GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

6 minutes ago, giuls said:

Uhm, i'm conflicted between Axl giving him the jacket or the guitar case full of candies, but i'm going to go with the jacket, it's the only thing Slash can keep because it's not edible, it's gnr themed and it's seem like the "biggest" gift he got, it fits with Axl giving "important" gift and it reaffirms that Slash is in his band again.

The lollipops cake seems from Mandy Ward, a producer, she is the one who posted the photo originally wishing him happy BD.

Yes, Slash is cute with Meegan's daughter :wub:

I always go :question: about Slash gifting him a straitjacket, what kind of gift it is :rofl-lol:

Wasn't that jacket just a gift from that fashion designer they had that event with? John Varvatos or whoever?

I don't think we ll ever know what Axl gave Slash unless Slash tells us.

But a straitjacket is the most fitting gift for Axl that exists. There is no better gift for that crazy fucker :lol:

11 minutes ago, Frey said:

Wasn't that jacket just a gift from that fashion designer they had that event with? John Varvatos or whoever?

I don't think we ll ever know what Axl gave Slash unless Slash tells us.

But a straitjacket is the most fitting gift for Axl that exists. There is no better gift for that crazy fucker :lol:

I don't know, i only saw the photo, was there a caption originally? could you post a list, please?

45 minutes ago, giuls said:

Oh, ok, i guess we'll never know Axl's gift unless they tell us, maybe a new guitar? a little too impersonal? who knows

I think Slash would appreciate a new guitar... Or maybe Axl got him another exotic animal or something as a pet :rolleyes:

I could also imagine some kind of ugly piece of artwork or a sculpture or something. They're both very much into ugly art.

1 hour ago, giuls said:

The lollipops cake seems from Mandy Ward, a producer, she is the one who posted the photo originally wishing him happy BD.

How do you know this? Do you have a source? :suspicious:

Because the picture of the guitar case full of candy is a picture that Meegan posted on her IG account and it has her watermark.

She also posted a "mysterious" caption:

image.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Or maybe he gave him "24 hours with Axl, do whatever you want" :popcorn:

I'd appreciate it :max:, right @killuridols:P

lol I'd take anything from Axl, just acknowledge me asshole! :rofl-lol:

I think Axl got him the candy stuff and maybe some other expensive shit but we will never know because I think they don't want to make a huge deal out of it.

29 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

"24 hours alone with Axl" could also be Slash's worst nightmare instead of an awesome present :lol:

I think the candy is from Melissa, since she also specifically called Slash her candy partner in crime in her birthday message and used all these candy emojis.

Though Axl likes to give silly gifts as well. Like when Beta broke her leg and he gave her all these toys and games.

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Because the picture of the guitar case full of candy is a picture that Meegan posted on her IG account and it has her watermark.

image.jpeg

Oh, i'm not talking about the guitar case i'm talking about this 

she posted it originally, the one @lumikki posted was a repost and i assumed she is the one that bought it for him, like the Webb guy posted the cookie he bought for Slash and Del posted the cake from the gnr crew.

Meegan's caption is interesting, you're right, i actually thought it was her that did it, i don't think Melissa is the mysterious friend because i don't see her having a problem with being thanked on instagram for the gift, she really posted the "candy bro" thing but  however, i can TOTALLY see, Axl asking Meegan not to thank him on instagram so it wouldn't be made in a huge deal by the press, but who knows? the caption is mysterious, indeed.

33 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

It would be an awesome gift, can you imagine? "i want you to shut up and sing" :rofl-lol: just kidding

Edited by giuls

11 minutes ago, Frey said:

"24 hours alone with Axl" could also be Slash's worst nightmare instead of an awesome present :lol:

I think the candy is from Melissa, since she also specifically called Slash her candy partner in crime in her birthday message and used all these candy emojis.

Though Axl likes to give silly gifts as well. Remember when Beta broke her leg and he gave her all these toys and games?

