GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

2 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I'm getting closer to my 1000th post :ph34r:, what happens then? Will I be kicked out of the forum? Will I be given a "go get life" sticker? Or will Axl fly for me to take me to their show? :smiley-confused2:

What's up with your post/like ratio? Do you own a content farm? :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

I don't really feel for the models, they are young, they have no interest in any of these guys and they all will pass. What is sad is that Axl has to do this and I still can't find the purpose. He probably does "score" one or two of them, but most probably not, in terms of them being paid to be there. That detail is the main reason to feel sorry for him. None of those girls would "shag" him for free; maybe that's what he wants: to go straight to the point, no questions asked, no romantic involvement, no post sex "obligations".

Yup.

Seems she wasn't in the L.A. shows :rolleyes:

I don't understand this whole thing at all. If he actually seemed to enjoy it, I'd say it was just typical rock star stuff and he's taking advantage of his fame an money. But the thing is he never seems happy in these situations, and I don't think that's just our wishful thinking. He always looks somewhere between extremely bored and downright miserable.

I don't know, maybe it's like you said and he just puts up with it for the easy no obligations sex, or maybe he feels he has to do that kind of stuff to keep up the rock star image or something dumb like that. It's weird.

I'm glad Sasha seems to be around less these days though.

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@Lumikki I can't stomach the Nur Khan bloke, I really can't. And Andrei. They make my skin crawl looking at them. Khan has a pic of him hand in hand with a girl who looks about twelve :anger: it's sick!!

But what does it say about Axl that he hangs around with these people? He must like them. Is he like them? Fucking horrible to the core?! 

:scared::vomit:

I don't really know anything about the guy, but he's one of these people you can tell are nasty just by looking at them. And stories like this one and others I've read on here seem to confirm that.

I agree it's worrying that Axl hangs out with these people, but I don't think Axl is horrible to the core. He comes across as way too sweet, child-like, too easily upset and too caring for that to me. It's one of these strange contradictions about him again that I don't really get. My best guess is that Axl's a horrible judge of character (might be related to him apparently being really naive according to some people).

Another guy I can think of who also oozed deceitfulness and distrustworthiness is Yoda's husband, Elliot Maynard (well and Yoda herself I guess, but she mostly just looked like a harmless old lady, easier to fall for that). And Axl was very close with both of the Maynards for years. Even has that one magical crystal sculpture Elliot Maynard gave him right next to his bed according to the video @Frey once made a thread about.

For some reason, Axl seems to constantly be surrounded by creepy, scheming, predatory men (and a few women). Nur Khan, Andrei, Elliot Maynard, Doug Goldstein, Irving Azoff, Sharon Maynard, Suzy London, ... Even Fernando and Del James are kinda shady. Usually it takes Axl a long ass time until he seems to buy a clue and gets rid of these people. Goldstein, Azoff and I think Elliot Maynard are history now (I think what tipped Axl off about Elliot Maynard might have been that the guy just got himself another (and much younger) little Asian woman after Yoda died and made her into a new Yoda who also had magical abilities of course :rolleyes:). We can only hope the same happens to Andrei and Nur Khan soon.

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I always thought Izzy was the coolest member, but I'd grab myself an Axl if I could. Even now. Even though i think he's a pig at the minute ? :awesomeface:

I'd grab myself all of them if I could (minus Steven). They can be my harem. Just to paint my house and stuff like that of course #DuffJokeAlarm

3 hours ago, starlight said:

Yep and when a girl who went backstage with Axl talked about him speaking with her about Slash and not fucking Andrei said it didn't happen ahah :awesomeface:

Andrei is a lying bastard. I'm pretty sure this story did happen as the girl told it. It fit too perfectly with what we know and as a casual fan she couldn't have gotten it so right otherwise.

40 minutes ago, tiutso said:

Your Fave Is Problematic? It was a pretty famous blog a couple of years ago, where mods posted profiles on famous people with all of the stuff they have done/said that can be considered 'problematic' so as to ~bring awareness~ but really just encouraging distancing from the people that have been called out.

