GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

On 27.07.2016 at 11:18 PM, killuridols said:

tranny full of shit.

47 minutes ago, killuridols said:

tranny outfit

Hey, do you mind? Not to start any conflicts, but we were just talking about what an unpleasant woman Perla was for her weird antics, and a part of those is that she flippantly allowes her nanny to be referenced with a slur against transgender people. I don't think this word does the argument any favors. I'm pretty sure it was you talking at the beginning of the thread about not wanting to contribute to a pile of shit even if it's already laying there, so you clearly understand what's up. 

Edited by tiutso

Here's a cute gif of Slaxuff (what do we call Axl, Slash and Duff together? :wacko:

insta.gif

And here's a photo from the concert thread:

image.jpeg

I'm really glad those guys made it backstage. You know, I don't care if Axl parties with models, cats, or pokemons, but I don't like seeing that (almost) only beautiful girls who have no idea about GNR music have the chance to hang out with them backstage. I'd rather see die-hard fans there, they'd appreciate it a way more. Ok, back to reaiity :rolleyes:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

That happens when you lose sense of reality.

It's a mental disease. We're not talking about a normal person here, remember?

He's living in a bubble and probably, unintentionally, he does all that thinking it is normal :shrugs:

Logically, you'd think all of this is ridiculous and insane. I do, too. But let me tell you I've met someone like that. Someone who was my friend and she was so far removed from reality that I had to get the hell away from her.

You tell them they are fuckin' up, they are acting nonsense, and you expect logic actions from them but then it just doesn't happen and never will.

They also believe, trully believe, what they are doing is harmless.

I've come to the conclusion there's not much you can do about it until they get into fucking therapy and fix themselves :shrugs:

1 hour ago, giuls said:

I agree with @killuridols Axl was obviously not mentally well, don't know for sure what he has exactly, not that this excuse him because he should have gotten actual serious help for himself and the other people in his life, i still think it's bad but it explains his behaviour, now he seems to be fine, thank god. 

Yeah, but Axl does have some experience with the real world, doesn't he? There was a time before he lived in a bubble of babysitters and entourage people. How did he ever become manager at Tower Records and things like that if he was behaving that way? And while I can picture some people around him putting up with his behavior and fulfilling his every wish (like Erin for example), I can't imagine that people like Izzy spent a lot of time running after him to wipe his ass. I mean obviously they too were kind of watching out for him (at least according to Izzy), but I hardly think they did it to the extent Doug Goldstein, Duswalt, Beta etc. do/did. So he should have at least some idea of how things work in the real world and how his behavior can negatively affect others. But apparently not :shrugs:

44 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Btw. Why does @Frey always like the hot pics of young Axl? :smiley-confused2:

:awesomeface: Well wouldn't you want to know

Nah, I just thought that pic with Lemmy was cool. Never seen that one before. And never seen these picture of Axl with all of his awards either I think.

11 hours ago, Lumikki said:

The thing about wanting to be at this point his whole life and daydreaming a lot about Appetite being super successfull imo supports what @Blackstar said about Axl dreaming about the luxurious life since he was a child. Was Axl's family kind of poor or something? I mean obviously most children would rather picture themselves as being well-off/rich as adults than poor, but I never dreamed about having "servants", car collections or 1000 $ pants. And I still don't want or need these things.@Andy14

You don't need to grow up poor to dream about a collection of cars :lol: But the quote about his religious upbringing you posted reminded me that he also talked about them all sleeping in bunk beds in one room as kids in that interview (or a similar one). So if they squeezed all the kids into one room, they probably didn't have a very big house. And didn't there use to be pictures around of the house Axl supposedly grew up in? That was pretty small as well from what I remember, so that fits with the bunk bed thing and means they probably weren't all that well off.

1 hour ago, Lumikki said:

@killuridols The French artist comparison :lol: But yes, I can see it.

Also, if I'm Sinead O'Connor, then you must be Izzy, because Izzy said a very similar thing once in a worried/disapproving manner about Axl always staying up all night and sleeping all day. That was in the 2000s.  And I'm pretty sure he still does that when he's at home (or out partying again).

Yes, I agree, working for Axl would be a nightmare for me. I practically got anxiety attacks from just reading about the pressure Axl put his employees under when he was being difficult again or when he got one of his strange ideas into his head. Like there was also a story about Axl being bored in Las Vegas and telling Craig to get him some obscure UFO guy who claimed to have been abducted by aliens or something. Again this was the days before internet and everything, so how do you find some random old guy in a huge city and get him to Axl immediately?

