GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

:rofl-lol: I think You need to fight with Slash first (The last boss) to get Axl :rofl-lol:

Slash is easy cake; I show him cake and he's cleaned out of the way soon enough :ph34r:

1 hour ago, tiutso said:

@killuridols tell the truth, is this your most favorite Axl pic ever?

4964306550_37a925cce5.jpg

My favorite pic of Axl is any pic where he's showing me his huge ass or bulge but if he wants me to eat him all at once then so be it. I am here ready, fork in hand :drool:

• Like 1

@Frey, @Lumikki, @MillionsOfSpiders, thank you for the Oh My God reference. It's been a long while since I read the lyrics. Yes, it seems it's about Axl's childhood.

Btw, I read another Slash interview after Oh My God was released where he says again how intelligent Axl is and how brilliant his lyrics are.

@killuridols, yes, I've read this interview, other Axl interviews and Izzy interviews. There was a difference of perspective between them. Axl wanted everything to be grandiose; the shows, the videos, the parties, the band as a business (this is what my comment was about). Izzy didn't want to be part of that, he liked things to be simpler and smoother; write songs, rehearse them a few times, record 2-3 takes and play them. Still, I don't think that a manager should be more important in a band than a member who creates music and Axl's move to try to make Izzy sign a contract which would demote his position in the band was a bad move, even though it wasn't the main reason why Izzy left. What possibly happened with Izzy is that Axl sent him the contract, Izzy refused to sign it and threatened to leave, and Axl backed off. Eventually Izzy decided to leave anyway (because, apart from him not liking what the band had evolved into, he couldn't take the drama with Axl's tantrums and Slash and Duff being high or drunk all the time) and this is why Axl was so disappointed and pissed off with him.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Axl trying to hold the hat on while running

axl hat1.gif

Oh no... :rofl-lol:

axl hat2.gif

:rofl-lol: I wanna see the video

14 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Wow, fight for Axl :bitchfight:

I'm gonna watch and then take him for a dinner :popcorn:

You know, when two dogs fight for a bone, and a third runs away with it.

Yeah but Me N' @killuridols gonna chase You :awesomeface:

7 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

@killuridols, yes, I've read this interview, other Axl interviews and Izzy interviews. There was a difference of perspective between them. Axl wanted everything to be grandiose; the shows, the videos, the parties, the band as a business (this is what my comment was about). Izzy didn't want to be part of that, he liked things to be simpler and smoother; write songs, rehearse them a few times, record 2-3 takes and play them. Still, I don't think that a manager should be more important in a band than a member who creates music and Axl's move to try to make Izzy sign a contract which would demote his position in the band was a bad move, even though it wasn't the main reason why Izzy left. What possibly happened with Izzy is that Axl sent him the contract, Izzy refused to sign it and threatened to leave, and Axl backed off. Eventually Izzy decided to leave anyway (because, apart from him not liking what the band had evolved into, he couldn't take the drama with Axl's tantrums and Slash and Duff being high or drunk all the time) and this is why Axl was so disappointed and pissed off with him.

Yeah, I understand, but then this has nothing to do with one being right and the other wrong.

It seems it was clear what Axl wanted to do with the band, or how big he was aiming to be. Slash and Duff seemed content with that too. I know Slash wanted to be a big act too. And Izzy wanted the opposite, which is not bad but if he's not willing to make the same effort than the others, I don't see how or why should he receive the same amount of money than the rest. He was not the only composer or the main one. Everybody did their part, plus all the extra activities to become a big band. 

How weird would it be that he would not participate of the videos? Why not? That is some stupid shit from Izzy and it is the same drama than Axl's tantrums or the others being drunk.

I don't think it is fair to blame Axl for Izzy's departure or say he made a financially mistake with that. If he had gone Izzy's way then GNR would have never become big and we wouldn't be enjoying so many cool songs and shows.

Seems like history repeating now because the only one, as far as we know, not involved in the reunion is Izzy. We heard rumors that he wasn't content with the money offer... Was the money offer made according to the amount of work he was willing to do?

We really don't know how things went down, but what we do know and here the source is the production manager Opie, is that Axl, Slash and Duff worked together to have this "reunion" happening. They've decided what the stage would look like, the visuals, the lightning, the setlist, etc. I think it is only fair that if no one else joined them in such task, the three of them should be the ones who get most part of this cake.

You cannot be in a team and at the same time act as if you were solo. You are there or you are not. It is simple. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Wow, fight for Axl :bitchfight:

I'm gonna watch and then take him for a dinner :popcorn:

You know, when two dogs fight for a bone, and a third runs away with it.

Don't think you're gonna have it THAT easy, smarty pants :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Yeah but Me N' @killuridols gonna chase You :awesomeface:

I have a Master's Degree chasing other dogs away so yeah... And when necessary I can turn into a cat and climb trees and scratch your face off :lol:

Watch out @Andy14, you try to outsmart us but you'll suffer the consequences :ph34r:

14 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Axl trying to hold the hat on while running

axl hat1.gif

Oh no... :rofl-lol:

axl hat2.gif

Axl did LOTS of running last night :wow:

We need to get the videos... I think I remember a really good run when he was singing either Chinese Democracy or Jungle.

5 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I have a Master's Degree chasing other dogs away so yeah... And when necessary I can turn into a cat and climb trees and scratch your face off :lol:

Watch out @Andy14, you try to outsmart us but you'll suffer the consequences :ph34r:

We need to get the videos... I think I remember a really good run when he was singing either Chinese Democracy or Jungle.

Dat stamina tho, for His age, N' He still be able to singing N' scream tht good

1 minute ago, Pink Rose said:

Guns  N Roses is  Steven, Izzy, Slash, Axl and Duff and nobody else.  All 5 make up the greatest band ever,  take just one of them away and it's no longer Guns N Roses.  Axl is not Guns N Roses and Guns N Roses is not Axl nor is it Axl's band.  Nobody is more important than anyone else.  The money should be split evenly 5 ways.  Axl, that selfish, greedy, controlling fucker, his ego needs to brought down a few million notches.

What the...? :facepalm:

Are you Izzy? 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Dat stamina tho, for around His age, N' He still be able to singing N' scream tht good

Edited by SerenityScorp

I dunno if He usually do that on NuGuns N' This Tour but its nice to see His snake dance at 0:16 reminds Me of the young Him N' old days of GN'R

3 minutes ago, Pink Rose said:

No, I'm not Izzy.  You crazy, stalking psychos have your tongues so far up Axl's ass you can't see the truth.   

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAL1Zlb8Or1ZBmr8Eo0sx

• Like 1