as if Axl wasn't there because he didn't want to run into Erin is a bit crazy. It's possible, but as of now we don't know shit about how this whole thing even went down (maybe it was just a spontanous get together and not really a planned party or anything) and we don't know if Erin was even there. Let's not invent Erin/Axl drama where there probably isn't even any.

Word.

3 hours ago, Padme said:

He brought the my ex wife thing. The song was not Back off Bitch. You have to ask yourself why he brought that up out of the blue. Nobody is saying Axl and Erin are spending time together. But it's cool that she was around. I doubt very much Erin was in Y.N. because of work the same weekend GN'R had a show and it was Slash birthday. Most likely Slash and Meegan invited her

He brought it up because that idiot Adriana Smith spoke to the British newspaper saying Axl asked her to move in with him and Erin so she could teach Erin how to please Axl in bed :rolleyes:

In defense of Erin, he dedicated her the song, which lyrics are appropriate for the subject.

2 hours ago, Padme said:

But when Erin went to the show in Atlanta. She just went to the show. She didn't spend time with anybody. Nor she went to other shows. I don't think Slash and Meegan would've allowed Erin to spend time with them in the same city and day where Axl is if that was something Axl could be upset about. I don't think Slash wants any problems with Axl. I mean I don't think they did it behind Axl's back. It would be silly if they did. Axl could find out one way or another. Now if you are saying that Axl and Erin didn't see each other at all. It's possible but I wouldn't be so sure that was the case

I kind of disagree with this because I don't think Slash or Meegan have to ask permission to Axl on who to be friends with. Slash and Meegan are very good friends with Erin and they won't stop being just because of Axl. He can fuck off.

The couple and Erin visit each other, have dinner together and go out together, before and after Axl. He has no saying on that and I think he knows that Erin is around them but I don't see why should he say anything. It is their lives. Ultimately, they don't bring Erin on stage to remind him of anything.

Either way, I don't think Axl has a problem with Erin at all. It's been too long for him to harbor any resentment towards her and really, with all he did to Erin, it should be him the one afraid of her hating him forever. But she doesn't. It's all cool.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, killuridols said:

o', tell me... Is it a lie, misinformation or speculation that you are a fake account spying on us, pretending to be an AC/DC fan who had to "Google" Axl Rose? :lol:

No, not pretending to be an AC/DC fan, been one since I bought Powerage in 1978.:P

10 minutes ago, Rock Hopper said:

No, not pretending to be an AC/DC fan, been one since I bought Powerage in 1978.:P

Ok. I hope you didn't have to google that one :rolleyes:

------------------

Ok, changing subjects just a bit....

Can the translators here tell me what story Axl tells to Opie when he comes down from the truck in the video official GNR posted in their Facebook page?

:shrugs:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Andy14 said:

Btw. It's great to see the guys joining the discussion here, you know more things about GNR's personal lives than I do lol. So here's a typical women's question: How did you like Axl in the red shirt yesterday? @killuridols @Lumikki @pinkforgirls and others :ph34r: and we can't forget @Frey:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

It is cool for guys to join only if they bring good things to the thread, not insults and discriminative words. Lets keep the cool spirit of the thread :heart:

As for the shirt, well, I've only seen him on the Periscopes last night and from that I thought the shirt kinda made him look fat :( but I need to watch a good video to judge better :shrugs: