GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

4 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

@giuls Duff doesnt approve with all soda N' bag of popcorn :rofl-lol:

It is his cheat day from the diet! :lol:

Come on, Duff, work your magic and make them do yoga!

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Btw Am I seeing things or is there something like a small interaction from Slash's side? :wow:

insta.gif

It is! It's christmas in August! :wow:

Another Slaxl moment, this is a vintage one

tumblr_oah6y6IGQi1scx7dho1_500.gif

• Like 1

Thanks for that @Rock Hopper I just had a quick look through that thread, looking at the pics. I much prefer it when Axl wears those black jeans with all the other dark clothing and black bandana. Wonder if hes gonna be 'Back In Black' for the AC/DC shows? :awesomeface:

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Rock Hopper said:

Hopefully he will at least lose the hats.  I don't think the AC/DC faithful are ready for the full on Axl Rose fashion show.  We are very sensitive to any changes.:scared:

Better get building that bon fire Rock Hopper, he's going to be bringing the damn hats :D 

I am a selfish, selfish gunner and I kind of dont want Axl to go back to AC/DC. I don't want the Guns tour to take a break :( 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Better get building that bon fire Rock Hopper, he's going to be bringing the damn hats :D 

I am a selfish, selfish gunner and I kind of dont want Axl to go back to AC/DC. I don't want the Guns tour to take a break :( 

I kinda feel the same way but I think it rejuvenates him and gets him in work mode. Maybe he'll be inspired by switching off the guns brain for a bit...and new ideas can trickle in there. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Well...he had several months to change Angus's sense of fashion, so it's possible that they'll compete in outfit changes 

That would have the fans foaming at the mouth and tearing their hair out.:shock:

17 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Don't worry, we'll give him back, good as new.:lol:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Lumikki said:

@killuridols You rang? :P

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Axl%203/021pp.jpg~original

Sorry, just been kinda busy and some family drama going on and stuff. And now I come here to see drama as well :facepalm: I agree, do not engage. It seems like he/she (more likely a he with a throw-away account pretending to be a woman if I had to guess) is just trying to start shit to get everyone else in trouble as well.

I can still see that he/she called everyone in this thread crazy stalking psychos, said that we have our tongues too far up Axl's ass, talked about this thread being shut down, made dumb remarks about South Americans,... People have had posts deleted and stuff for way less than this.

-------------

Yeah, when I saw that picture I knew I had seen him make that exact same expression before in an old picture and had to make a comparison. And I agree, this thread does good work :heart: As for that Instagram post, I guess they probably stole the idea at least :rolleyes: (I posted the comparison on Tumblr as well), but they seem to have used different pictures and didn't bother to make the pictures line up and match nicely, size-wise...

Got some more shit I want to comment on, but for now...

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Duff/tumblr_oc0s7ldCwD1vvxc7ko1_400.gif~originalhttp://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Duff/tumblr_oc0s7ldCwD1vvxc7ko2_400.gif~original

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Duff/tumblr_oc0s7ldCwD1vvxc7ko3_400.gif~originalhttp://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Duff/tumblr_oc0s7ldCwD1vvxc7ko5_r1_400.gif~original

"We're still babies, you know?" :wub: Babies indeed.

What he's saying is pretty sad in retrospect, but Duff is just the most adorable blond ball of fluff in these gifs. I'd kinda want to pinch his cheeks or something there :lol:

Also, speaking of Duff, did everyone see the pictures of Duff and Susan at the animal shelter? They're cute. And once again I wish they'd dragged Axl along. I mean Slash and Duff constantly do nice and fun things like that, it would be good for Axl to join them and do something normal for once (and spend some quality time with his band mates at the same time) :max:

omg that picture of Axl on the brick phone :drool:

"It seems like he/she (more likely a he with a throw-away account pretending to be a woman if I had to guess) is just trying to start shit to get everyone else in trouble as well."

