GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

28 minutes ago, stella said:

But Stephanie's case shouldn't have been at Erin's expense. That's the crux of it, for me. An abuse victim shouldn't be required to expose their story and make it a matter of court record in order to help further another person's financial gain, especially if they have not filed their own case. Erin should have had the right not to be dragged into someone else's civil case. It's legal, but IMHO it's unethical and a pretty awful thing to do to someone. If it were a criminal case, I'd feel differently.

Meegan wasn't an abuse victim; she was a witness. She wasn't asked to share intimate details of her personal life and experiences; just what she saw. It's not the same thing.

I understand what you are saying. But it's legal. And Stephanie or anyone in a similar situation can do the same thing. I don't make the laws. I'm not sure Erin was dragged because she also decided to join Stephanie. Her duty was to be a  mere witness. Erin decided to go a step further. Erin was the only wife Axl had and she was probably the longest partner in his life. She was the best possible witness

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Frey said:

I don't think it's hard to understand. Wouldn't you want to stand up for somebody you love (and she does love him, she said so recently) if you feel someone's trying to hurt them/is nasty to them? If it had been by my girlfriend or someone else I love, I would probably haven gotten involved and said something as well.

There's inconsistency on Erin's part though. She unwillingly testified for Stephanie's lawsuit, but she sued Axl as well; of course she had every right to do it (and she could have pressed criminal charges too). Let's say this was decades ago, so it doesn't mean anything regarding her current feelings. But then, there was the auction three years ago, which doesn't seem to me like a thing someone would do to a person who he/she cares about even a little; among the things she sold there is some very personal stuff, for example the notes we discussed here.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

There's inconsistency on Erin's part though. She unwillingly testified for Stephanie's lawsuit, but she sued Axl as well; of course she had every right to do it (and she could have pressed criminal charges too). Let's say this was decades ago, so it doesn't mean anything regarding her current feelings. But then, there was the auction three years ago, which doesn't seem to me like a thing someone would do to a person who he/she cares about even a little; among the things she sold there is some very personal stuff, for example the notes we discussed here.

True and I would like to add another thing, Erin has started to show her love for Axl since Slash and Meegan got together and since Axl and Slash sorted out their differences. 

She knows her way to Axl is through Slash, but it seems that has failed. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, stella said:

When you're subpoena'd you have to go to court. It's a court order, and if you don't go, they can hold you in contempt of court and throw you in jail. She didn't really have a choice there. Not a pleasant thing. And on that, IMHO Eirn would have been more than justified to be pissed iMHO...Stephanie actually exploited Erin's traumatic experiences to fuel her own lawsuit, which is a pretty shitty thing to do.

This IS the concept people don't seem to understand here.

SUBPOENA.

Thank you for clarifying Stella! :thumbsup:

I know many people here are not American and don't understand these legal terms but it is like that.

Do not go around saying ERIN JOINED STEPHANIE TO SHIT ON AXL. NO, IT WASN'T LIKE THAT. ERIN WAS LEGALLY FORCED BY STEPHANIE TO TESTIFY AGAINST AXL.

Please, this thread should be educational and now everybody should learn what is the truth.

Don't spread more lies about Erin. She didn't want to do that.

In the end, it is Axl's fault for wanting to have a relationship with two women at the same time.

He was an idiot for doing what he did. That's the price he payed.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Axl_Fetish said:

I'm wondering if this "esperly_" account is even real. I mean, if it is... Erin comes off as having a screw loose.   :crazy:

I know ya'all "'ship" Ax and Erin.... but... It was an abusive, complicated relationship that happened a long, long time ago.

It just sounds like an account run by a 12 year old girl... first she auctions off all of her keepsakes from that marriage,

and then she starts posting all this "Love of my Life" drivel online? Doesn't make sense.

BUT SHE WAS NOT LEGALLY FORCED TO SUE AXL ON HER OWN, AFTER SS CASE WAS SETTLED. She filed her own, separate case... ON HER OWN... suing Axl for $$$$$$

Probably because she was HURT AS FUCK by a guy who involved her in loads of bullshit! :angry:

Axl not only mistreated her before, married her under crazy circumstances, then tried to divorce within a month, got her pregnant, she miscarried, she was left alone, then the break up.