I somehow don't remember how he stopped working for Axl. Maybe he didn't go into much detail in his book, but it can't really have been a bad split, because Craig Duswalt was invited to Axl's Halloween parties, seems to be friends with Beta (he mentioned her in an interview once and he even thanks Beta and Del in his book) and he mentions Axl inviting him and his wife for dinner during the time he was recording CD. No idea how their relationship is now after releasing that book though.

And yeah, there's a huge difference between Craig Duswalt and Beta. Craig Duswalt comes across like a nice enough guy, but he was more like a friend (well, a "friend" who works his ass off for you and and is responsible for taking care of your every whim :rolleyes:). He didn't do the caring, parental type thing, no. (Or if he did, he didn't mention it, like he apparently didn't mention a ton of things that happened while he was with Axl to protect Axl's privacy).

What kind of punishment are you envisioning there? Horrendous fines? Legal repercussions? Duff whipping his ass?

lol I don't know what Izzy said. I hardly read anything Izzy says unless it is GN'R related, I don't find him cool but I'd like to know more about that.

omg wtf UFO guy? :rofl-lol:

what a weirdo :facepalm:

I don't know what kind of punishment, haha. Yeah probably millionaire fines and Duff whipping his ass :P

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

I quite like this "acdc" vest:

30bdxqg.jpg

but not the one he wore yesterday :max:

He must be kidding us lol. We need to give you instructions when you meet him - things to do, list of questions, fashion police etc. He's gonna love us :rofl-lol:

I love that vest! :heart:

I think it has the Irish flag in the back? That one is so cool and rocker. The other one is :facepalm:

lol I need to wear something that calls his attention. He's always checking out other people's clothes. Maybe I should wear some animal print crap :rofl-lol:

45 minutes ago, tiutso said:

Hey, do you mind? Not to start any conflicts, but we were just talking about what an unpleasant woman Perla was for her weird antics, and a part of those is that she flippantly allowes her nanny to be referenced with a slur against transgender people. I don't think this word does the argument any favors. I'm pretty sure it was you talking at the beginning of the thread about not wanting to contribute to a pile of shit even if it's already laying there, so you clearly understand what's up. 

Did you read my disclaimer?
I said I didn't have intentions to offend anyone because I knew there are these oversensitive people out there always adding extra meanings to the simplest things.

My point was concrete: that horrible vest Axl was wearing last night, in combination with the rest of the clothes, it made him look like a woman on the big screens.
Hence, I had to refer to the outfit as a tranny outfit, to mean that it looked like female clothes put on a man.
I'm 100% talking about clothes, zero about transgender, transexual or transvestite people.
The outfit is what I call tranny, not the person.

Not sure about the offensive meaning of the word tranny though. I used it as a short word to adjectivate (sp?) the outfit.
Writing "transvestite clothing" sounded too formal, boring and long to use it in a context where I was just making fun of the vest.
(this thread is mostly humorous/comical, as you may have noticed, even if we talk serious stuff sometimes too)

Even Axl has joked around with this stuff by calling himself a lesbian or wearing that famous tshirt "Nobody knows I'm a lesbian"
giphy.gif

32 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

And here's a photo from the concert thread:

image.jpeg

I'm really glad those guys made it backstage. You know, I don't care if Axl parties with models, cats, or pokemons, but I don't like seeing that (almost) only beautiful girls who have no idea about GNR music have the chance to hang out with them backstage. I'd rather see die-hard fans there, they'd appreciate it a way more. Ok, back to reaiity :rolleyes:

That's a beautiful woman there :rolleyes:

Not trying to shit on what you said. I know what you mean but those kids look like 14 years old. I'm not sure they are "real die-hard fans", more probably they are children of the blond woman (or her nephews?), lol

It's cool though. Do not think I do not appreciate the "change", haha. But I'll always be skeptical of the type of people he invites backstage.

