GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

13 minutes ago, giuls said:

@annablue he's a millionare and he doesn't seem such a nice guy, he commisioned a nude statue of Stephanie that he calls "trophy wife" i would be offended, this isn't indicative of a happy marriage, imo.

Yes, it isn't a happy marriage, they had and have lots of problems. And her two gay sons is her biggest problem...

13549484_1757862784429454_1971603230_n.jpghqdefault.jpgcrush.jpg

4 minutes ago, killuridols said:

But Susan is stunning!! :wow:

Yeah? I didn't say she wasn't. I said I wouldn't say no to pics of Erin, Susan and Meegan. Just no more creepy Steph pics.

Those two sons of hers are the most horrible creatures ever. Someone posted an interview with them once. They are the most arrogant, delusional, braindead rich morons I've ever seen.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Frey said:

Yeah? I didn't say she wasn't. I said I wouldn't say no to pics of Erin, Susan and Meegan. Just no more creepy Steph pics.

Those two sons of hers are the most horrible creatures ever. Someone posted an interview with them once. They are the most arrogant, delusional, braindead rich morons I've ever seen.

ok, sorry, I misread. I thought you said you didnt want to see them in bikini pics, lol :unsure:

Yeah, the kids are terrible because of their behavior but not because they are gay.

Just now, Frey said:

I found Grace McKagan's twitter, and she and her friends aren't insanely pleasant either, to be honest. Would maybe expect a little more self-awareness from Duff's daughter.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

Susan is a goddess but let's not fool ourselves, there's photoshop involved in those pics. 

Stephanie still looks good after having 4 kids and years of drug abuse. 

Yeah she does photoshop, she got caught when she posted the pic with Steven, the bass drum was deformed lol

Stephanie looks really good for her age, she was smoking hot back in the day.

But honestly Erin looks the most beautiful, in between she looked weird, but now she is getting hotter day by day. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, tiutso said:

I found Grace McKagan's twitter, and she and her friends aren't insanely pleasant either, to be honest. Would maybe expect a little more self-awareness from Duff's daughter.  

this is true. She used to be a cool girl and now she's like a poser, with those barely smoked cigarettes she hangs of her lips and the fake blood she pours on herself in her shows.

To her credit, she's just a teenager so she's still got hope to get better :shrugs:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

Those two make me think about Flavio Briatore and Elisabetta gregoraci :facepalm:

Pure love..

gregoraci-e-briatore-mare.jpg

Heidi Klum was involved with that guy...and had a kid with him. :wacko:

Peter Brant Jr. is a troublemaker, could have gotten along great with Axl back in the day. 

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

this is true. She used to be a cool girl and now she's like a poser, with those barely smoked cigarettes she hangs of her lips and the fake blood she pours on herself in her shows.

To her credit, she's just a teenager so she's still got hope to get better :shrugs:

I kinda brushed over the cigarettes and her posts about "being your rock'n'roll bitch" because whatever.

But she's apparently friends with dudes like Noah Violet, who are young and VERY up an' coming (read: haven't achieved anything as of yet), and their twitter timelines are full of shit like: "Don't speak to me unless you're doing something groundbreaking" and "About to be a part of the most important album in years" and "Almost no one is doing anything original these days". And it's fucking hilarious, coming from a person who lives under the same roof as Duff Mckagan, who bled and sweated to get something original with 4 other people, and yet here she is, talking about single-handedly resurrecting punk or whatever :rofl-lol:

Edited by tiutso

11 minutes ago, tiutso said:

Why? I saw her instagram once and she looked like a normal teenage girl to me. But whatever she did, I'm sure it can't even come anywhere close to these two asswipes. Seriously, I've never read an interview with somebody and was as disgusted as when I read that article about them.

They make Perla seem like the nicest, sanest, loveliest, most down to earth and classiest lady ever by comparison.

Edited by Frey

1 minute ago, Jane M. said:

Heidi Klum was involved with that guy...and had a kid with him. :wacko:

Peter Brant Jr. is a troublemaker, could have gotten along great with Axl back in the day. 

OMG Heidi Klum had a kid with this old fart? are you serious? I never knew this.

What should I say? Money talks......

20 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I guess in between they were getting divorced too, but they sorted things out. 

Yes, because of her addiction problems and alleged cheating on both part.

Grace is still so young, she's a bit pretentious, it's "normal" at her age the "no-one understands me" phase, she will probably grow up and stop like many others did, Peter Jr is 22, like me, and i would never get so drunk before going to the airport i attack the personal, i wouldn't get drunk before flying, period, he is a grown up.

Just now, Frey said:

Why? I saw her instagram once and she looked like a normal teenage girl to me. But whatever she did, I'm sure it can't even come anywhere close to these two asswipes. Seriously, I've never read an interview with somebody and was as disgusted as when I read that article about them.

They make Perla seem like the nicest, sanest, loveliest, most down to earth and classiest lady ever by comparison.

Obviously nothing criminal, but she's really 2edgy4me. I posted a little bit above.

6 minutes ago, tiutso said:

I kinda brushed over the cigarettes and her posts about "being your rock'n'roll bitch" because whatever.

But she's apparently friends with dudes like Noah Violet, who are young and VERY up an' coming (read: haven't achieved anything as of yet), and their twitter timelines are full of shit like: "Don't speak to me unless you're doing something groundbreaking" and "About to be a part of the most important album in years" and "Almost no one is doing anything original these days". And it's fucking hilarious, coming from a person who lives under the same roof as Duff Mckagan, who bled and sweated to get something original with 4 other people, and yet here she is, talking about single-handedly resurrecting punk or whatever :rofl-lol:

i have no idea who is Noah Violet and I better not know! :lol:

I only follow her on Instagram but I hardly ever read what she types because I never understand anything and blah i really don't care but yeah, I do get a bit of what her whole world is about.

I think she's still trying to define an image and what she wants to do with music. So far, to me she's nothing special, I can't find something different about her that would make her stand out in music, but well, it is a long road to success.

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

OMG Heidi Klum had a kid with this old fart? are you serious? I never knew this.

What should I say? Money talks......

Yes, her eldest kid Leni is Flavio's daughter. Sorry for the bad news.:(

1 minute ago, giuls said:

Yes, because of her addiction problems and alleged cheating on both part.

Grace is still so young, she's a bit pretentious, it's "normal" at her age the "no-one understands me" phase, she will probably grow up and stop like many others did, Peter Jr is 22, like me, and i would never get so drunk before going to the airport i attack the personal, i wouldn't get drunk before flying, period, he is a grown up.

Well Im sure they still "cheat" on each other. That dude is a billionaire, he would be fucking girls on his "Business trips" and you think Stephanie would not be doing younger guys?

For grace, yeah she is a teenager, but when you have a father like duff, how can you even smoke?

Im not saying be scared of Duff cause he is strong, but like she should take some inspiration from her father, Duff went through a lot and see how clean and healthy he has become now.

3 minutes ago, giuls said:

Peter Jr is 22, like me, and i would never get so drunk before going to the airport i attack the personal, i wouldn't get drunk before flying, period, he is a grown up.

At least he didn't piss in the aisle on a plane :D

• Like 2