HAH HAH.... I must tie my tongue on this one but yeah. :ph34r:

The Brazilian fans club is taking credit for the comparison and now they are all over Instagram and other places being thanked for such an awesome job :facepalm:

So "Brazilian fans club", if you're reading here because I'm sure you are, have some decency and give LUMIKKI the credit she deserves, or else you're becoming the new Alternative Nation :thumbsdown:

-----

Aww those Duff gifs are so :hug:!!!!

He call themselves babies, that's so cute! :heart:

I love it!! :heart:

7 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Totally. He was shaking so hard with horror at meeting me that his hat nearly fell of his head. And that one picture I have with him where he's smiling a little? I must have imagined that. No way he'd be smiling when meeting someone from the women's thread :nervous:

------

MUSICIAN: When you're talking to your therapist, are you Axl or Bill?
AXL: Axl. Bill was something that got left behind long ago. I was named after my real father and that wasn't something I was a big fan of. If I'm getting in touch with the child in me then I'm dealing with Billy. But I'm Axl. That was the name of a band I had with Izzy and at one point he said, "You live, breathe, eat, sleep, walk and talk Axl. Why don't you just be Axl?" So I was like, "Good. Now I'm Axl Rose." And I won.

Completely unrelated side note, but reading that quote again just made me feel a little weepy.

Something about "Billy" and that "And I won" bit makes me feel kind of emotional. :cry: I don't think I've ever heard of anyone referring to him as Billy (only Bill, Will, William, etc.) and that he'd refer to himself that way kinda makes my heart ache. And yeah, he really did win, against all odds.

Okay, I'll stop now. My hormones must be out of whack or something today, I'll blame it on that :ph34r:

lol I've been told Axl now has instructed every minion to ask every woman that wants to take a picture with him if she posts in the "Women's Thread" from Mygnr :lol:

He's specially wary of @Andy14 and @killuridols, the two most dangerous stalkers this thread has produced. Watch out. :rofl-lol:

-------

I don't like when clueless fans, usually on Tumblr or IG call him by the names he's explicitely asked to not be called by. I find that distasteful and disrespectful. It is usually people who have not read GN'R history and only care for Axl because of his appearance instead of his music or who he is as a person.

4 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Woohoo!!! I bet there's going to be a fair few gunners there as well as AC/DC fans. Careful you don't come across as a crazy ass psycho stalker though, following Axl around like you do :P He will be on the phone to Builders LA to add a few more bricks to the top of his wall!! 

:rofl-lol:

Now I've added a new routine to my daily workout: wall climbing

:ph34r:

3 hours ago, cheesecake said:

Btw... for all the gurlz....enjoy this..:drool:

Guns-N-Roses.jpg

wow that's one of my FAVORITE pics from the "Throne Era" :P

He's so :drool::drool::drool:

3 hours ago, Mararoyce said:

Is there some place (page) that I can catch up on this holy event? Thx

Yeah, that link @Rock Hopper gave you and here I have asked her several questions on her encounter with Axl but I couldn't point you to the page of this thread where that happened because it's nearly impossible.

She took pictures too but I guess they're gone now.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Andy14 said:

You NEED to come to central Europe :max:. We're nice people here :wub:. I'm sure that Axl would approve :rofl-lol:

How's your River Plate "Show some clAss" strategy goin'?

I know :( but my life is SHIT literally poop and I'm :anger: right now, lol

Would love to join you and @Lumikki in our stalking of Axl 2017 in Europe :P

What is the "Show some clAss" strategy for River Plate? :confused:

Not sure what you're talking about but yeah, we've got some plans going on...

56 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

and found this one in The Picture thread :wub:

CqE_DwCXgAAZvhY.jpg

(edit: so it was taken by Dell James with a comment "Some guy playing the piano in the hotel lobby in Seattle")

goddam that picture is just fucking amazing! :unsure::wub::heart:

He's perfect from toe to head or "hat" (Janis hat, that is :P)

Only think I dislike is the carpet... eww... animal print :scared:

At least Axl left his room and is doing things he used to do back in the day

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, annablue said:

I kinda feel the same way but I think it rejuvenates him and gets him in work mode. Maybe he'll be inspired by switching off the guns brain for a bit...and new ideas can trickle in there. 