One of the most eyeroll-worthy Tumblr blogs I can think of. And yeah, they weren't even very thorough. I could write a way better account of all the ~problematic~ shit Axl has done and I don't even feel like dragging Axl (or anyone) Tumblr style for things they said 30 years ago.

2 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Don't forget when He always share a bedroom with Slash before He live with Erin :awesomeface: Never share a bed with Anybody than Slash, Not Duff, Steven, even Izzy. :P

Ooooh RIGHT :awesomeface: Good point! We actually do have proof of Axl and Slash sharing a bedroom (maybe even sharing a bed- I often did when sleeping over at friends' houses :P).

But zero proof of Axl and Sasha doing the same. It's like @Frey said- more proof of Slaxl exists than for Axl/Sasha :lol:

(Although I think Axl and Izzy might have shared a bedroom or a bed a couple of times as well. I imagine Axl would sometimes have stayed over at Izzy's place when they were young and still living in Lafayette)

2 hours ago, giuls said:

Obviously he reminiscences with Slash and Axl is grumpy in the photos with the models because they interrupt.

The photo @SerenityScorp posted in the unofficial media thread seems from that night to me, Meegan was there, i wonder if Axl and her talk about their hat passion.

I can't help but notice that Meegan seems to be dressed pretty Axl-ish in general there. That's an Axl hat, paired with a fuzzy black jacket (looks just like the thing Axl wore during the St. Louis incident) and her wrist is full of beads and bangles and crap, just like Axl's (reminds me of Axl during the Herb Ritts shoot especially).

Hmm.... :awesomeface:

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I'm getting closer to my 1000th post :ph34r:, what happens then? Will I be kicked out of the forum? Will I be given a "go get life" sticker? Or will Axl fly for me to take me to their show? :smiley-confused2:

You' ll receive a recognition AND officially awarded THE GIF MASTER OF MYGNRFORUM he he he

I got struck by a sudden thought just now: a lot of pics Slash posts don't have signatures on them and he never posts credits to the creators. How much content has he actually used without referring to the source, just straight up relocating it?

16 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Maybe Dexter will show up in here:smiley-confused2:

Show up to kill me :max:

12 minutes ago, tiutso said:

What's up with your post/like ratio? Do you own a content farm? :lol:

Don't believe everything you see, I photoshopped it :ph34r:

12 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

I can't help but notice that Meegan seems to be dressed pretty Axl-ish in general there. That's an Axl hat, paired with a fuzzy black jacked (looks just like the thing Axl wore during the St. Louis incident) and her wrist is full of beads and bangles and crap, just like Axl's (reminds me of Axl during the Herb Ritts shoot especially).

Slash dresses her to make her look like Axl lol. If she dyes her hair ginger we will all know where it comes from :rofl-lol:

13 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

You' ll receive a recognition AND officially awarded THE GIF MASTER OF MYGNRFORUM he he he

Or I can piss everyone off with my 1000th post lol :smiley-confused2:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

He always looks somewhere between extremely bored Even has that one magical crystal sculpture Elliot Maynard gave him right next to his bed according to the video @Frey once made a thread about.

(Although I think Axl and Izzy might have shared a bedroom or a bed a couple of times as well. I imagine Axl would sometimes have stayed over at Izzy's place when they were young and still living in Lafayette)

I can't help but notice that Meegan seems to be dressed pretty Axl-ish in general there. That's an Axl hat, paired with a fuzzy black jacked (looks just like the thing Axl wore during the St. Louis incident) and her wrist is full of beads and bangles and crap, just like Axl's (reminds me of Axl during the Herb Ritts shoot especially).

- Theres a video tht record Axl room?

- Right frgot about tht

- So, after All Slash Wives kinda looks like Axl (hair N' personality), Since Meegan didnt have same hair colour or His personality, He wants Meegan to dress same like Axl now :awesomeface:

Reminds Me when Slash's kids dressed same like Axl

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-0ze5dbzscg-UU7pI5Sx

Edited by SerenityScorp

44 minutes ago, tiutso said:

Your Fave Is Problematic? It was a pretty famous blog a couple of years ago, where mods posted profiles on famous people with all of the stuff they have done/said that can be considered 'problematic' so as to ~bring awareness~ but really just encouraging distancing from the people that have been called out.

