GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

5 minutes ago, Frey said:

Never noticed that but it reminds me of how they originally considered naming the band AIDS. Because it worked with the initials of their names-

Axl

Izzy

Duff

Slash/Steven

Kinda tasteless, but also kind of cool.

Holy shit I never knew that or noticed that pattern in their names. Pretty grotesque in retrospect. 

4 minutes ago, Frey said:

Never noticed that but it reminds me of how they originally considered naming the band AIDS. Because it worked with the initials of their names-

Axl

Izzy

Duff

Slash/Steven

Kinda tasteless, but also kind of cool.

or rather:

William Bruce

Jeffrey Dean

Michael Andrew

Saul

Michael 

:P

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

I tried to do something like NSYNC with those names but sounds horrible. 

Epic fail.

9 minutes ago, Frey said:

But WJMSM would make a lame band name :P Or even worse: WBJDMASM

"Where's Jeffrey?"

LOL :rofl-lol:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

LMAO!

Can you imagine their weddings?

Do you take Jeffrey Dean, William Bruce, Saul, as your wedded husband?

No. Who the fuck is that?:blink:

I really wonder what they said during Slash's and Izzy's wedding. Saul and Jeffery? lol

Perla said she calls him Saul, so most prob. they said that.

But what about Izzy? 

1 hour ago, Frey said:

What were you trying to show us here?

Sorry, it doesn't work, but you can still watch it here. Axl and Slash before the concert on 23.07

Edited by Lanna
mistake
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I really wonder what they said during Slash's and Izzy's wedding. Saul and Jeffery? lol

But what about Izzy? 

Must have been Jeffrey, as far as I know that's his legal name. 

I don't know if some of you are WWE fans but there was this wrestler called "The Ultimate Warrior", the guy changed his name to Warrior, legally. Cray cray.

12 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

But what about Izzy? 

What? No, Perla said she calls him Slash. And Slash also said that everyone calls/called him Slash except for his grandmother.

Everyone also calls Axl Axl or he'll kick your ass/sue you.

Everyone also calls Duff Duff, he's been called that since he was a baby.

Izzy is probably the only one who gets called by his real name by some people, like family members.

16 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

LMAO!

Can you imagine their weddings?

Do you take Jeffrey Dean, William Bruce, Saul, as your wedded husband?

No. Who the fuck is that?:blink:

I had to read that sentence 3 times to understand it. I somehow skipped over Saul and it sounded like you were describing Izzy marrying Axl. :lol: I blame this thread again.

(Or maybe you did that on purpose and you were talking about a threeway-wedding? :ph34r:)

Edited by Frey

1 minute ago, Jane M. said:

Must have been Jeffrey, as far as I know that's his legal name. 

I don't know if some of you are WWE fans but there was this wrestler called "The Ultimate Warrior", the guy changed his name to Warrior, legally. Cray cray.

Thats so weird.

Do you think Izzy invited GNR band members to his wedding?

2 minutes ago, Frey said:

What? No, Perla said she calls him Slash.

Yup my mistake, I thought in the interview she said she calls him Saul, but I watched it again and she said calls him Slash and only his mother called him Saul

11 minutes ago, Frey said:

What? No, Perla said she calls him Slash. And Slash also said that everyone calls/called him Slash except for his grandmother.

Everyone also calls Axl Axl or he'll kick your ass/sue you.

Everyone also calls Duff Duff, he's been called that since he was a baby.

Izzy is probably the only one who gets called by his real name by some people, like family members.

I had to read that sentence 3 times to understand it. I somehow skipped over Saul and it sounded like you were describing Izzy marrying Axl. :lol: I blame this thread again.

(Or maybe you did that on purpose and you were talking about a threeway-wedding? :ph34r:)

Haven't thought about that...maybe  I had a freudian slip. :awesomeface:

Slash787: I think Izzy only invited his dog to his wedding. 

2 hours ago, giuls said:

I'm pretty sure it's standard for them to dispose of gifts sent at the house, it could be everything so i guess it's safer just to throw everything away but yes, this is pretty creepy and cringey :facepalm:

Yeah. I mean I'm not against people writing and reading fan fiction, not at all, but I think sending it to the people you write about crosses the line into serious creepiness and it's cringey, yes.

27 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Thats so weird.

Do you think Izzy invited GNR band members to his wedding?

Well they all have a tendency not to show up at each other's weddings, so even if he had invited them, they probably wouldn't have come :max:

19 minutes ago, Epson said:

The title of the thread should be changed to GNR WoMen's discussion. Our rights are being violated.

Says our nr. 1 lurker here :P

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

You better... :max:

lol, well Andrei... he could help us, right? but he won't because we've trashed on him and his friends.... we'll have to resort to other things. I'd love to join you in Europe but I will probably end up in bankrupt after November! I'll try to track them down in Buenos Aires. I can't promise success though :unsure:

wtf are you talking about? What is DA?

Who's that creep? Is it my grandmother? Because she's that type, you know?

I have another creepy story to tell about someone that we all know.... but I'll leave it for out meetup in Europe :ph34r:

But he doesn't know what our pretty faces actually look like, so when he sees us, he won't know that we're the bitches from the Women's Thread :awesomeface:

Yes, I meant deviantart, sorry. The place where all that fan art that was recently posted here came from. There's also some pretty badly written fan fiction on there. And no it was not your granny :lol: Although I can't say that for sure, but I guess it was just a random deviantart user, most likely a teenage girl.