I hope so, it's encouraging to see the photo of him playing the piano in his downtime. Im sure I'll enjoy following the AC/DC shows as much as I did last time. It just seems such a shame to take a break from the GNR tour when things have been going so well. 

12 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I hope so, it's encouraging to see the photo of him playing the piano in his downtime. Im sure I'll enjoy following the AC/DC shows as much as I did last time. It just seems such a shame to take a break from the GNR tour when things have been going so well. 

He wants to spend His time with Slash alone during the break from the tour :awesomeface:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rock Hopper said:

That would have the fans foaming at the mouth and tearing their hair out.:shock:

Lol. They shouldn't be so spoiled, they will get two shows in one: acdc concert + fashion show :rofl-lol:

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

He's specially wary of @Andy14 and @killuridols, the two most dangerous stalkers this thread has produced. Watch out. :rofl-lol:

Yay, I'm the notorious gangsta stalker in Europe :ph34r:. And it gets worse. Not only will I chase him all over the place, I will also steal his hats and burn them :anger:

I know :( but my life is SHIT literally poop and I'm :anger: right now, lol

Would love to join you and @Lumikki in our stalking of Axl 2017 in Europe :P

We NEED to do it!!! Poor Axl :rofl-lol:. Maybe the whole thread should join our Pokémon Go: Axl edition, he would be so happy :smiley-confused2:

goddam that picture is just fucking amazing! :unsure::wub::heart:

He's perfect from toe to head or "hat" (Janis hat, that is :P)

Only think I dislike is the carpet... eww... animal print :scared:

At least Axl left his room and is doing things he used to do back in the day

I knew you would love it. I'm so glad to see him doing such things, rather than hide in his room caught in the middle of freak show. Hope he'll join Slash or Duff in their activities...or maybe he does, we don't know...he isn't the kind of person to inform us about his every single move...ok, I'll come back down to earth :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I have to admit that I kind of miss the AXL/DC thing....Why can't they clone him to keep both projects going? :max:

@Blackstar Great post. And this is also why I kind of prefer to watch shows from the 80s. They were raw, authentic and believably anti-establishment in these shows. While the 90s shows are... still good, but yes, more like a Michael Jackson or Madonna show. Very commercial and none of that wild, rebellious anti-establishment spirit to be found. 

But I think a few of the videos aren't too bad. WTTJ, PC, SCOM and Yesterdays are perfectly good videos in my eyes.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, stella said:

Gotta disagree with this one...he's been a complete asshole toward many women in his life. There was an old interview on Metal Sludge from about 10 years ago where he said a woman was only good with a cock in her mouth, or something along those lines. He's had convictions for domestic violence against three different women and has actually gone to jail for it. And on the Celebrity Rehab show, he was noticeably nastier and less respectful toward the woman tech at the rehab facility than the male ones. He actually made her cry. 

And in terms of treating everyone right, the guy abandoned his entire band in Europe with no way to get home about 9 years ago when he went off on a bender.

I hate the way Steven always paints himself as the hero of any story.

Ewwww.

See, the thing is... I don't like Steven. Never have and never will. I have a huge soft spot for the other four idiots, but Steven... nope. So I don't really keep up with him and mostly tend to ignore him. I have never heard about any of these things you mentioned. I never watched the rehab show, don't usually read interviews with him, don't really know about all the shit he did etc. All I know about him are bits and pieces I randomly come across or when he gets mentioned in connection to the other guys and stuff like that.

Basically, I retract my earlier statement after reading what you wrote. Shows what I get for trying to find something nice to say about him for once :tongue2:

10 hours ago, Mararoyce said:

Hold on, hold on...I haven't caught up to much on the thread...did @Lumikki see Axl in the flesh ? Or were y'all kidding around...

8 hours ago, Mararoyce said:

Is there some place (page) that I can catch up on this holy event? Thx

Yes, I did meet him after the ACDC concert in Vienna. I also met the guys from ACDC, though I only really talked to Angus and his wife.

