GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Axl's clothes look ordinary? :rolleyes:

I only wish I'd go out and see so many guys in the street wearing what he does..

I just meant that they look so normal, at least what i see on pics of him onstage. T-Shirt, torn jeans, jacket. All those things look normal to me, didnt know that they have been sooo expensive :)

19 minutes ago, -W.A.R- said:

you don't live with your mom when you bought the house, she lives with you.

Doesn't really matter imo, still pretty weird for one of the most desirable men on the planet to be living with his mom. Not to mention not having had a serious relationship with a woman since like a quarter century. Can you think of any other non-asexual, rich, famous and halfway attractive guy who does that? The only one I can think of who had a similarly weird life and weird relationships is Michael Jackson, but that's not really a comparison I want to think about :wacko:

4 minutes ago, RooSaa said:

I just meant that they look so normal, at least what i see on pics of him onstage. T-Shirt, torn jeans, jacket. All those things look normal to me, didnt know that they have been sooo expensive :)

All of Axl's artfully ripped jeans and plaid shirts etc are expensive designer crap. Like over a thousand dollars for a pair of pants expensive.

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, cheesecake said:

She's 51 already? No way..... looks absolutely fab for 51. I've always thought she would be maybe 47 oldest (though she does look younger than that). Okay.. Axl's 54 so that makes sense. Wow!! I wish I look HALF as good at 51. 

Apart from Everly fortune, I just remembered that..... she may also at least received spousal support from her ex-husband (can't recall his name ATM) who was also quite well to do, right?

Can't wait for sightings of her tonight. I do hope some pictures surface.

Yes, haha, she's only a few years younger than Axl. Actually, I think she's 50 not 51.

She looks great for her age and her face hasn't changed at all. She's really beautiful and classy. Axl is a dumbass for losing her :rolleyes:

Yes, the Portman guy, I think he's in the real state business.

1 hour ago, Frey said:

Yeah, and also, speaking as a guy, there's no way I'd want a Beta and a Fernando instead of an actual family of my own, especially if that has always been my dream. And let's face it, Axl is essentially the eternal bachelor who lives with his mom. And even worse, that mom isn't even his mom, but just his housekeeper who's only a few years older than him.

I mean in theory there's nothing wrong with living with your mother forever, but no one wants to be that guy. It's kind of embarrassing. Which is probably why he keeps Sasha around and why he drags her along everywhere. She's his beard. Only unlike most guys who use beards, he's not hiding the fact that he's gay, but that he lives with his mom. Which is probably the least rock n' roll thing ever. At least in his mind, because he's always come across as very concerned about what people say and think about him.

Lately I've been kind of disagreeing with the notion of Axl holding this dream of having a family, you know?

When you are young, you naturally have those dreams, which are mostly imposed by the patriarchal society. But as you grow older and you realize relationships are complicated, when you see your own family splits up or your friend's marriages don't work, you become disenchanted of the whole marriage institution. At some point, you don't want that for you anymore and you just go by without worrying.

If Axl really wanted, he could have a family of his own. I mean, if he was a normal person who wants something, you can get it. Like, if you have a goal you work towards it. Axl has achieved lots of goals and things in his life. If he wanted to work hard towards having a family he could have done it. Even if he only wanted children and not a spouse, with the money he has, he could have done it already.

It is my impression that he doesn't really want that anymore and that we are all stuck in the past with the things he said or wished 30 years ago....

Or the other option is someone blocking this decision. That's the option that worries me the most because if Axl gets married or have children, the Lebeis would be inmediately wiped out of the map. Axl's fortune wouldn't go entirely to them and I am scared to think they are preventing him from getting married or having children because of the money they would lose to it.

This is a crazy theory of mine and I hope I am not right about that. I feel very sad when I think of it. :cry:

Also, it looks like the only chance to enter in contact with Axl is through the Lebeis. If you analyze what kind of women have access to him, it is always the same kind of people. Never a different woman, someone his age, or someone of equal status and power. Axl seems to be condemned to hang out and engage with women who could be his daugthers, with zero life experience and no power at all. The type that can be easily manipulated and controlled if they ever got to marry him or get pregnant of him.

I don't know if this is Axl's preference or Lebeis preference. Either way, it's very sad he can't have a serious relationship at his age.