Anyway, speaking of Renee and weddings, I just remembered another gift Axl gave to Slash @SerenityScorp @Andy14

Apparently Axl gave Slash this snake as a wedding gift. Andy, you were right about Axl giving useless random crap as presents. Because a fake snake? As a wedding gift?! Yep, totally useless :P

tumblr_nw68kh3QQX1ue94uuo5_1280.jpg

Also mentioned here in this article:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Slash/MeeganEtc/ont7l2xl46sdlx67.jpg~original

Also, while looking for that fake snake pic, I came across some more pictures of Renee and Slash, and I'm sorry, but... :rofl-lol::facepalm:

It's kinda like looking at Slash with a female Axl. That long red hair, the pale skin, the cheekbones when smiling, some of the fashion choices... I can't unsee it.

(I think we briefly talked about this before even in this thread, right @nonok?

reneexlslash.png

tumblr_mx93cz4wcS1s7xd4do1_400.jpg

12328466_1628930440765986_1810242887_n.j

1242759394.jpg

12224606_1679453892296580_720675705_n.jp

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Slash/MeeganEtc/tumblr_nszjk9fooh1ud8t2do1_1280.jpg~original

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Slash/MeeganEtc/12501975_635788006559122_222987655_n.jpg

Coincidence? I think not :awesomeface::awesomeface::awesomeface:

(And yes, I just turned an ex-wife post into a Slaxl post. Go, me! :P)

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Slash's ex wife totally looks like Axl :wow:

Shes even got a pet Wallabe! 

Especially in that first picture with the November Rain/Janis Joplin glasses and the baseball cap. And in the second and third one.

Dear God, more proof for all the Slaxl people :scared::P

16 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Yeah. I mean I'm not against people writing and reading fan fiction, not at all, but I think sending it to the people you write about crosses the line into serious creepiness and it's cringey, yes.

Well they all have a tendency not to show up at each other's weddings, so even if he had invited them, they probably wouldn't have come :max:

Says our nr. 1 lurker here :P

But he doesn't know what our pretty faces actually look like, so when he sees us, he won't know that we're the bitches from the Women's Thread :awesomeface:

Yes, I meant deviantart, sorry. The place where all that fan art that was recently posted here came from. There's also some pretty badly written fan fiction on there. And no it was not your granny :lol: Although I can't say that for sure, but I guess it was just a random deviantart user, most likely a teenage girl.

Anyway, speaking of Renee and weddings, I just remembered another gift Axl gave to Slash @SerenityScorp @Andy14

Apparently Axl gave Slash this snake as a wedding gift. Andy, you were right about Axl giving useless random crap as presents. Because a fake snake? As a wedding gift?! Yep, totally useless :P

tumblr_nw68kh3QQX1ue94uuo5_1280.jpg

Also mentioned here in this article:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Slash/MeeganEtc/ont7l2xl46sdlx67.jpg~original

Also, while looking for that fake snake pic, I came across some more pictures of Renee and Slash, and I'm sorry, but... :rofl-lol::facepalm:

It's kinda like looking at Slash with a female Axl. That long red hair, the pale skin, the cheekbones when smiling, some of the fashion choices... I can't unsee it.

(I think we briefly talked about this before even in this thread, right @nonok?

reneexlslash.png

tumblr_mx93cz4wcS1s7xd4do1_400.jpg

12328466_1628930440765986_1810242887_n.j

1242759394.jpg

12224606_1679453892296580_720675705_n.jp

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Slash/MeeganEtc/tumblr_nszjk9fooh1ud8t2do1_1280.jpg~original

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Slash/MeeganEtc/12501975_635788006559122_222987655_n.jpg

Coincidence? I think not :awesomeface::awesomeface::awesomeface:

(And yes, I just turned an ex-wife post into a Slaxl post. Go, me! :P)

About the wooden snake gift; Axl put that in a guitar case so that makes me think he might have given the candy as well.

6 minutes ago, Kira said:

About the wooden snake gift; Axl put that in a guitar case so that makes me think he might have given the candy as well.

Wait, so he really just gave Slash an empty guitar case with a wooden snake in it? That's kinda strange lol. How do you know?

1 minute ago, Frey said:

Especially in that first picture with the November Rain/Janis Joplin glasses and the baseball cap. And in the second and third one.

Dear God, more proof for all the Slaxl people :scared::P

He Must've noticed that she looks just like Axl right? I mean nobody, not even Slash, can be that high and drunk :scared:

And she looks really angry in the car picture, he obviously likes volatile red heads :lol:

• Like 1

Another fun fact which was mentioned by Marc around a year ago that Axl at Slash's wedding told Marc that he would give him $5000 if he pushed Renee in the pool in her wedding dress lol 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Another fun fact which was mentioned by Marc around a year ago that Axl at Slash's wedding told Marc that he would give him $5000 if he pushed Renee in the pool in her wedding dress lol 

Sounds like someone was jealous and not thrilled about the bride marrying Slash :smiley-confused2:

j/K

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Frey said:

Wait, so he really just gave Slash an empty guitar case with a wooden snake in it? That's kinda strange lol. How do you know?

It was in a different article about the wedding years ago.  I think Axl thinks it's hilarious to fake Slash out with fake guitar gifts.  

• Like 1