27 minutes ago, tiutso said:

tumblr_o90vhuwl4v1ulntsyo1_400.gif

tumblr_o90vhuwl4v1ulntsyo2_400.gif

tumblr_o90vhuwl4v1ulntsyo3_400.gif

tumblr_o90vhuwl4v1ulntsyo4_400.gif

tumblr_o90vhuwl4v1ulntsyo5_400.gif

I still dont have a clue what you're talking about :unsure: but those gifs you posted... what a fucking racist ass :facepalm:

wow. Really, just wow. 

All the young models yucking at him is what he gets for having said those things before.

14 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

For some reason, Axl seems to constantly be surrounded by creepy, scheming, predatory men (and a few women). Nur Khan, Andrei, Elliot Maynard, Doug Goldstein, Irving Azoff, Sharon Maynard, Suzy London, ... Even Fernando and Del James are kinda shady. Usually it takes Axl a long ass time until he seems to buy a clue and gets rid of these people. Goldstein, Azoff and I think Elliot Maynard are history now (I think what tipped Axl off about Elliot Maynard might have been that the guy just got himself another (and much younger) little Asian woman after Yoda died and made her into a new Yoda who also had magical abilities of course :rolleyes:). We can only hope the same happens to Andrei and Nur Khan soon.

------

Nur Khan and Andrei have been around for quite some time so it seems he likes them and enables them :shrugs:

He probably is pretty much like them and we just refuse to see it. I really doubt he'd hang out with people he dislikes. We know how he reacts to the ones he dislikes so I guess we will have to man up and admit there's a part of him that must identify or agree or sympathize with what Khan and Gillott do. As awful as it sounds. It's the sad truth :facepalm:

Axl hasn't been insightful and intellectual and deep for a long time. While some lyrics and music from CD are really good and still show who he used to be, I think he has changed a lot since the 90s and we haven't seen him or heard him in any insightful interview since then. We don't know how he thinks now. China Exchange was not very insightful to be honest :( Just a little bit. Not much for us to evaluate if he has evolved as a person or become more of a jerk.

We need a new album in lyrics written recently in order to find out where he's standing with all this shit. We refuse to see it because it hurts but I think his actions are showing us who he is and even if his face is the worst in the pics with models, maybe that's what we should read from them. That he still despises women and only has one use for them. Pretty much like the lyrics to ISE.

----

Meegan's style is influenced a lot by the 70s fashion. She's an admirer of Janis Joplin and most of her clothes resemble Janis. I've talked to her about fashion on her IG a long time ago and she confirmed her love of that style: feathers, big hats, long blouses, lots of beads, rings, elephant foot jeans, etc.

It resembles Axl because he's always dressed like Janis too. Grabbed a lot of her style in the early GNR days and I think now he's back to it, mixed with modern stuff.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Meegan's style is influenced a lot by the 70s fashion. She's an admirer of Janis Joplin and most of her clothes resemble Janis. I've talked to her about fashion on her IG a long time ago and she confirmed her love of that style: feathers, big hats, long blouses, lots of beads, rings, elephant foot jeans, etc.

It resembles Axl because he's always dressed like Janis too. Grabbed a lot of her style in the early GNR days and I think now he's back to it, mixed with modern stuff.

You ruined My Slaxl imagination :P

11 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I still dont have a clue what you're talking about :unsure: but those gifs you posted... what a fucking racist ass :facepalm:

You can scroll through it yourself, if you want.

yourfaveisproblematic.tumblr.com

Axl specifically:

yourfaveisproblematic.tumblr.com/post/47277363821/axl-rose

I mean, what he was trying to say, I guess, is that audiences in Japan could be remarkably reserved. In his case, Japanese chicks didn't flash him his tits, I suppose :D

It's actually been noted that this was the case at some point. When the Beatles played a gig in Japan, the audience was so polite and silent that they could hear how out of habit of playing they'd gotten what with trying to play over deafening screams in the UK and the US. Or so the legend goes.