Some stupid guy at the Model's thread told me something like Axl is like any guy who likes pretty girls he can fuck and never see again.... well, that's still very sad if ALL he's done in his life is having this kind of relationship. Says a lot about men who can't have anything different or better than that.

Not saying all guys should commit to someone everytime they start dating. No one does that, not even women anymore. But if that's all you've done your whole life and you have no fucking clue about what's being in love and having a special someone who cares about you, I don't see how's that so cool, so macho men and something to be celebrated or proud of. :rolleyes:

53 minutes ago, -W.A.R- said:

you don't live with your mom when you bought the house, she lives with you.

This is a good point.

I don't see Axl as "living with his mom". She doesn't maintain him. All the contrary, he maintains her and her whole family.

Like I said many many pages ago in this own thread, I think Beta plays the semi-role of a wife by taking care of the house, doing all the errands and paying him company, maybe talking to him about serious stuff (not the silly chat from the models) and caring about him like a "mom" would do. But there's the other side of wife, the sexual-romantic part she can't do and that's what he gets from the models and all those puppets Fernando and Andrei get him.

Instead of having a great loving wife in one woman, he disassociates the roles and puts them in different women who accept to join the circus.

38 minutes ago, RooSaa said:

Yeah, well, I don't understand.... I mean, yes, t-shirts, jeans and jackets are normal, common clothes for men. What should he be wearing? Dresses? :shrugs:

I don't think they look normal as in quality and price. My friends also wear jeans, shirts and jackets but most of them are not of the quality that I see in Axl's clothes, especially those designed by Mike Amiri. The fabrics, the leather, everything you can tell he didn't buy them on an H&M kind of place.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Well done Duff. A nice and practical and normal gift and something Slash obviously seems to like :thumbsup: I love seeing what they all got him. And I'd also like to know what other T-shirts Duff picked out for him (just how many did he get him? Sounds like he bought him an entire mountain of shirts :lol:).

Oh no, please keep getting carried away some more. :lol: I definitely enjoy your pervy-ness :P

Yeah, exactly. What Slash says isn't untrue and I agree with him on the things he says, and I can definitely see how that kind of behavior would be exhausting for him to deal with and could drive one crazy, but it's just not appropriate to spread this stuff out in a magazine like that. It's something he should have talked to Duff about for example if he felt like he needed to vent or something. 

Omg, finally I get a chance to bitch about Kat's photos. They've been irritating me for a long time. I mean they're nice to look at and everything, but they all seem like they had the shit processed out of them in photoshop and more importantly THEY'RE ALL FULL BODY SHOTS AND I CAN BARELY SEE THEIR FACES. I mean some pictures like that are fine, but it's practically ALL of them. Like seriously woman, give me some fucking close ups, head shots, portraits or whatever :max::max: I'm so tired of all these distance shots.

It's not really a problem with the stage photos, because there are a lot of talented fan photographers who take the kind of picturs I want (like the examples above), but it's really annoying with the behind the scenes stuff, because she's the only one who can take pictures there and they're still the same boring pictures she always takes.

Why not some closer up pictures of Duff and Axl talking, Slash and Axl smiling at each other, hugging, whatever. Just something besides the eternal full body shots of everyone standing around in one place. And drop the constant black and white everything. Why is everything always in black and white? Is color not rock n roll or cool enough or something? Urgh.

No, it's really not the same and Axl seems to know that too deep down. He's said and done a number of things over the years that give the impression that Axl is not truly happy with just having the Lebeises and knows they're basically paid "family" who wouldn't be there if it weren't for his money.

Just off the top of my head:

- He whined to a user from this forum about being lonely

- He recently made a comment about his "sad sad love life"

- He fired Beta when he got upset with her over the whole Doug Goldstein issue (or threatened to fire her? I don't remember anymore). But either way, you can only fire paid sycophants and not real family

- Not to mention Beta blackmailing/emotionally manipulating Axl into making her and her children the managers of GnR. Not exactly the actions of a loving "mother".

- Even in the 2000s, he was still dreaming about having children

- He was also still dreaming about finding the right woman, but was worried about people only being after his money and not loving him for himself

Maybe he's given up on the last two things by now, but it doesn't matter- you just don't get that close, intimate connection that a loving husband and wife (like Duff and Susan) have and which Axl seems to crave from your personal assistent, or a couple of Fernandos and Sashas running around. Or from random hook-ups with the air head models they keep throwing at him. You also don't get that bond and the unconditional love that exists between parents and children from having your assistent's children around or having your assistent's grandchildren named after you.