Six month later the fucker gets a new girlfriend. Makes a FUCKIN' VIDEO where his NEW GF plays ERIN :facepalm:. Makes November Rain video, based on the story of AXL & ERIN :rolleyes:

When Stephanie dumps Axl he tries to go back to Erin....... jeez...

HOW MUCH CAN A YOUNG WOMAN TAKE FROM SUCH A GUY???

He fuckin' destroyed her.

The least he could do is financially compensate her for all the crap he put her through!

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

1 minute ago, Axl_Fetish said:

I'm wondering if this "esperly_" account is even real. I mean, if it is... Erin comes off as having a screw loose.   :crazy:

I know ya'all "'ship" Ax and Erin.... but... It was an abusive, complicated relationship that happened a long, long time ago.

It just sounds like an account run by a 12 year old girl... first she auctions off all of her keepsakes from that marriage,

and then she starts posting all this "Love of my Life" drivel online? Doesn't make sense.

BUT SHE WAS NOT LEGALLY FORCED TO SUE AXL ON HER OWN, AFTER SS CASE WAS SETTLED. She filed her own, separate case... ON HER OWN... suing Axl for $$$$$$

It IS her account. She posts pictures of her children and herself all the time and Meegan talks to her as well.

I don't think she comes off like she has a screw loose but she does come across as a bit... sheltered. Innocent? I've also read on here somewhere that people have described her as a bit naive or simple.

Don't know if that is true obviously, but it fits well with the second point you guys brought up- her selling Axl's old crap. Because she did say that she didn't mean to hurt or offended anyone by doing that. 

Considering what I said above, I could even see that being the truth. Maybe it really was just a carthartic thing for her (with the bonus of making some money on the side as well). If you look at her IG, it was around the same time she also posted stuff about forgiving and letting go.

• Like 2

Axl involved Erin and Stephanie in everything he did.

It was his choice to put these women together and use them for his art.

It must be very hard to deal with that for the rest of your life.

Now the guy is singing songs about you for 60,000 people every other day.

There are music videos, songs, music, stories, documentaries, everything where your face and your relationship are exposed.

I can't blame Erin for feeling whatever she feels. She didn't choose to become an icon in Guns N' Roses music.

Axl made decisions for her. He impregnated his music and his lyrics with this romantic relationship.

Deal with it now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Babooshka said:

This is a common phrase though. Just because he posted it, doesn't mean he was referencing Axl. It makes no sense for him to do that. I doubt he even knows Axl once used it about his mother.

That's similar to what I think. But as I said before it was some isolated post. Only the Brant kid knows what he is talking about. By reading the post I'm assuming he meant the car accident his mother was involved early this year. In that case he sounds like an idiot. DUI is not a laugh matter. What Stephanie did was wrong. It is not something to be proud about. If Erin is pissed off because the kid is supporting wrong doing then I understand. But if she is pissed off because SHE THINKS  the kid is mocking Axl. I'm afraid that's not the case. Unless she knows something that we don't. And the last part about some day telling the truth. That wasn't necessary. Some day could be never.

5 minutes ago, Padme said:

That's similar to what I think. But as I said before it was some isolated post. Only the Brant kid knows what he is talking about. By reading the post I'm assuming he meant the car accident his mother was involved early this year. In that case he sounds like an idiot. DUI is not a laugh matter. What Stephanie did was wrong. It is not something to be proud about. If Erin is pissed off because the kid is supporting wrong doing then I understand. But if she is pissed off because SHE THINKS  the kid is mocking Axl. I'm afraid that's not the case. Unless she knows something that we don't. And the last part about some day telling the truth. That wasn't necessary. Some day could be never.

This brant brat comes across an idiot who is supporting his mother, he just used the Axl quote to make fun of the law and not Axl, but whatever it is, he is still an idiot cause its not a laughing matter.

But I assume Erin seems to think that this brat was making fun of Axl so she got "offended" by it. 

I assume that "truth" would be that how she was forced by Stephanie and brain washed by Stephanie and her lawyers. 

