GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

1 hour ago, stella said:

RE: the scars, he's had at least one heart operation. They have to make more than one cut sometimes and they're not always dainty with their work. That could certainly account for the scars and unusual appearance of his torso...

i know about that one, the scar next to his left armpit ...

9 hours ago, Archtop said:

I asked my 15 year old what #Daddy means, after she looked aghast that I even knew the expression and then rolled her eyes because you know I'm waaaay to old to be asking such things, she explained that it is either a term of respect normally by a woman  for a successful or powerful man as in 'who's the daddy' or Boss. It can also be used in reference to say a boyfriend  who treats a women well. In a similar way a father looks after or cares for a child.

I have to say, since the second explanation I find really disturbing, I choose to believe #daddy referencing any of the band members are obviously because they are very successful and the poster is just being respectful! ?

Following  this conversation my 11 year old turns around and say's  "Mum you do know LOL does'nt mean lots of love don't you". :facepalm:

Thank you mistery solved lol. I still dont dig that word :confused:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:
1 hour ago, stella said:

For the LA shows it looks like he's had sneakers on most of the night and then changed to boots toward the end.

Really?? Ohhhh. Phew!!!!! :P So hard to tell from fuzzy scopes....

I'm not sure about the first LA show, but tonight he had the boots during the whole show :max:

Edited by Blackstar

14 hours ago, killuridols said:

And @Frey look at that! :lol:

That's how Slash gets pregnant! THAT INTERACTION WAS HOT :wow:

My whole life I have been misinformed about human reproduction.

11 hours ago, Andy14 said:

I wonder whether Slash also calls Axl daddy, you know, now when they're expecting a baby :smiley-confused2:

or maybe a new album will be born :headbang:

I'm never gonna give Slash shit again if he's carrying a new album around in there.

7 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Come to think of it, in all my years as a fan of this band, I've never seen fan fic where Axl gets knocked up. (I'm saying Axl because c'mon, it definitely would be Axl who gets knocked up in fan fic land :P)

And he would be the worst pregnant person ever - mood swings x a million

Axl already acts like a hormonal pregnant lady in his day to day life, Slash's suffering would be endless if Axl were to get pregnant.

6 hours ago, killuridols said:

They are both pregnant, we saw a picture of them together from Detroit show where they are walking hand in hand, sporting huge pregnancy belly. 

But Axl had a miscarriage so now it is only Slash who's gonna give birth soon. :max:

-----

That's what the baby is going to look like. Don't make fun of it. Show some respect for the hybrid :max:

Yeah, I'm gonna be there, when the bump pops off, like when zits pop off. And the "baby" will be baptized right there, with the whole stadium as a witness. I'm in talks with a local priest.

(don't say anything but maybe I can make them get married too, all in one ceremony :smiley-confused2:)

Yeah, painful, but surrounded by rock n roll and sweaty drunk bodies :P

7 hours ago, Rock Hopper said:

That birth is going to be like something out of the film Alien:smiley-confused2:

The thread is taking a distinctly horror movie like direction. I'm getting a weird mix of images between The Exorcist and Alien from reading this. But whatever, Slash likes The Exorcist and Alien, so he should be fine with a chestburster baby that immediately needs saving by a priest...

giphy.gif

I'm also getting flashbacks to this. Anyone remember that movie?

Of course you do, who could forget Arnold Schwarzenegger as a pregnant dude.

Junior%20-%20English%20DVD%20Layout1.jpg

Edited by Frey
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Just came across this? Never seen that exact picture before. Thought the Erin and Axl lovers here might appreciate it.

Also holy fuck, how gorgeous are they in that picture?! :wow: I can't even decide who's more beautiful. Aesthetically speaking they were like the most stunning couple I've ever seen :drool::wub:

(And Axl's making that face again. Same as in the recent fan picture and the face comparison picture I made.)

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Axl/ErinStephetc/tumblr_oc6qkgqcWB1rrgowzo1_540.jpg~original

:wow:

That's amazing!!! I've never seen this one before but it looks a lot like a pic taken by a personal camera, not professional like most of them pics we've seen before, which leads me to think this may be part of the photos sold in the auction.

How I wish I could have bought them :unsure:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Just came across this? Never seen that exact picture before. Thought the Erin and Axl lovers here might appreciate it.

Also holy fuck, how gorgeous are they in that picture?! :wow: I can't even decide who's more beautiful. Aesthetically speaking they were like the most stunning couple I've ever seen :drool::wub:

(And Axl's making that face again. Same as in the recent fan picture and the face comparison picture I made.)

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Axl/ErinStephetc/tumblr_oc6qkgqcWB1rrgowzo1_540.jpg~original

How could she be so fine? :drool:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Frey said:

The thread is taking a distinctly horror movie like direction. I'm getting a weird mix of images between The Exorcist and Alien from reading this. But whatever, Slash likes The Exorcist and Alien, so he should be fine with a chestburster baby that immediately needs saving by a priest.

I can't wait to see it on Youtube.  A priest with a crucifix and a bottle of Holy Water persuing a baby alien Slaxl about the stage.:lol:  It would make riots seem mundane.

28 minutes ago, Rock Hopper said:

I can't wait to see it on Youtube.  A priest with a crucifix and a bottle of Holy Water persuing a baby alien Slaxl about the stage.:lol:  It would make riots seem mundane.

Kid would look something like this? :heart:

redhead.jpg

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

More like:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/CreatedCrap/Prog4Junior%20-%20English%20DVD%20Layout1.png~original

(Izzy is poking his head in there and looking disturbed because he doesn't understand how he ended up in this shitty movie. Totally not because I fail at photoshop and needed to cover shit up or anything like that :smiley-confused2:)

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Slash's expression is the creepiest. He looks really proud of himself in a slimy kind of way :lol:

I love this thread.

• Like 2