IMO, Axl probably likes to have the Lebeises around because they keep him company, they distract him, and they keep him from falling into a pit of complete despair and loneliness (and have kept him from doing so in the past when he was at really low points in his life). And he likely enjoys Beta mothering him a bit due to his messed up childhood and all these issues. But to compare what they are to an actual loving family like the McKagans? Nope, no way.

Out of likes but I agree 100% with you

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Juliette said:

What  :lol:

hahahaha hilarious :rofl-lol: . MADAM. I understand a lot of things now.

Erin, beautiful and classy (except for sold Axl´s gifts :facepalm:). ;)

Lukimi, I disagree . Axl has a family, he found it in the Lebelies. I don´t think he has jelousy for Duff´s family.

That is Perla? I think Slash needs to get prescription sunglasses. Ooooo....I'm new here & you are having a bunch of delicious fun,  it's contagious...

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Yeah, well, I don't understand.... I mean, yes, t-shirts, jeans and jackets are normal, common clothes for men. What should he be wearing? Dresses? :shrugs:

I don't think they look normal as in quality and price. My friends also wear jeans, shirts and jackets but most of them are not of the quality that I see in Axl's clothes, especially those designed by Mike Amiri. The fabrics, the leather, everything you can tell he didn't buy them on an H&M kind of place.

Of course he should not wear dresses :) with normal i meant, not overly priced or deisgner clothes. Looking at pics i dont see any difference, as i am not familiar with all those designers, etc ... so for me they look like a tshirt or a jeans.  And not like: oh look how awesome this 4000 dollar designer t-shirt looks on axl. :) Didnt wanna offend anyone, Sorry english is not my first language :)

Edited by RooSaa

6 minutes ago, RooSaa said:

Of course he should not wear dresses :) with normal i meant, not overly priced or deisgner clothes. Looking at pics i dont see any difference, as i am not familiar with all those designers, etc ... so for me they look like a tshirt or a jeans.  And not like: oh look how awesome this 4000 dollar designer t-shirt looks on axl. :) Didnt wanna offend anyone, Sorry english is not my first language :)

Ok, then I guess it must be some kind of ability that I have because I CAN tell which clothes are cheap and which ones are expensive. Not that I can tell exactly the price of everything, but I think I can distinguish a good cotton from cheap one, faux leather from real one, jeans based on amount of thread will be better quality than others, same with shoes, purses, etc.

Sorry, I thought everybody could do that :shrugs:

1 hour ago, Frey said:

Doesn't really matter imo, still pretty weird for one of the most desirable men on the planet to be living with his mom. Not to mention not having had a serious relationship with a woman since like a quarter century. Can you think of any other non-asexual, rich, famous and halfway attractive guy who does that? The only one I can think of who had a similarly weird life and weird relationships is Michael Jackson, but that's not really a comparison I want to think about :wacko:

All of Axl's artfully ripped jeans and plaid shirts etc are expensive designer crap. Like over a thousand dollars for a pair of pants expensive.

Trauma, fear to hurt Somebody tht He love again. I think its really hard for Him to have serious relationship after wht hppen in the past. N' hard to find Someone tht really love Him, not because of His background N' moneys

• Like 1

Why shouldn't Axl wear an expensive clothes? He's got more money than we will ever have all together. :shock: He likes wearing designer clothes, you can see also in the China Exchange videos that he notices clothes and accessories (the socks of the China guy, the watch and glasses of someone in the audience). This is something I would also put the money into if I was rich (beside travelling and seeing GNR concert lol :unsure:). He's not the only one in the band who cares what he wears. Look at Slash and his t-shirts. Moreover, there's a thread discussing Axl's clothes and you can find his t-shirts there, some of them are expensive as fuck, while some aren't at atll.  

Btw. I liked the combination of Axl in his red shirt and Slash in his yellow one. They looked like the characters from one Czech animated series. It was the first that came to my mind when I saw them. :rofl-lol:

celotisk.jpg

CoMNP2oWEAEzBmA.jpg

Edited by Andy14
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, killuridols said:

She's done that for ages. I have collected likes from her on Twitter. She reads it and if she agrees or likes it, she doesn't have a problem with hitting the heart button. She also replied to me in two occasions, always very nice and cool. :shrugs:

I really doubt she would block someone who said something in a "respectful way". 