Here's the thread I made about what Angus's wife and Angus had to say about Axl: Make him get rid of the hats, Beta!

And here's where I went into a bit more detail about meeting Axl in this thread: Post 1 and Post 2

Sorry about there being no pictures anymore, but I took them down after Alt Nation stole my story to write a couple of crappy articles about it :rolleyes:

10 hours ago, Rock Hopper said:

I think she met him in Vienna on the AC/DC tour

The spy pays close attention to the happenings on this board I see :ph34r::P

11 hours ago, tiutso said:

How did that come up? 

It didn't come up, it was just one of his random twitter posts. He posted a link to a youtube video (don't remember what it was anymore) and asked "Is this transphobic?" It's been a long time since I read his twitter, but honestly, I think he was just being a douche and making fun of the concept of transphobia. Or at least being unnecessarily sarcastic about it. The tweet should still be there if you want to see for yourself.

4 hours ago, killuridols said:

omg that picture of Axl on the brick phone :drool:

"It seems like he/she (more likely a he with a throw-away account pretending to be a woman if I had to guess) is just trying to start shit to get everyone else in trouble as well."

HAH HAH.... I must tie my tongue on this one but yeah. :ph34r:

The Brazilian fans club is taking credit for the comparison and now they are all over Instagram and other places being thanked for such an awesome job :facepalm:

So "Brazilian fans club", if you're reading here because I'm sure you are, have some decency and give LUMIKKI the credit she deserves, or else you're becoming the new Alternative Nation :thumbsdown:

-----

Aww those Duff gifs are so :hug:!!!!

He call themselves babies, that's so cute! :heart:

I love it!! :heart:

lol I've been told Axl now has instructed every minion to ask every woman that wants to take a picture with him if she posts in the "Women's Thread" from Mygnr :lol:

-------

I don't like when clueless fans, usually on Tumblr or IG call him by the names he's explicitely asked to not be called by. I find that distasteful and disrespectful. It is usually people who have not read GN'R history and only care for Axl because of his appearance instead of his music or who he is as a person.

Oh that's nice :rolleyes: I don't follow too much GNR related stuff on Instagram, so I didn't see that. Charming.

You and @Andy14 need to make sure to never post any pictures of yourself anywhere, so you'll remain anonymous and the minions will be completely powerless against you :ph34r:

And yes, I don't like that either (except when we're doing it jokingly in the women's thread... remember when they all were Saul, William, Jeffrey and Michael for a while? lol). Like you said, it's distasteful and disrespectful. But I was actually referring to people who knew him before he was famous, not random "fans" on social media. From the way all these people talk I get the impression that they used to call him Bill for the most part, even when he was a child (and some William, like the ice cream lady). So that he would refer to himself as Billy (which is much cuter and more child-like and innocent than "Bill", which sounds too adult and hard for a little child imo) is kind of touching to me in a way? It's hard to explain. I guess it's kinda like he's showing more affection to the child he used to be by using a cutesy nickname than the people around him ever did. Or something. Like I said, I'm an emotional and weepy mess today in general, so don't mind my crazy ramblings :tongue2:

11 hours ago, starlight said:
11 hours ago, dgnr said:

I've never seen this photo. :wub:

13987601_849506121816687_891509605490265812_o.jpg

OMG look at Slash leaning on Axl...the pose :drool:

Yesss :drool: That is definitely a Slaxl picture. :wub:  It's amazing that we're still getting new Slaxl pictures from back in the day in 2016. All these photographers should share their treasures with us :max:

I also really love that picture of Axl playing piano that @Andy14 posted. Omg :wub: And look at him, he's so tiny! These short little legs!

