Just now, killuridols said:

welcome home, partyer :hug:

The summary would be sad so I won't do it :P

Don't wanna ruin your weekend.

What happened? Axl doesn't love us? I'm drunk enough to deal with it :wacko:

5 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

What happened? Axl doesn't love us? I'm drunk enough to deal with it :wacko:

Nah.

I dont know, go back to page 158, it kinda starts there.

Don't feel like talking about that shit anymore. I've already said what I think and that's it.

I'm busy with my Pinterest board (the one you know about) and I'll go back to it now, unless you wanna talk, PM me.

:heart:

By the way, Peter brant jr has a girlfriend now so I think that his supposed homosexuality was just Fake.

Those "incestuous" pics with stephanie shouldn't seem weird..

I personally know many mothes kissing their sons on their lips and acting like Stephen and peter.. Even if they're adult boys...

I don't like this kind of behave but so it goes sometimes..

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

Axl's cat just tweeted mysterious crap, lol

Which probably proves that it's not Axl behind that account. Because as someone in the soc media thread pointed out, Axl was doing a show while that was posted

47 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Right, it could be Fans.... Why People even think it was Axl?

The pros and cons of the cat accounts being Axl were discussed earlier in this thread and also in some threads in D&N. Please read that for further information.

7 hours ago, nn18 said:

But we did reseach on Axl's mother and father, searching for their yearbooks and all. How come that wasn't creepy? They did not want to be famous either.

Sometimes (most of the times) this thread is like a tribal community. We have to call eachother creepy and bully all the new members or members who want to join the discussion. It's really ugly and unnecessary and it started pissing me off.

We all have thousands of pics of 50-year-old men in our phones/PCs, we discuss their personal lives, their families, their psychological problems, their childhood.....That is weird and creepy. A FACT. Thereso, I don't understand why some of you feel the need to point out that some here are weird and others not. We all are.

Right. 

Slash was wrong for calling you guys creepy for liking to discuss Slaxl (or Sluff or whatever) stuff, because yeah, this is the WOMEN'S thread, so any guy who wants to hang out here has just got to deal with that imo. I don't think I've ever commented negatively about any of that.

But let's not descend into everyone calling each other out all the time, that's bound to kill all the fun.

(Also I don't actually think the thread is that creepy. It's no worse than all the various gossip magazines and TV shows in the world, only it's GnR themed instead of dissecting the Kardashians lifes or whatever)

He's probably got about 20 pairs of the exact same jeans, one pairs been washed more than the other, so faded. 

That's what most people do isn't it? Have 20 pairs of the same jeans....no? Just Axl? 

At least he only has to decide what tops he's going to wear, that's probably saved us an hour off the show start time and a couple of trips to the back stage wardrobe department ;)

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 2