If he doesn't want the gift, I'd take it :max:

I also think that the candy is from Melissa, maybe Meegan and Susan as well. Axl is crazy enough to give him the worst and most useless thing ever :rofl-lol:

C'mon Axl, we all know you read this thread, tell us what you gave Slash:P

5 minutes ago, giuls said:

It would be an awesome gift, can you imagine? "i want you to shut up and sing" :rofl-lol: just kidding

Haha right, there's a big chance that Axl wouldn't shut up during the 24 hours :rofl-lol:

Edited by Andy14

@SerenityScorp Perla is showing off the dinosaur that Axl gave Slash is in this video.

Be warned though everyone, that video will kill your brain cells. Perla and her entourage (her entourage is about as big as Axl's judging by her videos) are just so :facepalm: To me Perla comes across like a trashy person with no taste and class at all, but with way too much money. And all those people from her entourage are awful as well.

Like that "Tranny" guy (I'm not being a douche, that's really what they call him) :rolleyes: He's London's and Cash's nanny and also the butler or something.

I swear I'm not a homophobe, but that guy is just awful. His comments about that other dinosaur sculpture alone are just :facepalm: 

I mean: "Velociraptors are the twinks and bottoms of the gay dinosaur world and the T-Rex is the big muscly top chasing all the bottoms"??! WTF? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: 

I could literally feel my brain cells dying from that. And that guy is supposed to raise Slash's and Perla's children...

And even better, Tranny also sleeps in Slash's bed with Perla when Slash's not there. I'm sorry, but I don't care that he's gay, that guy would still not be sleeping in my bed with my wife, if I were Slash. No way would I allow the nanny (gay or not) to sleep in my bed and with my wife :scared:

Perla's got quite a lot of videos on her channel. Here's the other two videos from the house tour as well, if you ever wanted to know how Slash keeps his clothes or what his bedroom looks (or rather looked) like :rolleyes: All these guitars and instruments that London and Cash have are pretty cool though. Lucky kids.

Edited by Frey

25 minutes ago, killuridols said:

image.jpeg

Special friend? Chances are that friend in question is Lenny Kravitz or some guy from Aerosmith or Slash other band Conspirators  :devilshades:

10 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I also think that the candy is from Melissa, maybe Meegan and Susan as well. Axl is crazy enough to give him the worst and most useless thing ever :rofl-lol:

Melissa is not a special friend of Slash. Besides, I think the present is too "big" or important to come from someone who just met Slash. You don't give those kind of presents to people who you have little history with.

I don't know, just my opinion

6 minutes ago, Frey said:

Like that "Tranny" guy (I'm not being a douche, that's really what they call him) :rolleyes: He's London's and Cash's nanny and also the butler or something.

omfg when I read that I could picture the Adams Family immediately :rofl-lol:

Yeah, I've seen those people and videos before (sucks that you are infecting this thread with them <_<) but you know why I don't care that much about it or don't have mean comments to make about them? Because Slash never made them part of his life and never showed them off and basically, looks like he never gave them the time of day. Slash doesn't hang out with them.

Yes, it sucks the poor kids have to go through that shit and be around people who don't seem to have the best raising skills but oh well, therest no much we can do about it.

On the other hand, Axl's freak show are given a special place in Axl's life. Some of them work for him and are all over social media promoting themselves thanks to him. That sucks. I know I should shut the fuck up because it is none of my business but I can't help it... I wish Axl had a more normal life :unsure:

5 minutes ago, Padme said:

Special friend? Chances are that friend in question is Lenny Kravitz or some guy from Aerosmith or Slash other band Conspirators  :devilshades:

Maybe :)

28 minutes ago, giuls said:

Oh, i'm not talking about the guitar case i'm talking about this 

she posted it originally, the one @lumikki posted was a repost and i assumed she is the one that bought it for him, like the Webb guy posted the cookie he bought for Slash and Del posted the cake from the gnr crew.