1 hour ago, Padme said:

I understand what you are saying. But it's legal. And Stephanie or anyone in a similar situation can do the same thing. I don't make the laws. I'm not sure Erin was dragged because she also decided to join Stephanie. Her duty was to be a  mere witness. Erin decided to go a step further. Erin was the only wife Axl had and she was probably the longest partner in his life. She was the best possible witness

Yes, unfortunately what's legal isn't always ethical in cases like these. I know you're not responsible for it. :)

I do wonder, as I said, if Erin decided to join the lawsuit because her personal life had already been exposed for all to see and she decided to at least try to get something out of it.

5 minutes ago, Padme said:

She obviously thinks the kid is quoting and mocking Axl or she wouldn't have written "At least be original"  and "Let others live in peace".  

Erin being pissed off because the kid is making light of drunk driving makes no sense if you read what she actually wrote.

When I read it for the first time, that's what I thought too. Axl's words.

I think lots of people would have made the association. At least, Guns N' Roses fans would do it.

Not sure what the brat knows about Axl but its impossible he doesn't know anything!

His mother is the star in one of the most popular Guns N' Roses videos with billions of views on YouTube.

Everything about their relationship can be found a click away from Google and YouTube.

I don't think it was related to the car accident. That would be even more distasteful than referrencing Axl.

However, anything can be expected from those brats so :shrugs:

Edited by killuridols

25 minutes ago, Frey said:

She obviously thinks the kid is quoting and mocking Axl or she wouldn't have written "At least be original"  and "Let others live in peace".  

Erin being pissed off because the kid is making light of drunk driving makes no sense if you read what she actually wrote.

But she is wrong. It doesn't look like the kid is mocking Axl. Unless as I said she knows something that we don't.

28 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

This brant brat comes across an idiot who is supporting his mother, he just used the Axl quote to make fun of the law and not Axl, but whatever it is, he is still an idiot cause its not a laughing matter.

But I assume Erin seems to think that this brat was making fun of Axl so she got "offended" by it. 

I assume that "truth" would be that how she was forced by Stephanie and brain washed by Stephanie and her lawyers. 

2 minutes ago, Ota said:

Im not saying Stephanie is a saint, doing drugs in front of your kid is wrong and even beating your wife/girlfriend is wrong.

Erin was not a kid that she got manipulated, she was an adult that time and she did nothing wrong if she sued Axl. 

My thing is now suddenly Stephanie has become bad for Erin and some how the love inside for Axl has risen up. 

It was a birthday wish, i think it was referring Axl, not the car accident, not to make a dig but because it's a famous quote like when we wished happy birthday to Slash in the apposite topic and there was a lot of "Happy bday to Saul from pasadena" etc., i don't think it was in good taste and it would be better if he wrote an original message but i think you're reading a bit too much in his post, he's just a brat who was trying to be witty and failing miserably, not that i care, he's a idiot, but i genuinely find HILARIOUS how this have sprung from birthday wishes, i'm cackling since this morning  :popcorn:

@Lumikki the thing that sold me on the abuse was the story about his grandma nodding yes when he was asking her questions, i can see why she wouldn't want to give him detail, about fighting off that man, adrenaline is an awesome thing that can make one do things you'd never think you'll be able to do, i agree the straight razor thing seem an invention but the core of the fight is plausible.

@killuridols Blessed be the person that was supporting Axl's derrière

@Ota it's a random blog without souces and its thesis is that Axl can't possibly have abused Erin and Stephanie because he didn't do drugs, abusers can be sober but still beat you up.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Padme said:

But she is wrong. It doesn't look like the kid is mocking Axl. Unless as I said she knows something that we don't.

I wouldn't be so sure she is wrong. Maybe the brat was not consciously mocking anyone, but I do think he used that quote knowing it was a quote by the guy his mom dated. Which would already be enough to leave a bad taste in someone's mouth if they're close to Axl.

And personally I wouldnt put anything past these asswipes. They're the worst and defintely would intentionally try to cause drama and publicity by doing something like that if they felt like it. 

9 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Huh Adler raped Erin? Isnt just because overdose   :huh:

It's a random bullshit blog written by a random and clearly crazy person. Why are people here taking this seriously?! :confused:

No one has ever said anything about Adler raping Erin and I'm pretty sure Stephanie wasn't constantly abusing Axl while she was with him. She's a bitch, but I don't see her beating poor Axl all the time :rolleyes: The person who wrote this entire thing just really hates drugs and people who take drugs.