Edited by tiutso

8 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Has Axl even got any friends? Ones he doesn't pay? 

Maybe he is a horrible to the core person. 

Unfortunately, if you aren't lucky to have some friends come through pre-stardom into fame with you, there's kinda no way to know if anyone you befriend afterwards cares exclusively for your personality. Not even the ones who are on equal footing with you, 'cause they still might care for, like, social networking and valuable contacts :shrugs:

14 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

You ruined My Slaxl imagination :P

How? :shrugs:

13 minutes ago, tiutso said:

You can scroll through it yourself, if you want.

yourfaveisproblematic.tumblr.com

Axl specifically:

yourfaveisproblematic.tumblr.com/post/47277363821/axl-rose

I mean, what he was trying to say, I guess, is that audiences in Japan could be remarkably reserved. In his case, Japanese chicks didn't flash him his tits, I suppose :D

It's actually been noted that this was the case at some point. When the Beatles played a gig in Japan, the audience was so polite and silent that they could hear how out of habit of playing they'd gotten what with trying to play over deafening screams in the UK and the US. Or so the legend goes.

Either way what he says it's awful.

And he does remark "white women". He could have said just "women" if he meant the flashing thing. What does race has to do with it anyway?

Being shy is not a racial thing, it's a cultural thing in the case of Japan.

Gosh, he's such an ignorant :facepalm:

5 hours ago, tiutso said:

I got struck by a sudden thought just now: a lot of pics Slash posts don't have signatures on them and he never posts credits to the creators. How much content has he actually used without referring to the source, just straight up relocating it?

A lot I'd guess. Slash would be dragged to hell and back on Tumblr as well for just re-posting art like that without giving the source/crediting :lol:

5 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Show up to kill me :max:

Don't believe everything you see, I photoshopped it :ph34r:

Slash dresses her to make her look like Axl lol. If she dyes her hair ginger we will all know where it comes from :rofl-lol:

But I'm sure Axl secretely really loves all the Slaxl (and other) gifs you create :ph34r: He should give you an award.

Oh yeah. Just waiting for Meegan to dye her hair red. The day she does will be a hilarious one :awesomeface:

5 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

- Theres a video tht record Axl room?

- Right frgot about tht

- So, after All Slash Wives kinda looks like Axl (hair N' personality), Since Meegan didnt have same hair colour or His personality, He wants Meegan to dress same like Axl now :awesomeface:

- No, Elliot Maynard just said that Axl put the magic sculpture he gave him next to his bed. Here's the thread with the video: Creepy old fraud

- I like to think Axl sometimes stayed over at Izzy's place when he wanted/needed to get away from home (or after they'd caused some trouble around Lafayette :rolleyes:). I don't know, sleeping over at your friend's house and chatting/doing stupid stuff long into the night is just such a typical, but sweet and fun childhood/teenage thing to do, and I like the idea that he did that too. Not sure how common this is with guys though, compared to girls.

- Clearly :P

5 hours ago, killuridols said:

wow. Really, just wow. 

All the young models yucking at him is what he gets for having said those things before.

Nur Khan and Andrei have been around for quite some time so it seems he likes them and enables them :shrugs:

He probably is pretty much like them and we just refuse to see it. I really doubt he'd hang out with people he dislikes. We know how he reacts to the ones he dislikes so I guess we will have to man up and admit there's a part of him that must identify or agree or sympathize with what Khan and Gillott do. As awful as it sounds. It's the sad truth :facepalm:

Axl hasn't been insightful and intellectual and deep for a long time. While some lyrics and music from CD are really good and still show who he used to be, I think he has changed a lot since the 90s and we haven't seen him or heard him in any insightful interview since then. We don't know how he thinks now. China Exchange was not very insightful to be honest :( Just a little bit. Not much for us to evaluate if he has evolved as a person or become more of a jerk.

We need a new album in lyrics written recently in order to find out where he's standing with all this shit. We refuse to see it because it hurts but I think his actions are showing us who he is and even if his face is the worst in the pics with models, maybe that's what we should read from them. That he still despises women and only has one use for them. Pretty much like the lyrics to ISE.