Meegan's caption is interesting, you're right, i actually thought it was her that did it, i don't think Melissa is the mysterious friend because i don't see her having a problem with being thanked on instagram for the gift, she really posted the "candy bro" thing but  however, i can TOTALLY see, Axl asking Meegan not to thank him on instagram so it wouldn't be made in a huge deal by the press, but who knows? the caption is mysterious, indeed.

I'm sorry I got confused. Ok. Thank you.

Yes, I believe it's from Axl but I don't know if he should be called "special friend" either... lol... relationships in this band are a mess!! :P

@Frey i never wanted to watch Perla's videos and now i know to never watch them :vomit:thank for the head up

14 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I'm sorry I got confused. Ok. Thank you.

Yes, I believe it's from Axl but I don't know if he should be called "special friend" either... lol... relationships in this band are a mess!! :P

Well, if you count the years they knew each other and the... intensity? craziness? of their relationship, he's the most special friend of them all :lol: and, yes, their relationships leave me always flabbergasted, who understand them is good :lol:

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Yeah, I've seen those people and videos before (sucks that you are infecting this thread with them <_<) but you know why I don't care that much about it or don't have mean comments to make about them? Because Slash never made them part of his life and never showed them off and basically, looks like he never gave them the time of day. Slash doesn't hang out with them.

Yes, it sucks the poor kids have to go through that shit and be around people who don't seem to have the best raising skills but oh well, therest no much we can do about it.

On the other hand, Axl's freak show are given a special place in Axl's life. Some of them work for him and are all over social media promoting themselves thanks to him. That sucks. I know I should shut the fuck up because it is none of my business but I can't help it... I wish Axl had a more normal life :unsure:

Slash probably never made that freak show part of his life because he's most likely embarrassed by them. While Axl doesn't seem to be embarrassed at all by his...

Also, I think they're ultimately as bad as Axl's freak show, because they're all leeching off Slash's money too. It's certainly not Perla who pays for them :lol:

1 hour ago, giuls said:

@Frey i never wanted to watch Perla's videos and now i know to never watch them :vomit:thank for the head up

Lol, they're kind of fascinating in a bizarre way though. Like seeing aliens from a completely different planet. And they shed some light on why Perla caused so much trouble in VR and why Axl apparently doesn't like her. Can't say I blame Axl for that one.

59 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Morbid curiosity+Watching part of that video=Regret.

Now you know more about Slash's life than you ever wanted to. No wonder he divorced her. I couldn't stand to be married to her for a day.

Youtube also just suggested this to me again and it's pretty bad as well. Maybe I'm a prude or something, but it creeps me out how Perla keeps commenting on her kids' genitals. I mean my mom never told me I'd get saggy balls or that her whatever is bigger than my dick. And on the other hand you got London telling Perla that she's got saggy tits, and that she looks like a dirty school teacher. I don't even know what to say to these people. Also these poor kids are gonna be so embarrassed by that video (if they aren't already) :facepalm:

Edited by Frey

29 minutes ago, Frey said:

Youtube also just suggested this to me again and it's pretty bad as well. Maybe I'm a prude or something, but it creeps me out how Perla keeps commenting on her kids' genitals. I mean my mom never told me I'd get saggy balls or that her whatever is bigger than my dick. And on the other hand you got London telling Perla that she's got saggy tits, and that she looks like a dirty school teacher. I don't even know what to say to these people. Also these poor kids are gonna be so embarrassed by that video (if they aren't already) :facepalm:

Between this and Slash's Instagram, this family kinda creeps me out a little bit :shrugs:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frey said:

Slash probably never made that freak show part of his life because he's most likely embarrassed by them. While Axl doesn't seem to be embarrassed at all by his...

Also, I think they're ultimately as bad as Axl's freak show, because they're all leeching off Slash's money too. It's certainly not Perla who pays for them :lol:

Ok. You made me watch that f-- video........ why?? :facepalm:

Seriously, I'm not laughing anymore. I think this is really sad. Seeing those kids being exposed like that :(

27 minutes ago, Rock Hopper said:

Hardly surprising given Perla's previous occupation really.

:suspicious: