GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

10 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Ok. You made me watch that f-- video........ why?? :facepalm:

Seriously, I'm not laughing anymore. I think this is really sad. Seeing those kids being exposed like that :(

It really is pretty sad. I would never make the lifes of my kids so public. I kinda wish these kids would spend more time around Slash and Meegan than with Perla and her freak show. These two seem a lot more sane.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Frey said:

It really is pretty sad. I would never make the lifes of my kids so public. I kinda wish these kids would spend more time around Slash and Meegan than with Perla and her freak show. These two seem a lot more sane.

Yeah.

Somehow The Osbournes show was fuckin' hilarious. It was my favorite reality show back in the day, lol :P

I just guess Perla isn't funny at all........

13 minutes ago, killuridols said:

"not to be an asshole.............................." :awesomeface: but are they so fast now?

That's after I posted it here, I don't know why :shrugs:, they work fine in my file on pc, try to save them and watch on your computer and see what's gonna happen 

18 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

That's after I posted it here, I don't know why :shrugs:, they work fine in my file on pc, try to save them and watch on your computer and see what's gonna happen 

I did and they are acting the same.

I think Im gonna stick up with the ones you made first, from gif.com. They are slower and didn't lose that much quality.

@Frey Sorry to makes You post tht N' reminds Everyone about tht :lol:

I just interested about Slash keeping tht rocking Dino instead save It somewhere with all of His old GN'R stuff.  He said tht He hates Axl but still kept tht rocking Dino, Yeah right :awesomeface:

about Axl hate perla N' perla caused so much trouble in VR, tell Me more about it *Sorry  for asking too much  cause I never knew the details*

Edited by SerenityScorp

1 minute ago, Axl_Fetish said:

Damn...Axl needs a spanking :takethat:Just too damn hot tonight... I :heart: periscope...

Damn...Axl needs a spanking :takethat:Just too damn hot tonight... I :heart: periscope...

Yeah he is....so my brother knows I am going to see him perform soon and he said something about his weight and I was like, no you gotta see a recent pic and I showed him one from last night and he was impressed by how good he looks now. I was like, yeah..he is working hard and taking this tour very seriously and you can tell in his voice, his looks, emotions, everything!!!!! Rock on AXL! :D

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Frey said:

Slash probably never made that freak show part of his life because he's most likely embarrassed by them. While Axl doesn't seem to be embarrassed at all by his...

Also, I think they're ultimately as bad as Axl's freak show, because they're all leeching off Slash's money too. It's certainly not Perla who pays for them :lol:

Lol, they're kind of fascinating in a bizarre way though. Like seeing aliens from a completely different planet. And they shed some light on why Perla caused so much trouble in VR and why Axl apparently doesn't like her. Can't say I blame Axl for that one.

Now you know more about Slash's life than you ever wanted to. No wonder he divorced her. I couldn't stand to be married to her for a day.

Youtube also just suggested this to me again and it's pretty bad as well. Maybe I'm a prude or something, but it creeps me out how Perla keeps commenting on her kids' genitals. I mean my mom never told me I'd get saggy balls or that her whatever is bigger than my dick. And on the other hand you got London telling Perla that she's got saggy tits, and that she looks like a dirty school teacher. I don't even know what to say to these people. Also these poor kids are gonna be so embarrassed by that video (if they aren't already) :facepalm:

Disgusting. This woman is annoying, she tries to imitate Cris Kardashian.. the difference is that she has zero charisma and grace (unless the Kardashian).

Poor these kids.

I wanna be a ex wife of rock star and enjoy a great lifestyle without have any career or profession for myself. :lol:

Edited by Juliette

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yeah he is....so my brother knows I am going to see him perform soon and he said something about his weight and I was like, no you gotta see a recent pic and I showed him one from last night and he was impressed by how good he looks now. I was like, yeah..he is working hard and taking this tour very seriously and you can tell in his voice, his looks, emotions, everything!!!!! Rock on AXL! :D

Thank You Slash for taking care of Axl :hug:

• Like 1

oh the perla videos ... i once watched them, and still to this day i dont know why she made them. Or why she has an own website, i mean she doesnt do anything beside being an ex-wife of a famous person. She comes across as very annoying and loud and vulgar. It is kinda disgusting how she is exposing her kids via youtube and Instagram. She is using them for attention and that is pretty sad.

There are some awful rumors out there of Perla and if they are all true then i am just very glad that Slash is in a better place now. Meegan seems to do wonder to him and his happiness. I just wish for him that he would be able to see his sons more often.

9 minutes ago, RooSaa said:

oh the perla videos ... i once watched them, and still to this day i dont know why she made them. Or why she has an own website, i mean she doesnt do anything beside being an ex-wife of a famous person. She comes across as very annoying and loud and vulgar. It is kinda disgusting how she is exposing her kids via youtube and Instagram. She is using them for attention and that is pretty sad.

There are some awful rumors out there of Perla and if they are all true then i am just very glad that Slash is in a better place now. Meegan seems to do wonder to him and his happiness. I just wish for him that he would be able to see his sons more often.

Wht rumours

20 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Wht rumours

Perla said that Slash cheated on her, but the rumor that goes around is that Perla was actually the one who cheated with various guys - including her now-boyfriend - on Slash. Having sexparties at their house, everything paid with Slash´s credit card while he was away with the conspirators. Drinking and celebrating while the kids were sleeping next door. There are claims that she stole lots of money from various people, one of them was ola's nurse. Other rumors are that she blackmailed Slash all the time. Let someone have stolen Slash`s prized Les Paul, because she was angry at him. Having people go to Slash and Meegans IG to harrass them, etc ...