Lol yeah, I can imagine Izzy wanting to slap him somewhere in the background. Stuff like this is why I don't buy Duff's nice little explanation for OIAM for example. Slash always tried to play it down as well. But Izzy always was just pissed off about it and didn't hide it, and if you read some of his quotes he also didn't hide the fact that Axl actually was pretty racist, homophobic etc.

As for the Khan, Andrei etc issue. Well, that's a pretty bleak point of view. I don't know. I feel like fucking Yoda for saying this, but Axl just doesn't give me the same creepy malevolent feeling I get from these other people? I guess you could say he has a much better ~aura~ surrounding him than they have :facepalm:. Okay, I'll stop with the Yoda talk now, it's not rational, but I can't help it. I usually just tend to go with what my instincts tell me in matters like that and Axl has never struck me as particularly nasty. More like frustrating, messed up in the head a bit, with a ton of issues, but not evil or rotten to the core.

But yes, this is why we need new in-depth interviews, new songs, new everything. I also want to get a better idea where his head is at when it comes to certain topics and issues and it's hard with him never saying anything.

4 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Slash, Duff and Izzy again these days? Uuuhm Marc Canter and Michelle Young in the past? Craig Duswalt and wife (if they're still on speaking terms after the book)? Did he pay Del James for anything in all these years he was in hiding? Sante D'orazio maybe (though that guy strikes me as a creep as well) and Sebastian Bach? Though the last two kinda profit from him financially as well.

Edited by Lumikki

17 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Some of his real friends from back in the day passed away. With others, he had fall outs he hasn't fixed yet (i.e. Marc Canter). The band members he was very close to, well, you know what happened and I don't think their friendship is as tight as it used to be.

So nope, he doesn't have many real friends I think. Only servants and people on his pay roll, hard to determine if they really care for him or for his money.

6 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I don't think Axl is a racist. He loves Khan and Andrei remeber...

I don't think Axl is particularly racist these days (not more than the average person at least, or maybe even less so...), but he definitely was back in the day imo. Even Izzy said so, and if anyone would know it would be him.

53 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Reminds Me when Slash's kids dressed same like Axl

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-0ze5dbzscg-UU7pI5Sx

LOL :lol:

11 minutes ago, killuridols said:

How? :shrugs:

By telling tht Meegan like Janis style, I'm im imagining it was Slash doing to make Meegan style bit like Axl :P

10 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Slash, Duff and Izzy again these days? Uuuhm Marc Canter and Michelle Young in the past? Craig Duswalt and wife (if they're still on speaking terms after the book)? Did he pay Del James for anything in all these years he was in hiding? Sante D'orazio maybe (though that guy strikes me as a creep as well) and Sebastian Bach? Though the last two kinda profit from him financially as well.

Right, But only Sebastian tht stay with Axl till now

1 hour ago, tiutso said:

Yeah too bad He didnt include the signature or the Artist's name cause theres a pics tht I like 

2 minutes ago, giuls said:

Actually, in his book, when he and Axl were living in their rehersal place, Slash said: "Eventually, Izzy decided that at the least, Axl and I should have a proper bed, so one day, he and Steven found some two-by-fours and built a makeshift queen-size loft over the drum kit." so they actually shared a bed.

This is an entire fanfic trope right here :D

Edited by tiutso
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, giuls said:

Actually, in his book, when he and Axl were living in their rehersal place, Slash said: "Eventually, Izzy decided that at the least, Axl and I should have a proper bed, so one day, he and Steven found some two-by-fours and built a makeshift queen-size loft over the drum kit." so they actually shared a bed.

From small bed to big one :awesomeface: Imagine Axl share small bed with Slash, I thought Izzy will make another bed for Slash or Axl :lol:

Edited by SerenityScorp

I can't stand AC/DC but I actually wish they were doing another show in my city; it might be a chance to meet Axl with less crowds than the GnR shows. I went to one of the shows on this NITL tour and I didn't even try to wait for the band. But he seems to have signed stuff pretty regularly with AC/DC.