Also I saw these on Tumblr today and was reminded of our recent discussion :awesomeface:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Random/ShitFromTumblr/daddyannt.jpg

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Random/ShitFromTumblr/daddyt.png

I feel haunted by this daddy thing now :nervous:

Also Beta apparently got into a fight with people on social media again :facepalm: This time she was defending Dizzy because someone apparently wrote a negative comment about Dizzy on a recent picture of Dizzy and Melissa that was posted on the official GnR Instagram account. Here's a summary from Tumblr:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Random/ShitFromTumblr/betarant.png~original

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 1

Can we make "You know nothing about the GNR!" a new catchphrase please :rofl-lol:

It fits right in with "The new one is better than the old one", " Thank you [   ] by take care of us" and "Complaints, complaints, complaints!" (Another Beta classic)

Edited by Frey

39 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Ewwww.

See, the thing is... I don't like Steven. Never have and never will. I have a huge soft spot for the other four idiots, but Steven... nope. So I don't really keep up with him and mostly tend to ignore him. I have never heard about any of these things you mentioned. I never watched the rehab show, don't usually read interviews with him, don't really know about all the shit he did etc. All I know about him are bits and pieces I randomly come across or when he gets mentioned in connection to the other guys and stuff like that.

Basically, I retract my earlier statement after reading what you wrote. Shows what I get for trying to find something nice to say about him for once :tongue2:

Yes, I did meet him after the ACDC concert in Vienna. I also met the guys from ACDC, though I only really talked to Angus and his wife.

Here's the thread I made about what Angus's wife and Angus had to say about Axl: Make him get rid of the hats, Beta!

And here's where I went into a bit more detail about meeting Axl in this thread: Post 1 and Post 2

Sorry about there being no pictures anymore, but I took them down after Alt Nation stole my story to write a couple of crappy articles about it :rolleyes:

The spy pays close attention to the happenings on this board I see :ph34r::P

Thanks so much for that, I felt gutted when I read the posts. This is why they say 'never meet you idols'? Luckily we are all maternal and can see through Axl's pissy moods and forgive him ?

It didn't come up, it was just one of his random twitter posts. He posted a link to a youtube video (don't remember what it was anymore) and asked "Is this transphobic?" It's been a long time since I read his twitter, but honestly, I think he was just being a douche and making fun of the concept of transphobia. Or at least being unnecessarily sarcastic about it. The tweet should still be there if you want to see for yourself.

Oh that's nice :rolleyes: I don't follow too much GNR related stuff on Instagram, so I didn't see that. Charming.

You and @Andy14 need to make sure to never post any pictures of yourself anywhere, so you'll remain anonymous and the minions will be completely powerless against you :ph34r:

And yes, I don't like that either (except when we're doing it jokingly in the women's thread... remember when they all were Saul, William, Jeffrey and Michael for a while? lol). Like you said, it's distasteful and disrespectful. But I was actually referring to people who knew him before he was famous, not random "fans" on social media. From the way all these people talk I get the impression that they used to call him Bill for the most part, even when he was a child (and some William, like the ice cream lady). So that he would refer to himself as Billy (which is much cuter and more child-like and innocent than "Bill", which sounds too adult and hard for a little child imo) is kind of touching to me in a way? It's hard to explain. I guess it's kinda like he's showing more affection to the child he used to be by using a cutesy nickname than the people around him ever did. Or something. Like I said, I'm an emotional and weepy mess today in general, so don't mind my crazy ramblings :tongue2:

Yesss :drool: That is definitely a Slaxl picture. :wub:  It's amazing that we're still getting new Slaxl pictures from back in the day in 2016. All these photographers should share their treasures with us :max:

I also really love that picture of Axl playing piano that @Andy14 posted. Omg :wub: And look at him, he's so tiny! These short little legs!

Also I saw these on Tumblr today and was reminded of our recent discussion :awesomeface:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Random/ShitFromTumblr/daddyannt.jpg

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Random/ShitFromTumblr/daddyt.png

I feel haunted by this daddy thing now :nervous:

Also Beta apparently got into a fight with people on social media again :facepalm: This time she was defending Dizzy because someone apparently wrote a negative comment about Dizzy on a recent picture of Dizzy and Melissa that was posted on the official GnR Instagram account. Here's a summary from Tumblr:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Random/ShitFromTumblr/betarant.png~original