Axl's clothes look ordinary? :rolleyes:

I only wish I'd go out and see so many guys in the street wearing what he does..

I never felt emotion with her pictures like I do with those ones taken by the fans. 

Very few photos of her I've found to be really interesting. Yes, the black and white and I also sense a lot of saturation in the pics, like they are heavily charged of black color. 

She never captured Axl's beauty like that girl Tako did. I don't know if this has to do with certain distance she's putting herself or what? I don't think she's a great photographer yet. And I can admit she got better. Pictures from 2010 are awful, even more boring. I see an improvement now but it's not enough.

She also scored a job with ACDC and I don't like those pictures either.

I'm from Canada, we don't know how to be anything BUT respectful. (thank you and have a nice day)

21 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Why shouldn't Axl wear an expensive clothes? He's got more money than we will ever have all together. :shock: He likes wearing designer clothes, you can see also in the China Exchange videos that he notices clothes and accessories (the socks of the China guy, the watch and glasses of someone in the audience). This is something I would also put the money into if I was rich (beside travelling and seeing GNR concert lol :unsure:). He's not the only one in the band who cares what he wears. Look at Slash and his t-shirts. Moreover, there's a thread discussing Axl's clothes and you can find his t-shirts there, some of them are expensive as fuck, while some aren't at atll.  

Btw. I liked the combination of Axl in his red shirt and Slash in his yellow one. They looked like the characters from one Czech animated series. It was the first that came to my mind when I saw them. :rofl-lol:

celotisk.jpg

CoMNP2oWEAEzBmA.jpg

Your Czech partnership have better taste in hats.:P

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Ok, then I guess it must be some kind of ability that I have because I CAN tell which clothes are cheap and which ones are expensive. Not that I can tell exactly the price of everything, but I think I can distinguish a good cotton from cheap one, faux leather from real one, jeans based on amount of thread will be better quality than others, same with shoes, purses, etc.

Sorry, I thought everybody could do that :shrugs:

I can only do that when I see the item in real life. But I lack the ability to recognize materials just from pictures or videos. Great to know you are apt in that area.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

celotisk.jpg

CoMNP2oWEAEzBmA.jpg

:rofl-lol:

What you said about him noticing clothes and accessories in other people is true and it fascinated me! :wow:

He does that to everyone he meets! Even fans! (we must dress well in case we meet him, Andy! :lol:)

lol my mother does that and I find it so annoying.... but yeah, he seems to be like that. He's always been into clothes, fashion, make up :ph34r: so of course, it's obvious he's gonna wear expensive shit. Also because he has the possibility and access to designers. They give him presents and show him their designs. Everything becomes easier that way. You don't even have to go out shopping.

12 minutes ago, Mararoyce said:

I'm from Canada, we don't know how to be anything BUT respectful. (thank you and have a nice day)

lol what does country have to do with respect? :lol:

@killuridols I've joked about him pulling a Ricky Martin and getting a surrogate to carry his children before :P But the thing is, he actually could do that if he really wanted to, and the fact that he hasn't done so makes me think having children might just not be high on his list of priorities anymore as well. Maybe he's just resigned himself to staying single with occasional hook-ups forever. Pretty sad to think about, but that's what it looks like right now :shrugs:

As for your crazy theory, well, I wouldn't be shocked at all, but I'm a distrustful bitch like that <_<

Agreed about the pictures, I don't see any emotion in them either. They're kind of soulless and boring.

And yeah, I think you can usually tell designer clothes apart from regular H&M type clothes as well. At least with the clothes Axl wears. I can tell they're more well-made and made out of higher quality material when I look at them.

@Andy14 I don't think there's anything wrong with him wearing designer clothes if he likes them, but if I were rich, I still wouldn't buy expensive clothes like that. The thought of paying over 1000 $ for a pair of pants makes me shudder. I'd constantly be thinking of all the other awesome stuff  I could have bought for all that money :P

@SerenityScorp People have already pointed you in the right direction, but yeah that story by HisRoyalSweetness is what I was referring to.

30 minutes ago, Mandy123 said:

Slash wearing a shirt onstage that Duff bought him - that is some fanfiction stuff right there! :wub:

Does my Sluff heart good. 