28 minutes ago, Frey said:

Yeah, but Axl does have some experience with the real world, doesn't he? There was a time before he lived in a bubble of babysitters and entourage people. How did he ever become manager at Tower Records and things like that if he was behaving that way? And while I can picture some people around him putting up with his behavior and fulfilling his every wish (like Erin for example), I can't imagine that people like Izzy spent a lot of time running after him to wipe his ass. I mean obviously they too were kind of watching out for him (at least according to Izzy), but I hardly think they did it to the extent Doug Goldstein, Duswalt, Beta etc. do/did. So he should have at least some idea of how things work in the real world and how his behavior can negatively affect others. But apparently not :shrugs:

The time he lived before the babysitters doesn't count much because he was a kid maintained by his parents first, then he left home to move to L.A. and there, according to several sources, he was just crashing at other people's couches, probably eating what the other person would give him that day, hence not cooking himself or even paying for the food.

I think the Tower Records manager job was just a pompous title for a very easy job where he probably had to watch one or two employees and I dont think that job lasted more than a couple months. Axl was determined to made it in the music business. I don't think he ever wanted to get a normal job at all. He was going to be a rockstar or nothing.

No, I dont think Izzy or Duff or Slash wiped his ass or served him but he was always involved with a woman who would take care of him. In 1986 he met Erin, he moved in with her and she was probably supporting him too.

It's not that he doesn't have the slightest idea of how things work in real world but he didn't live by himself for a long time. By age 25, he already had a record deal and a big check. How many people have that at that age? from there, things scalated and everything got better (in terms of financial success).

lol check this out!

Looks like Duff has been brainwashed by Axl's backstage shenanigans :scared:

And Slash!!

(at least there's a guy there <_<)

-----

UPDATE TO MY REPLY ABOVE: Read the caption @Andy14

"Because of my mother's friendship with him, we got special access to hang out the the legendary Axl Rose, lead singer of Guns N' Roses after the concert."

:rolleyes:

(we'll never win :lol:)

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

The Trinity

Gah, yes! That's what I meant, thanks!

19 minutes ago, killuridols said:

lol check this out!

Looks like Duff has been brainwashed by Axl's backstage shenanigans :scared:

And Slash!!

(at least there's a guy there <_<)

haha, I know Grace was in ATL, so Duff couldn't get TOO wild :P Lucky, lucky girls though!

As for the Slash pic, the guy plays on The Walking Dead and the girl is his girlfriend. 

7 minutes ago, Mandy123 said:

haha, I know Grace was in ATL, so Duff couldn't get TOO wild :P Lucky, lucky girls though!

As for the Slash pic, the guy plays on The Walking Dead and the girl is his girlfriend. 

I dont see any Grace around :smiley-confused2:

:P

Ah, ok, no idea. I don't watch any television at all (aren't I a weirdo?) but he looks hot :wub:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Well, Welcome to the club Duff N' Slash :awesomeface:

ahaha everything went so wrong for us! :rofl-lol:

like we wanted Duff and Slash to convert Axl, make him a one woman's man, convince him to settle down and form his own family but it didn't work :facepalm:

Axl changed them! :hahafyou:

ABDUCTIOOOOOON!
(not to mention that he also brainwashed them to play CD songs and even like them :scared:)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

like we wanted Duff and Slash to convert Axl, make him a one woman's man, convince him to settle down and form his own family but it didn't work :facepalm:

ABDUCTIOOOOOON!
(not to mention that he also brainwashed them to play CD songs and even like them :scared:)

ABDUCT Andrei (and throw him into the Amazon), problem solved!

4 minutes ago, killuridols said:

ABDUCTIOOOOOON!

Ha! Thats Axl tht We always know

But it will be hard even for Axl to make Izzy join the party

Edited by SerenityScorp

4 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

ABDUCT Andrei (and throw him into the Amazon), problem solved!

HAH

He will probably seduce every boa constrictor in the Amazon, figure out a way to get out of it and return to the USA with a beautiful present for Slash. :devilshades:

We can never win!!! :rofl-lol:

Urm... somehow I detect certain amount of comfort from Duff's face taking pictures with young girls vs hotties.

Must be worried about his missus' reaction should these pictures somehow came upon her attention (j/k! Susan's not that insecure we all know that)

14 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

:lol: I mean, seriously.... what did he say during the China Exchange in that gif? :P

lol sorry

He was talking about the chair he used when he broke his foot and he is explaining how comfortable he became with it. Then jumps to the story of Dave Grohl being in that first Vegas show, seeing the chair coming down.

"When, Dave, when the chair came down I guess he was- people told me- he was in the hallway and was like "I missed this thing, I felt like an emperor."

• Like 1