GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

I hope she completed her college, a few years ago they were asking help from people to fund for college, I don't know if it was this daughter or the other one.

But well she really looks naturally beautiful, I wish her all the best and again Diswald is a lucky father. 

24 minutes ago, giuls said:

I dont think anyone from the band was at the wedding,  Axl was the only one around when she was a child, and would he go? It would be strange to invite my dad's collegues to my wedding, the bride is beautiful, thou.

There's nothing weird behind this. The wedding was in Colorado, so Dizzy had to fly there for the wedding and go back quickly for the GNR show tonight.

Its not that they weren't invited because there's a bad vibe or anything. They are in the middle of a tour.

Pictures were posted by Lisa Reed and younger daughter Shade (or Shane).

15 minutes ago, killuridols said:

There's nothing weird behind this. The wedding was in Colorado, so Dizzy had to fly there for the wedding and go back quickly for the GNR show tonight.

Its not that they weren't invited because there's a bad vibe or anything. They are in the middle of a tour.

Pictures were posted by Lisa Reed and younger daughter Shade (or Shane).

I wasn't implying there's a bad vibe, i wouldn't think it would be weird even if they were all free, they're her dad's collegue not her own friends or collegues, i know it's all good, it's not Axl's wedding where it would be strange if the others weren't there :lol:

Edited by giuls

19 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

LOL. That's even better than trying to get backstage :headbang:

Axl would be pleased:

axl_rose_infamous_moment_by_aerokay-d3x7

This crazy shit never gets old. :facepalm:

Puffy Duffy pics make me sad, it was only a matter of time his poor pancreas to give up. :(

5 minutes ago, giuls said:

I wasn't implying there's a bad vibe, i wouldn't think it would be weird even if they were all free, they're her dad's collegue not her own friends or collegues, i know it's all good, it's not Axl's wedding where he would be strange if the others weren't there :lol:

Yeah, I know :)

lol Axl's wedding :ph34r:

the only wedding he had, there was none of the band either so :shrugs:

#nobiggie

1 hour ago, Lumikki said:

This thread :wow: Can't keep up with it. So I'm mostly just gonna reply to the people who quoted me or tagged me, but...

Yes, Stephanie Seymour is an awful person and I can't stand her. I liker her even less than I like Perla and that's saying something. At least Perla seemed to actually like/love Slash, Steph only ever toyed around with Axl while constantly being on the lookout for someone better (read: richer). As soon as she'd found the obscenely rich guy she was looking for, she dropped Axl like a hot potato.

I'm not surprised...

When she was 17 she was Casablanca's girlfriend..

He was about 30 years older than her, But of course he was rich and very influent...

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

Yeah, I know :)

lol Axl's wedding :ph34r:

the only wedding he had, there was none of the band either so :shrugs:

#nobiggie

But now they are all family again, Slash is gonna be Best Man :rofl-lol: yes, i know, it's fantasyland

in this photos Axl look like an angel, i love them

tumblr_ob4rx74MfF1uw2kreo1_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_ob4rx74MfF1uw2kreo3_r1_540.jpg

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, giuls said:

But now they are all family again, Slash is gonna be Best Man :rofl-lol: yes, i know, it's fantasyland

Oh yeah :drool:

And his hair color looks a lot more like now than like in the 90s... I wonder why is that or is it because these pics were taken under natural light :question:

11 minutes ago, giuls said:

As usual I'm out of likes when I need them :facepalm:. I like his eyes, very intense, the same in this photo:

axl11.jpg

:drool:

2 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Let's thank the almighty god that that one was fake.

But it was so famous that my family who don't know anything about GNR, who hate rock music, they know this wedding lol

2 hours ago, Slash787 said:

Yeah well thats the main question, Dizzy seems to be pretty isolated from Duff and Slash.

But he and Frank seem to get a long. But I guess no one from the band did. Maybe Del would have, but I dont know. 

Del's daughter was one of the bridesmaid. They grew up together.

They were together at the Troubadour concert as well. 

27 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Oh yeah :drool:

And his hair color looks a lot more like now than like in the 90s... I wonder why is that or is it because these pics were taken under natural light :question:

I think it's the light

that's another beautiful pi @Andy14

41 minutes ago, The Garden of Guns N Roses said:

Do you know from where this is from? Just found it.   I have never seen this one before

71184316-b86a-473d-91e1-e2f001ac99e0.jpg

Never seen that one before. And it's a mugshot too :lol: What did he do in 87 that would explain this?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Frey said:

Never seen that one before. And it's a mugshot too :lol: What did he do in 87 that would explain this?

Could be this?

November 20th, 1987: Axl Rose Punches a Security Guard

If there was one thing Axl Rose enjoyed more than being onstage, it was jumping offstage. During a show at the Omni in Atlanta, Axl supposedly saw a security guard shoving a friend of his. The singer leaped into the crowd and grabbed the guard before punching him in the face. He tried to go on with the show, but the police hauled him off during "Mr. Brownstone." While Axl was detained backstage, the band soldiered on, with a roadie, Big Ron, stepping in to sing a pair of classic rock covers ("Communication Breakdown" and "Honky Tonk Women"). There were also prolonged drum and guitar solos. Axl avoided trial by pleading guilty to assault and paying a fine. Guns N' Roses would not return to Atlanta until 2006.

Btw. Would be a great poster. His hair looks great there :smiley-confused2:.

Edited by Andy14
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, giuls said:

:drool::drool: Absolutely gorgeous

On 30/7/2016 at 4:32 PM, Slash787 said:

True, honestly the only name coming in my mind is Erin.

But of course there are many normal girls out there which Axl can have a normal relationship with, but I don't think so he wants to have one.

Axl and Erin being together is maybe just a fantasy cause they really did look so good together. 

Yeah Axl can be a crazy person, but I assume he has changed in some ways, so him getting back with Erin would be really amazing. 

I agree with you. He seems to like the current "love life status": of maxim freedom.  

Maybe he has fear of been hurt again.

On 30/7/2016 at 4:44 PM, killuridols said:

The Sevilla show.

I don't think he's joking about it. If he was in a happy relationship he wouldn't say that, not even as a joke.

Thank you!!!!!!!! 

You (and the other guys here) have right. He said this, about sad and depressive song. :max:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rxeFMqsA_A