It really is something straight of fanfiction, isn't it? :lol:

But anyway, it's very sweet. I really love how Duff doesn't shy away from showing the people he loves that he cares. Picking out all these shirts for Slash, saying that he loves him (not to mention all the xxoo's :P) when he posted that picture from the birthday dinner, the birthday dinner itself... It's heartwarming to see.

fa992328.jpg

And @giuls I agree with you regarding that color. And I've hardly ever seen Slash wear anything yellow, so I'm guessing he's not too fond either. Maybe he just wore that shirt for Duff's sake to make him happy :P:heart:

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@Lumikki I'm glad there's someone else who doesn't get why the majority of GNRs pics by Kat have to be black and white. I thought maybe it was some way of making Axl look better, but she does it to the other bands she photographs too :shrugs:

I don't think you can class TB as family for Axl in any way either. Duffs family for example are really supportive and really proud of him and he them, they do not interfere with the running of his band, I know sometimes Susan puts silly things on Twitter, but she doesn't try to run Guns n Roses! I doubt she would say to Duff he either makes her his manager or she's packing her bags :/

I wouldn't mind TB so much if they didn't bring such a weird vibe with them. Like sometimes all you see of Axl is him on stage, he doesn't do interviews or speak much and when he's pictured off stage he's surrounded by them and the freak show :( I hate saying it, but sometimes it gives me the impression he's an idiot, like totally incapable of doing anything at all for himself, just pushed on stage to sing and then like kept in this bubble by them. Axl is at fault for this too btw, he lets it happen. Maybe my opinion is too harsh? 

The China Exchange thing was so great cos he seemed normal there, funny and human. Like when he's pictured with Slash and Duff, he looks completely different. 

I thought if ever a reunion happened that they would be relegated to the background, well that's definitely not the case. I dont know much about Beta, but I really dislike Fernando. I can't imagine Slash and Duff liking him either, imo. 

I don't know, I'm probably just rambling on and making no sense whatsoever :lol:

Some people just seem to think that B&W pictures are more artsy or serious or whatever :rolleyes:

And no, I think you're making perfect sense. And I agree they do bring a weird vibe with them. Axl surrounded by Slash and Duff (or like in the China Exchange) comes across as a sweet and likable guy. Not creepy at all. But as soon as the freak show's in the picture :rolleyes: And yeah, I can't imagine Slash and Duff liking that slimy smug ... either. 

Also I don't think your opinion is too harsh. You raised an interesting point there, one that I remember being discussed in the social media thread some time ago. People were arguing there just how capable Axl is of doing anything himself. Like cooking, booking plane tickets, shopping, etc. Because yes, with the limited amount of things we see, it does often come across like he's some kind of idiot incapable of doing anything by himself. I do know he sometimes cooks for himself and he knows how to make at least a couple of dishes, but apart from that :shrugs:If I had to guess, I'd say he probably isn't incapable of doing all that shit (although it's possible he's got some trouble with certain things due to mental illness or whatever), because he actually is a reasonably intelligent guy (in some respects at least...), but he's just too lazy to deal with a lot of things / doesn't see the point of doing them if he can get somebody else to do them for him. And I can't even really blame him, because if I were rich I'd delegate a lot of tasks I don't like to other people as well, but I'd like to think I wouldn't let it get as far as him. If you compare Axl to Slash and Duff for example... well, they never come across the way you described. They seem much more in control of their own lifes.

It's not a new thing and not necessarily just a TB thing though. I remember rolling my eyes a couple of times while reading Craig Duswalt's (the guy who was his personal assistent before Beta) book because of how much they were babying him. :facepalm: And Alan Niven whining about picking the wrong babysitters for Axl and Slash saying in that talk show he started treating Axl with kid gloves after the car incident. He's been babied by the people around him from early on and it hasn't done him any favors imo.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

I can only do that when I see the item in real life. But I lack the ability to recognize materials just from pictures or videos. Great to know you are apt in that area.

That's the ideal of course, but sometimes there are good pictures of the clothes online and you can figure it out, more or less.

18 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

@killuridols I've joked about him pulling a Ricky Martin and getting a surrogate to carry his children before :P But the thing is, he actually could do that if he really wanted to, and the fact that he hasn't done so makes me think having children might just not be high on his list of priorities anymore as well. Maybe he's just resigned himself to staying single with occasional hook-ups forever. Pretty sad to think about, but that's what it looks like right now :shrugs:

As for your crazy theory, well, I wouldn't be shocked at all, but I'm a distrustful bitch like that <_<

Agreed about the pictures, I don't see any emotion in them either. They're kind of soulless and boring.