There was a whole thread in another forum abut that topic too, but it got deleted by now. Of course those are all just rumours, but the way Perla comes across in the public and the way sooo many people dont like her - and i dont mean fans, i mean people who work for Slash, etc .. and many friends who abandoned Perla after the divorce with Slash - makes me think that they might be true.

Perla seems to like to act as the victim of awful, horrible Slash, never missing a chance to make him look bad, but i always thought that there was more to this story and that Perla is not as innocent as she wanna make the public believe ...

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, RooSaa said:

Perla said that Slash cheated on her, but the rumor that goes around is that Perla was actually the one who cheated with various guys - including her now-boyfriend - on Slash. Having sexparties at their house, everything paid with Slash´s credit card while he was away with the conspirators. Drinking and celebrating while the kids were sleeping next door. There are claims that she stole lots of money from various people, one of them was ola's nurse. Other rumors are that she blackmailed Slash all the time. Let someone have stolen Slash`s prized Les Paul, because she was angry at him. Having people go to Slash and Meegans IG to harrass them, etc ...

There was a whole thread in another forum abut that topic too, but it got deleted by now. Of course those are all just rumours, but the way Perla comes across in the public and the way sooo many people dont like her - and i dont mean fans, i mean people who work for Slash, etc .. and many friends who abandoned Perla after the divorce with Slash - makes me think that they might be true.

Perla seems to like to act as the victim of awful, horrible Slash, never missing a chance to make him look bad, but i always thought that there was more to this story and that Perla is not as innocent as she wanna make the public believe ...

Thats nasty

Talk about perla, snce when N' why Axl hate her? Did He ever said tht?

1 minute ago, SerenityScorp said:

Thats nasty

I dont know. Not very familiar with Axls Interviews. But lots of people seem to complain that she always wanted the attention, even though it was Slash who was the star and not she. Always having a word to say when it comes to his business and pressing him into some really poor carreer-decisions. I can imagine that it must have been pretty weird for people, she kinda seemed to have his balls in her purse ... and Perla openly hated on Axl so i understand that Axl doesnt like her. Most people related to Slash doesnt seem to be very fond of her, not even his own family ...

4 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

@Frey Sorry to makes You post tht N' reminds Everyone about tht :lol:

I just interested about Slash keeping tht rocking Dino instead save It somewhere with all of His old GN'R stuff.  He said tht He hates Axl but still kept tht rocking Dino, Yeah right :awesomeface:

about Axl hate perla N' perla caused so much trouble in VR, tell Me more about it *Sorry  for asking too much  cause I never knew the details*

39 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Thats nasty

47 minutes ago, RooSaa said:

I don't remember the details anymore but Perla apparently caused a lot of tension in VR. Someone (don't remember anymore who) even made a comment about the wifes (probably meaning Perla and Mary Forsberg, Susan doesn't come across that way) getting involved in band business too much and ruining everything. Scott Weiland didn't like Perla either, iirc.

Other funny Perla stories: The time she went crazy and attacked some fat lady at one of Slash's concerts because she thought Slash and that fady lady had been having an online affair or something :lol:

And of course that video from a few months ago where she told the whole world that her new boyfriend's dick is bigger than Slash's and that her new boyfriend was better in bed than Slash :facepalm: Classy.

About Axl, it was Marc Canter who said that recently. He said Axl didn't like Perla and she was in the way of a reunion, but now that her and Slash are divorced...

Perla was also rude to Axl in interviews in the past, so that might explain why he doesn't like her as well. I remember one interview where she was asked aout ther opinion on Chinese Democracy and she said something like "Well, my kids like it. But they also like Elmo, so you know..."

Edited by Frey

1 hour ago, Frey said:

I don't remember the details anymore but Perla apparently caused a lot of tension in VR. Someone (don't remember anymore who) even made a comment about the wifes (probably meaning Perla and Mary Forsberg, Susan doesn't come across that way) getting involved in band business too much and ruining everything. Scott Weiland didn't like Perla either, iirc.

Other funny Perla stories: The time she went crazy and attacked some fat lady at one of Slash's concerts because she thought Slash and that fady lady had been having an online affair or something :lol:

And of course that video from a few months ago where she told the whole world that her new boyfriend's dick is bigger than Slash's and that her new boyfriend was better in bed than Slash :facepalm: Classy.

About Axl, it was Marc Canter who said that recently. He said Axl didn't like Perla and she was in the way of a reunion, but now that her and Slash are divorced...

Perla was also rude to Axl in interviews in the past, so that might explain why he doesn't like her as well. I remember one interview where she was asked aout ther opinion on Chinese Democracy and she said something like "Well, my kids like it. But they also like Elmo, so you know..."

I really dnt understand why she hate Axl when she doesnt have any connection to Axl, is it just at tht time Slash hate Axl :facepalm: N' why she still has lot of followers, N' tht follower of her keeps disturbing Meegan N' Her kids on socmed :facepalm:

Dont disturb Slash life, Slash is with Axl now, Youll get the wrath of Axl Rose if You disturb His Friends N' Family especially Slash :awesomeface:

Edited by SerenityScorp