And yeah, I think you can usually tell designer clothes apart from regular H&M type clothes as well. At least with the clothes Axl wears. I can tell they're more well-made and made out of higher quality material when I look at them.

-------

It's not a new thing and not necessarily just a TB thing though. I remember rolling my eyes a couple of times while reading Craig Duswalt's (the guy who was his personal assistent before Beta) book because of how much they were babying him. :facepalm: And Alan Niven whining about picking the wrong babysitters for Axl and Slash saying in that talk show he started treating Axl with kid gloves after the car incident. He's been babied by the people around him from early on and it hasn't done him any favors imo.

Yes. It seems like that.

About the expensive clothes, I'm not sure he actually pays for all of that. Like the watch thing, he's being loaned that watch so he promotes the brand and later they will give one to him. In the world of entertainment there's a lot of "service exchange" like that. He must get TONS of free clothes from designers, just so that he wears them only once, then designers and brands promote themselves by saying Axl wears their stuff.

I need to read Craig Duswalt's book. Never thought it'd be interesting but by what you're telling here looks liek I might get entertained by it :P

1 hour ago, Lumikki said:

And @giuls I agree with you regarding that color. And I've hardly ever seen Slash wear anything yellow, so I'm guessing he's not too fond either. Maybe he just wore that shirt for Duff's sake to make him happy :P:heart:

Some people just seem to think that B&W pictures are more artsy or serious or whatever :rolleyes:

And no, I think you're making perfect sense. And I agree they do bring a weird vibe with them. Axl surrounded by Slash and Duff (or like in the China Exchange) comes across as a sweet and likable guy. Not creepy at all. But as soon as the freak show's in the picture :rolleyes: And yeah, I can't imagine Slash and Duff liking that slimy smug ... either. 

Also I don't think your opinion is too harsh. You raised an interesting point there, one that I remember being discussed in the social media thread some time ago. People were arguing there just how capable Axl is of doing anything himself. Like cooking, booking plane tickets, shopping, etc. Because yes, with the limited amount of things we see, it does often come across like he's some kind of idiot incapable of doing anything by himself. I do know he sometimes cooks for himself and he knows how to make at least a couple of dishes, but apart from that :shrugs:If I had to guess, I'd say he probably isn't incapable of doing all that shit (although it's possible he's got some trouble with certain things due to mental illness or whatever), because he actually is a reasonably intelligent guy (in some respects at least...), but he's just too lazy to deal with a lot of things / doesn't see the point of doing them if he can get somebody else to do them for him. And I can't even really blame him, because if I were rich I'd delegate a lot of tasks I don't like to other people as well, but I'd like to think I wouldn't let it get as far as him. If you compare Axl to Slash and Duff for example... well, they never come across the way you described. They seem much more in control of their own lifes.

Yes, i think he wore it for Duff, it's cute :wub:

I don't think he doesn't know how to take care of himself, he lived in poverty for a while, there wasn't anyone else to do it, i think he likes having someone taking care of him. 

i'm sure Slash and Duff have assistants too (see the people in Perla's video) and they do very little "adults" things like cooking, ironing etc. but we never saw them because they only fill a professional role, not an emotional role like TB does, that's why the Axl's situation seems strange, i don't think TB is a good thing for Axl, they seem manipulative but i don't think Sluff do things like paying their own bill either, they have people doing that too.

Edited by giuls
  • Like 1

@giuls I agree with you, Slash and Duff will certainly have people to do the mundane things in life. Like you say, that is normal. And it never trespasses into their professional lives.

When you say TB don't just have a professional role, but an emotional one as well, that's pretty much spot. That's what i was trying to get at in my post, but I'm rubbish at expressing myself.

That's what I mean when I say they seem to keep Axl in his bubble, and he comes across as someone who can't interact with the real world, with real people. When he did the China thing, that's why I thought it was so refreshing, cos it proved he can interact with the real world and real people :) 

its just concerning as sometimes it seems as though some people want to keep him in that other reality bubble, it suits them. On the other hand, axl is intelligent enough to do as he wants. That's what I find weird.

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders